Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

female-power.net Review

Started by jalo000, September 07, 2013, 11:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jalo000

just joined this site. Amazing stuff if you like closeups and vascularity! Majority of models in contest shape.  Great work. No nudity but still awesome.

jalo000

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tim1

Its pretty good pay website, i would recommend it. I was surprised at how big the pictures are on this website. Pretty good quality pictures too. The updates are not that frequent though so that is a drawback. The videos are really good, especially if you like beautiful women as they tend to have a lot of them and lots of closeups too in the videos.

Epix

I'm searching for a new website for the month - and this one made me very serious about getting the membership. Thanks for the review! Plenty of clips there (as I prefer them over the pics).

tim1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm searching for a new website for the month - and this one made me very serious about getting the membership. Thanks for the review! Plenty of clips there (as I prefer them over the pics).

You won't be disappointed. I was pleasently surprised by the website. The model lineup is great on this website.

Windjammer

The site has nice clips, prob best to just get a membership like once a year due to the VERY slow updates
Karma is always appreciated :-)

Epix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The site has nice clips, prob best to just get a membership like once a year due to the VERY slow updates

That is what I usually do, once a year, a one month membership...

This one, though, uses CCBill and this is blocked for my country (Brazil). Tried to email them to get another way to pay for it (Paypal maybe), but no response... :-/

papadoc1981

I wonder what type of camera they use.  It's extremely HD but yet the pic comes out looking grainy.  It's not as good as say muscleangels or FTV.  Also I wish they'd go easy with the damn photoshop.  Pics with the contrast turned all the way up drives me insane.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login