LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HERBICEPSCAM MODEL PAGE

Started by BG2112, April 18, 2020, 11:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BG2112

I'm interested if anyone else is having the same issue about when on the main herbicepscam page, I used to be able to put the pointer of anyone model in free chat and it would show their webcam.  For the past few days, it no longer seems to work.  I have flash enabled, so i know that's not the issue. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BG2112

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zeus1

Same here, it appears they disabled the functionality, might be a cost saving thing to reduce bandwidth?

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm interested if anyone else is having the same issue about when on the main herbicepscam page, I used to be able to put the pointer of anyone model in free chat and it would show their webcam.  For the past few days, it no longer seems to work.  I have flash enabled, so i know that's not the issue.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Same here, it appears they disabled the functionality, might be a cost saving thing to reduce bandwidth?

We are beginning the migration away from Flash, so that's why you aren't seeing that prompt. There is a significant amount of debugging to do, but we also have to keep the site operational. I cannot say if/when that particular feature will return.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm interested if anyone else is having the same issue about when on the main herbicepscam page, I used to be able to put the pointer of anyone model in free chat and it would show their webcam.  For the past few days, it no longer seems to work.  I have flash enabled, so i know that's not the issue.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Same here, it appears they disabled the functionality, might be a cost saving thing to reduce bandwidth?

We are beginning the migration away from Flash, so that's why you aren't seeing that prompt. There is a significant amount of debugging to do, but we also have to keep the site operational. I cannot say if/when that particular feature will return.

It would be too bad if it did not. I'm also one of the people who don't like to pop into a room just to leave after two seconds The preview was the best feature since you changed the site
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm interested if anyone else is having the same issue about when on the main herbicepscam page, I used to be able to put the pointer of anyone model in free chat and it would show their webcam.  For the past few days, it no longer seems to work.  I have flash enabled, so i know that's not the issue.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Same here, it appears they disabled the functionality, might be a cost saving thing to reduce bandwidth?

We are beginning the migration away from Flash, so that's why you aren't seeing that prompt. There is a significant amount of debugging to do, but we also have to keep the site operational. I cannot say if/when that particular feature will return.

It would be too bad if it did not. I'm also one of the people who don't like to pop into a room just to leave after two seconds The preview was the best feature since you changed the site
Thank you for this feedback...and for sticking with us.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle