Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hulkmoster aka HULKMSTRN on HBC is really a man

Started by luvhuge, March 12, 2019, 03:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvhuge

who is she?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she looks freakingly huge
i saw her hitting a side bicpe pose
Huge and peaked
and she looks young
she said she lives in Dubai but I think she's European


m100

I would also like to know who she is. I saw her on HBC but I don't know her neither her insta**** profile.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TonyRocko

I could be wrong, but I believe she is transgender. Yesterday while she was online, she had (TG) next to her profile name. As big as she is I am almost convinced she was born a male

m100

I was taking a look at (her) and yea, you are right. I'm pretty sure she's a transgender.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

neurolover

she does have boobs but there may be something to the TG thing as she wont go bottomless. Says she's Russian. The big mystery is what business does a Russian, male or female, have being in Dubai. Is he/she the plaything of a Sheik? or maybe some kind of bodyguard. It's an interesting little mystery. One way or another, however, she or he is doing quite a lot of juice to be that size

gordonlloyd

The name changed to HULKMSTRN -- there was no TG next to it.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS