LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Caution, slippery when wet!

Started by beowulff, May 28, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beowulff

I was chatting with a cute girl at the gym yesterday, and I asked her if she wanted to do hanging abs with me. She said "sure!", but said she couldn't jump up to the bar.
I motioned that I would give her a boost. I put my hands under her armpits, and she was so sweaty that I almost lost my grip.
I had to resist the temptation to smell her sweat on my hands.
Supremely erotic...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beowulff

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mus2kgen

Y'all ain't got a box for that? Or maybe it's just what she wanted from you...

beowulff

Sure, there's benches around that area, but lifting her was way more fun...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Silverstar31

It's hot that you think that's hot

beowulff

 :P
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's hot that you think that's hot

Love those sweaty muscle girls!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amazonophile

I envy you...if it were me Id be licking the sweat from her armpits off of my hands