⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Funtime for Granny

Started by Ncsn, May 21, 2020, 09:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I found this great piece by Ritualist of Timna - a muscled grandma, character by yatz. There is also art of her by j-hammer but i cannot find the pictures as he deactived his profile on DA. Would be greatly appreciated if someone shares the pictures here.
Very glad to! This is my OC, and I had great plans for her, but nothing came of it...
What I have are: 4 pages out of a 6 page comics that was supposed to be the starting point for her Timna identity (she used to be a WW II super-heroine named Liberty Lass, then worked for Mossad, then was a retiree in NYC, and then - she un-retired), the first page of a comics about her new career (never continued), and several commissions. I had a whole story laying out her background, but I can't find it now. (DAMN my ADD...!)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Ncsn

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →