LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rio next week

Started by sluggo, November 02, 2024, 12:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sluggo

Anybody worth looking into in Rio?  I'm there next week.....I know the terms are where to go to see randoms but I don't like the baggage that comes with it......Thanks!


CDNFBBFAn

Contact Strong N Tasty, she's amazing!

Mscllvr21


tavaresrica


Mscllvr21

How was your trip? Any recommendations?

Jbiggie

Im heading to SP and Rio tonight for 10ish days. Definitely plan on checking out the talent and will report back. Relying on sites and a few contacts from years ago but if anyone has any recs or wants to connect, please reach out.

Mscllvr21

Would love to hear more about your trip

Mscllvr21

Would love to hear more about your trip

Jbiggie

Trip was good!

It was a mix of reconnecting with women I've seen in the past, perusing websites for new talent, and going to clubs/termas. There are a few women based in Brazil on sessiongirls but they're asking for US rates which is more than 5x the local rate, so that didn't make much sense for me.

I reconnected with Jessika Pitty and Barbara Paes in SP and Rio, respectively. Great time with both. I'd be happy to provide their contact (via DM) if anyone will be in Brazil. The main clubs I went to were Scandallo in SP and 4x4 in Rio. Scandallo does have fit women but more in the vain of the bikini category (with a few exceptions), while I found more muscular women in 4x4.

The online game is fun too, but again, it leans towards fit supermodel type as opposed to fit bodybuilder type. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link sites here; however, I used splove, private55, barravips, and photoacompanhantes to peruse. Lots of gems on photoacompanhantes searching for "sarada" or "musculosas" but some risk of bait-and-switch.

There is also a lad on twit*** under the moniker "luvmusclegirl" that highlights muscular Brazilian women available for sessions. Some interesting options on his page.

Feel free to DM me with any questions.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would love to hear more about your trip

Mscllvr21

Thank you for this!  How muscular and fit were Jessica Pitty and Barbara Paes?  Both of them have photos on the web that are many years old...

On some of the onlines like photoacompanhantes, you can also search for fisiculturista (bodybuilder) and malhada (mackeral, or thick girl) for other great options.  I find that in places like Rio, you can also look at all the girls, as some don't use words like these in their descriptions as fit girls are so common. 

I agree about Scandallo in Sao Paulo, love that place.  I heard that Casarao has some bodybuilders (from another Brazilian site) and will check that out when I go there.  Knowing a little bit of Poruguese certainly helps, as most of these girls don't speak English.  4x4 is amazing and has lots of muscular girls, and a real treat

Do all the girls on luvmusclegirl do sessions?  There are certainly some amazing ladies there.

Thank you again for this!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Trip was good!

It was a mix of reconnecting with women I've seen in the past, perusing websites for new talent, and going to clubs/termas. There are a few women based in Brazil on sessiongirls but they're asking for US rates which is more than 5x the local rate, so that didn't make much sense for me.

I reconnected with Jessika Pitty and Barbara Paes in SP and Rio, respectively. Great time with both. I'd be happy to provide their contact (via DM) if anyone will be in Brazil. The main clubs I went to were Scandallo in SP and 4x4 in Rio. Scandallo does have fit women but more in the vain of the bikini category (with a few exceptions), while I found more muscular women in 4x4.

The online game is fun too, but again, it leans towards fit supermodel type as opposed to fit bodybuilder type. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link sites here; however, I used splove, private55, barravips, and photoacompanhantes to peruse. Lots of gems on photoacompanhantes searching for "sarada" or "musculosas" but some risk of bait-and-switch.

There is also a lad on twit*** under the moniker "luvmusclegirl" that highlights muscular Brazilian women available for sessions. Some interesting options on his page.

Feel free to DM me with any questions.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would love to hear more about your trip

Jbiggie

Ah nice - you're familiar with the scene! Jessika Pitty looks better than her photos online. She mentioned that she was currently bulking and condition was terrific, considering. The sight of her oiled up body approaching me from the restroom will stay with me for some time! 😅 She gets really into the session as well and can play a sub or dom role, depending on the chemistry.  Barbara has aged a bit but condition is still great and her glutes are magnifique. She can be picky about where she visits because of traffic but the copacabana/ipanema area is doable.

The lovemusclegirl site is very outdated. I'd look into his twit*** and insta**** for more recent sessionettes. I reached out to a few but couldn't find time to make things work.

I encourage anyone visiting Brasil to head to Scandallo once. On a Friday or Saturday night, there really is no other place like it. They go out of their way to cater to English speakers for obvious ($$$) reasons so most of the service staff speak English and a decent amount of the women do to a passable degree. It can be an expensive night though!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for this!  How muscular and fit were Jessica Pitty and Barbara Paes?  Both of them have photos on the web that are many years old...

On some of the onlines like photoacompanhantes, you can also search for fisiculturista (bodybuilder) and malhada (mackeral, or thick girl) for other great options.  I find that in places like Rio, you can also look at all the girls, as some don't use words like these in their descriptions as fit girls are so common. 

I agree about Scandallo in Sao Paulo, love that place.  I heard that Casarao has some bodybuilders (from another Brazilian site) and will check that out when I go there.  Knowing a little bit of Poruguese certainly helps, as most of these girls don't speak English.  4x4 is amazing and has lots of muscular girls, and a real treat

Do all the girls on luvmusclegirl do sessions?  There are certainly some amazing ladies there.

Thank you again for this!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Trip was good!

It was a mix of reconnecting with women I've seen in the past, perusing websites for new talent, and going to clubs/termas. There are a few women based in Brazil on sessiongirls but they're asking for US rates which is more than 5x the local rate, so that didn't make much sense for me.

I reconnected with Jessika Pitty and Barbara Paes in SP and Rio, respectively. Great time with both. I'd be happy to provide their contact (via DM) if anyone will be in Brazil. The main clubs I went to were Scandallo in SP and 4x4 in Rio. Scandallo does have fit women but more in the vain of the bikini category (with a few exceptions), while I found more muscular women in 4x4.

The online game is fun too, but again, it leans towards fit supermodel type as opposed to fit bodybuilder type. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link sites here; however, I used splove, private55, barravips, and photoacompanhantes to peruse. Lots of gems on photoacompanhantes searching for "sarada" or "musculosas" but some risk of bait-and-switch.

There is also a lad on twit*** under the moniker "luvmusclegirl" that highlights muscular Brazilian women available for sessions. Some interesting options on his page.

Feel free to DM me with any questions.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would love to hear more about your trip

Mscllvr21

Jbiggie: trying to send you a DM but your inbox is full

Jbiggie

Ahh should be clear now.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jbiggie: trying to send you a DM but your inbox is full