Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for archives

Started by aaaaaa93, October 25, 2023, 11:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaaaaa93

While strolling through the internet, I found a few images from sites You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Both of the sites were deleted around 2014, but with the help of Wayback machine I was able to recover some images. But whatever images I found aren't in very good quality, and it's obvious the sites had many more. So, the question is, are there some other places where the works of this author can be found, perhaps there's a collection here on Saradas? Or maybe someone has an archive of them?


aaaaaa93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Redonditosdericota", probably shortened to "RDR", also went by "RDR3d" and earlier "Max Cady". A search using those aliases might produce some results. Be advised, most of this artist's images are deemed unsuitable for this platform so very few, if any, will be found here.   :shucks

QuoteYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is a collection of this artist's work on FS, but at present it's in an area you don't have access to.   :sorry:

If other sources aren't found, you could raise your Membership level to *VIP* to see them. Here's how:  Sadly, the referral link that connected to that information is broken. IIRC, at one time it was in the *All Rules & Guidelines* topic, but the link may no longer connect if that option has ended.

:shucks

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

fahadas123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, I will try, thanks for help!
Did you find the artist ? if possible to share it with us thank you ^^.

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could you give a link to that collection you mentioned?

I'm sorry to say I'm not comfortable doing that. I don't want to risk losing my Saradas Membership. I did try to locate the original website where these images were first posted, but, as far as I could tell, it no longer exists. That said, it does seem that @agamemno12 has started to share their collection, so let's see how that plays out.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

aaaaaa93

So, through tremendous effort I was able to recover some pictures made by RDR. Do I post them here?

tapion

maybe make a link to download them. I would like to see more rdr art too  :funny: