⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lovesick for a Strong Woman (Music!)

Started by deadlykitten, December 28, 2020, 05:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadlykitten

Hey boyyos! Was not sure which category to post this one in but since I post the poetry here I thought it would be appropriate enough. Check out my new album!



It's available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. I know some of you will find the tracks relateable....here is a quick rundown of some of them.

Track 1 - "Lovesick (An Empty Clay Pot)"
This is purely about the euphoria of infatuation. And (whatever you're into) infatuation keeps cropping up on the regular.

Track 4 - "The Girl with the BB8 Tattoo"
This one is for all of us who love ourselves a good strong woman.

Track 5 - "Go Pvt"
Some of you should be able to guess from the title what this is going to be about. If not, go look up "Pvt" on Urban dictionary

I hope you enjoy the music!


deadlykitten

Failed to post the image so trying again....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

deadlykitten

Here are the lyrics to Track 4 "The Girl with the BB8 Tattoo". If you like it, do give the track a listen!

On season
Off season
All year long
Woman you know
To me you'll always be strong

And there are times
I don't know where I should belong
But I know I'd be happy
In those big loving arms

You're strong as an ox
You're a mighty fine fox
So take off those socks
And put my face in your box

Noah you don't know but I could show you a world
Where the love that I feel wouldn't seem so absurd
And we may never hold each other or do pillow talk
But just knowing you was enough for the spark

So
On season
Off season
All year long
Woman you know
To me you'll always be strong

Noah let me break it down for you
Alright let's see what you got

After this you're going to fetch me
A glass of champagne
Ok deal?
Oh Most definitely.....OOWW!

Good job my little man
So cute
You did great for once
It's about time you do something good