LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natalya Trukhina / Наталия Трухина - Nataliya Kuznetsova

Started by amazonka666, March 03, 2015, 10:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nataliya Kuznetsova

Hello! I am a champion and world record holder in bench press, deadlift and armlifting. My best bench press - 170 kg without equipment, deadlift - 240 pounds. I look like a professional bodybuilder. 90 kg in good quality growth 168cm.

I will be grateful for the help and support! I do web Cam session in Skype, sell videos. Write to me on mail You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

my PayPal You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nataliya Kuznetsova
World deadlift , benchpress, armlifting record holder. IFBB Pro💪

Nataliya Kuznetsova

Nataliya Kuznetsova
World deadlift , benchpress, armlifting record holder. IFBB Pro💪

cosign

Do you have any plans to travel to Toronto Canada in the near future? I'm going to donate what I can, hopefully it helps you out a little. Best of luck gorgeous