Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Schoolyard Crush

Started by fp909, July 23, 2019, 06:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fp909

I'm back! I realize I haven't been writing much on here and have been on Patreon, but I'm back with a new story I'm starting about a boy that has a run in with the new girl in school. No sexual content in this story, just a fun romp through what might happen in your atypical high school:

----

I remember that day pretty vividly. It was 1999, fall. Pokemon was the hot commodity of the school year. If you didn't have any, you weren't cool at the moment. EVERYONE had some kind of holographic card. But I was the only one in school with a holo Charizard, the rarest of the cards at the time. It wasn't first edition but it was mine, and it came out of the first pack I ever opened.

I wasn't popular in school, ever, at any time. Nerdy, even by 90s standards, not athletic. I had been teased and bullied a lot leading up to our 9th grade year. This was a welcome reprieve. Not only did everyone want to see it, everyone had some kind of offer to get the card from me. There weren't many cards at the time and there were even fewer rare ones, but for the moment I was content to bask in my 15 seconds of attention that having the most coveted and powerful card gave me.

Then the bullies started to catch on. They weren't the popular kids, just a step below them in the high school hierarchy. THey had always been on my case, making fun of my glasses or sweaters or the way I talked. Really, anything they could grab onto they made fun of. It never got physical, thank goodness, but verbal abuse was enough. I guess this time was different because there was something they could take from me.

We were out on the blacktop at recess comparing collections in our binders when they came up to the small group I was in and started demanding that I give them the card.

"Hey," said Scott, the ringleader. He was a buttface. "Why don't you hand over the Charizard or we'll give you a knuckle sandwich?" It was phrased as a question but sounded like a demand. He was always with Andrew, his much dumber crony, who had crossed his arms over his chest. THey were both wearing overly long basketball shorts and Cowboys jerseys, and lightly spiked hair with blond tips at the front.

"No way man," I said, "I'm not giving up the card."

Andrew turned to Scott. "I already heard it's worth $100, that seems like it's too much for him."

"You can tease me and make fun of my name all you want but you're not getting it. It's mine!" I closed up my binder and started to get up to walk away. It was almost comical the way the rubbed their fists against their open palm trying to look threatening. But after years of teasing I could handle it. Plus there were witnesses. But there were no rules against bullying a binder. As I turned to move away from them and the group Scott shot his hand out and forcefully pulled the binder from under my arm. I wasn't very strong, or quick, and it was easy for him. And I watched in dismay as he opened it and started tearing pages out of the book and shaking cards on the ground.

"C'mon," he said as they fluttered to the hot asphalt, "Where is it?"

I was no dummy. That card wasn't stored with the gen pop. It was in a plastic card sleeve which was inside a hard plastic clamshell that was currently in my pocket, but I wasn't about to tell them that, so I kept my mouth shut. He closed the binder and cocked his arm like he was going to throw it somewhere, or worse, at someone. Like me. I flinched and closed my eyes for only a moment, it seemed, when I heard a loud thwack and then a yelp. I opened my eyes and Scott had both hands on his cheek which was now beet red, as red as the shorts he was wearing. I could see a tear starting to form at the corner of his eye.

I looked behind him and there was a girl standing there with my binder in hand. It was the new girl, Tess. She had started in our grade just this year but there were so many rumors already swarming about her, although no one really knew her yet. Tess kept to herself, mostly, with her shoulder length, strawberry blond curls, her freckles, and the overalls she wore every day (either corduroy or denim, but she hadn't had another outfit other than that). One of the rumors was that she was held back a year and so was already a year older than everyone in my grade. Maybe even two.

Another rumor was that she was from a farm town miles and miles away, and her family had sent her here to live with relatives because she needed a bit of an education, more than a farm town could provide. But some people thought that the story was fake, that it had been born of seeing her daily in overalls and a t-shirt and sometimes seen chewing on a piece of long grass which was quickly tossed away if someone caught her doing it.

Tess didn't seem to care much for anyone else. It showed in her behavior as she was dismissive of some, outright rude or mean to others. So we all learned quickly to steer clear if we could. This was the first time I had seen her intervene in, well, anything. She had a bored look on her face as she gripped the binder.

"What are you doing Scottie," she said in a condescending tone, using a nickname she knew he hated because his mother would call him that lovingly at school drop off. "Why are you bothering Kevin?" I had no idea she even knew my name, and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"It's none of your beeswax," he mumbled and tried to turn away from her to address me, but Tess wouldn't have it. She swatted him again with the binder, this time on the arm. He yelped again. It sure sounded like it hurt.

"Why are you picking on Kevin?" she asked, coolly. "Is it because he has something you want? You don't even care about the cards, you make fun of it every day." She was nothing if not observant. "Maybe you're just jealous because you don't have the attention you want, you big baby."

"I'm not a baby," he said and grabbed at the binder, catching it in his grip. He tried to tug it away from her but she just held on to the thin end and resisted him. Even with the added leverage of grabbing onto the thicker spine of the binder Scott still couldn't pull it away. I could see the cardboard and plastic had warped around where her fingers were gripping it.

"What you thought you were gonna use this on me? You can't even take it away from me! I wouldn't bother trying to attack me with it," she laughed.

She had to be quite strong, I was realizing. One of the things people always used to whisper about was how her body looked. Although she was mostly covered up, she had big forearms like no one else in school, and big round shoulders. I had seen her kick a ball at recess, she was the only girl that could get a homerun in kickball, and kicked it just as far as most of the boys. But she didn't like the attention so she rarely played, although people wanted her on the team. She just acted rudely to them and they left her alone after that.

"I don't need that stupid binder," he said and balled up his fist and slugged her right in the shoulder. Tess didn't move, or react in any way other than leaning back to absorb the blow. She had a shocked look on her face, like she was surprised that this butthead would hit a girl, but that shock turned into a smirk.

"Is that all you got? I didn't even feel that."

That was when I realized that Tess was not your normal girl. Aside from probably being a year or two older, she was strong. Stronger than the class bully who no one stood up to because he was stronger than them. And now he had met someone he couldn't just push around, and it was a girl! That had to sting.

"You...you bitch!" Scott hissed. He made a pass at her but she just sidestepped him as he passed on her left, turned, and grabbed the back of his shirt with her right hand and yanked him backward, his feet leaving the ground as she pulled. Then, in one smooth move she had wrapped her arm around his neck and squeezed his head against his torso.

"Tell me right now that you'll leave Kevin alone," she said quietly.  He struggled against her and flailed his arms about trying to hit her, or anything, to get free. So she just used her left fist and grinded it into the top of his head, giving him a vicious noogie. "Tell me!"

Andrew, who had been a quiet bystander in all this, chose that moment to stand up to his friend. It was a mistake. As he charged she simply dropped the binder and slapped him right across the cheek and grabbed his mop of curly hair and force him to his knees. Then the next part was the first of many images that I could never erase from my mind. She pushed his head back with one hand and then rammed it into her stomach, hard. I heard a muffled thud, like the sound someone made when the ran hard into the wall-mounted gym mats. Then she did it again, and again, and again. Andrew had a dazed and confused look on his face, like he had just been in a real fight, but all she did was use his face to hit her stomach! She used his shoulder to spin him around before putting him in a headlock as well.

"I better not hear that you're picking on Kevin or anyone again, you punks. Or else you'll have to mess with me again, got it?"

They muffled their assent into her midsection, where she gave them one last tight squeeze before basically throwing them to the ground, where they scrambled to get up and then ran off. The few kids that had stuck around cheered for her before wandering off and chatting about what had just happened, and I sheepishly muttered a thank you as I started to pick my cards up off the ground. A couple of moments later I found her squatting in front of me and offering me the binder.

"Don't let anyone treat you like that," she said quietly, only loud enough for me to hear as I took the binder from her. It was still a little crumpled where she had gripped it. "Ever."

"How did...how did you do that?"

"I have two older brothers, we wrestle sometimes. Plus I'm stronger," she said, patting on of her shoulders, the one that had been hit.

"How come you're so rude to people?" i found myself blurting out. I couldn't help myself.

She looked at my plainly. "Because I used to let people be rude to me. Until I realized I could make the rules and stand up for myself and they would leave me alone." I wondered what she meant, because I didn't really get it.

I had gathered up all my cards into a pile and stood up to go back to the small wall where we had all been sitting. Tess didn't follow me, just stood in place.

"How did you do that to Andrew? Just beat him up with your stomach?"

"I told you, I'm strong," she said simply.

"How strong are you?"

She looked around, like she wanted to keep a secret. "This strong." She rolled up one of her sleeves all the way to the shoulder. I could see that her arm looked like it was on an action figure, and then she made a muscle in the air. A huge bicep popped out from her arm as she flexed, a baseball lodged under her skin. I gasped, and she immediately pulled her sleeve down and stopped flexing. I had never seen a girl with muscles before, it was my first time.

"How did you get muscles like that?"

"I work out. And I used to live on a farm. Before I came here." She shook her head. "Anyway, don't think I'm gonna come to your rescue again." she said as she turned to walk away.

"Tess," I said after her. I wasn't sure how to say this. I wanted to talk more, and to see more of how strong she was. I was extremely curious, and didn't really know how to ask. "Will you show me your muscles again?"

She smirked and shrugged. "Maybe, if I want." She walked off and didn't look back. It was the kind of blunt answer I had expected, but it was also the longest string of words I had ever heard her put together. Plus, I had gotten confirmation that she was from a farm. And that there was something different about her, something I now knew I had to see for myself.


hatour

Welcome back. Karma for all!

johnsm00007


Lupus753

I hope you continue this!