LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Marie Shintani's 2024 Update

Started by DaveYun775, July 11, 2024, 02:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveYun775

After almost five years, Marie Shintani, who is one of my OCs since the beginning, finally gets a 2024 update. While I've used Soulcalibur 6 for almost five years, ever since I bought the Steam version, I decided to try out some modding for the game, and sure enough, I came across an Enhanced Muscle mod that was exactly what I wanted for Marie. It's not Street Fighter 6 levels of what I was looking for, but with the mod, I did as much as I could to make Marie's build realistic.
So, without further ado, here she is, the updated appearance of Marie Shintani. Now more ripped and shredded than before! A story about Marie and her body will be released eventually once I have the time to make it. But here she is. Enjoy the new and improved Marie Shintani, ladies and gentlemen!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DaveYun775

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →