Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Modelia Review

Started by Dinger123, July 03, 2019, 04:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinger123

She is the real deal. Very big and defined biceps.  Talks in premium and goes with flow while being responsive. She has a quirky charm to her that makes her relateable.

As I said very nice biceps
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dinger123

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dinger123

Overtime I think the best evaluation of someone is how much money they bring in. There are some ladies I will never see again and others which I cant wait to see.

Have you ever considered adding something like that in the site, where people can see you is the most popular choice or gets the most return viewers?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dinger123

Do you guys have any rule about models never being in free chat and sort of "hiding" in premium chat? There are some people that are always in premium and I have no way to see if they are actually in the physical room. Sometimes I go into premium to find the model not there, bad athletics (lighting, shape, ect, or find out they wont do things like talk after being in premium for a few minutes
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login