Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Bully

Started by wolflightning13, October 22, 2019, 02:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolflightning13

The Bully 

(Warning: includes futa/dickgirl)




I was standing in the hallway of the high school chatting with my sister when the resident school bully, Brian Walker, walked up to her and whispered something in her ear.  He turned around with a grin and entered the bathroom.  I'd only seen my sister actually get full-on angry one time.  She was an expert at controlling her emotions.  The last time she lost it, she ripped my door off of its hinges.  She was five at the time.  I had accidentally broken her favorite toy.  It took five full grown adults to stop her from ripping me in half.  Fast forward to the present and we had a great relationship.  You could pretty much call us best friends.  Both of us were, shall we say, socially challenged?  I was a loner and extremely shy.  Wendy was very pretty and normally outgoing, but was very quiet at school.  She often got made fun of for the way she dressed.  There was no place for bullying anywhere, but Janey didn't do herself any favors.  She wore baggy sweatpants and a sweatshirt everywhere she went.  And as a result everyone thought she was fat for some reason.  The amount of food she downed at lunch time didn't do much to sway opinion.  Only I knew the real reason she wore those clothes.  Janey had pretty thick skin, but I could tell at times that the constant bullying got to her.  I thought about telling people see how she actually looked- but that would be no guarantee that the harassing would stop.  They would be afraid or intimidated by her so they would come up with some other way to get to her.  Kids and adults for that matter, could really be pieces of crap.  Janey just preferred to stick by me and get through each day till she could go home and relax. 

   That all changed when Brian said whatever he said.  Janey's face went a deep red and I could see her whole body visibly swell, even underneath the baggy, stretchy clothing.  She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the men's bathroom.  She closed the door behind us and jammed a wedge underneath it, quickly checking to make sure it couldn't be pushed open.  Janey picked me up and set me on the counter between the sinks.  She put a finger on her lips, signaling me to be quiet, before turning her attention to Brian who was busy taking a leak.  She strolled up beside him and looked him over, smirking.  Brian apparently wasn't paying attention. 

   "That's it?"  Janey said, sizing him up.  Brian gasped and jumped back from the urinal, scrambling to pull his pants shut. 

   "What the hell?  Get out of here you fat monkey!"  Brian yelled, obviously flustered.  And was that a wet stain on his pants?

   "I don't think I'll be going anywhere.  You on the other hand, may want to go find the rest of your dick, because it sure isn't down there.  Who knew someone so big, could be so tiiinnny."  Janey said, laughing. 

   Brian was a big dude- well over 6 foot and in decent shape.  The top of Janey's head barely came up to the bottom of his chest.  That mattered not to Janey though, she walked towards him with a purpose, causing the big man to literally be backed into a corner.  And then he spotted me. 

   "Hey you!  Tell your fat assed sister to get out of here, before I have to beat her down!"  He yelled, pointing at me.  I didn't say a word.

   "Don't be rude.  My brother has nothing to do with this.  This is between you and me.   He's just here for the show."  Janey said, winking at me. 

   She took another step towards Brian.  He tried to back up further, but there was no where to go. 

   "Come on Brian!  Make me go away, tough guy!"  Janey said, smiling.

   "Lllast warning.  I will hurt you."  Brian said, flinching as Janey faked a move forward.

   "Oh will you now.  You would hit a poor, little, fat girl?  Well, if you must."  Janey leaned her cheek out, offering it up to Brian. 

   Brian didn't know what to do.  To be honest, he looked scared.  No one had stood up to him like this before.  Janey hadn't shown an ounce of fear.

   "What's the matter, Brian?  I'm giving you a free shot.  Come on!  Right here!"  Janey said, tapping her cheek. 

   Brian didn't say anything.  He stared at her, wide-eyed for a few seconds, before trying to slip past her.  Like a snake snapping down on its prey, Janey grabbed Brian's wrist and stopped him dead in his tracks. 

   "Did I say you could leave?  I don't think so.  It's time to show you who's really wearing the pants around here."  She yanked him forward into the center of the room, forcing him to his knees in front of her.  "Now let's see if I can wake my little one up, shall we?"

   Brian's eyes went wide as Janey's pants began to pull taut, a massive bulge from crotch to calf pushed against the fraying fabric.  With every second that passed, the bulge grew thicker and longer coming dangerously close to the bathroom tiles.  This was surprising even me.  I knew she was hiding a lot under there, but this was pushing way past that.  Brian looked like he was in the midst of deciding whether to faint or throw up.  His mind was made up for him as a loud tearing unleashed the beast, what I assume was a little too fast based on Janey's facial expression, smashing into his face and nearly knocking him out cold.  Good freaking grief, that thing was gigantic!  Sprouting from her crotch like a vein covered battering ram, it sprang up over the top of her head!  Not to mention being almost as thick as a two liter soda bottle!  Huge globs of cum dripped from the softball sized head, just one drop big enough to nearly cover Brian's face as he lay, trying to regain his bearings.  He shot up and immediately hit his face on the penis head, bouncing off like a flea running into a tree.  He started to gag, managing to scramble over to a stall, barely able to shut the door behind him, before throwing up.  Janey smirked and turned her behemoth towards the stall, giving me a full view of her panties, pulled so tight they looked like purple dental floss wrapped around a striated butt thick enough to set a dinner plate on. 

   The sweatshirt above was actually starting to stretch, as she placed her hands on her hips and went into a lat spread as she lined up her battering ram for some fun.  Her shoulders just kept spreading wider and wider while her lats rumbled out in an attempt to eat her elbows, a few stitches from busting through the sweatshirt all by themselves.  A tear had begun to form at the bottom near the center of her back, the once dark pink shirt having turned nearly white as it continued to stretch.  I lost my view of nearly one and a half of the three stalls.  The massive wall of muscle in front of me was just itching for some destruction. 

   "Jimmy, come here.  I've got you a front row seat for the action."  Janey waved me over without turning around, her bicep filling the sleeve to the breaking point. 

   I slid off the sink and walked over to her.   Her hand shot out and I found myself rising in the air until my butt came to rest on her ridiculously hard shoulder.  Normally, I'd probably be surprised that there was so much muscle, I could fully sit on the pumpkin she called a shoulder, but my attention was drawn to something else at the moment.  Janey's penis had made an appearance right in front of me, standing straight up from her crotch.   Freaking hell.  It was like staring at a vein covered telephone pole.  It looked so much bigger than before.  Swelling and receding almost like it was breathing, it slowly drifted back and forth, as if planning its attack.  I could hear Brian's frantic breathing inside the stall as Janey took a step forward.  With one mighty swing, she "knocked", slamming her rod into the door, rattling the entire line of stalls. 

   "Knock, knock little piggy!  Open up, or I'll huff and I'll puff and blow the door in!"  Janey said, lining up for another hit. 

   She waited for about thirty seconds, and then somehow swung her private boomstick even harder busting the lock and slamming the door in so hard it actually dug itself into the side of the stall, nearly breaking both hinges clean off. 

   "Youuu, you FREAK!  You nearly took my head off!"  Brian tried to sound tough, but the sweat pouring off his pale face said otherwise. 

   Janey bristled at the word freak.

   "I'll show you what it means to be a freak, Brian."  Janey whispered. 

   Both Brian and I gasped as we watched her giant dong turn a reddish purple color as it started to expand with reckless abandon.  The head quickly ballooned past soccer ball and onto basketball size, as the main vein popped out with so much force I thought it might rip right through the skin.  It puffed out larger and larger, pumping more and more blood to the monster that now shuddered nearly two feet above my head, the stalk now nearly as fat as an  actual telephone pole.   Just before it looked like it might blast through the ceiling, it stopped growing.   Janey took a few large steps backwards to allow her cannon to lower and take aim right at Brian's face!  Any color he had left in his face drained out in an instant.  Looking down the barrel of a flesh covered cannon bigger than your entire body would have that affect.  And then it fired.  And fired.  And fired. 

   Gallons of cum exploded from the tip like a firehose on steroids, the force of the blast slamming him into the wall, and breaking the toilet.  Satisfied, but not wanting to seriously injure Brian, she quickly spun and smashed her dick into the outer wall of the bathroom, breaking through to the outside.  And what was outside?  The bathroom just happened to be facing the football field.  I would come to learn later that the football game for that week had to be canceled because of roughly a foot of some sort of thick liquidy substance covering the entire football field.  And just when I thought the day couldn't get any crazier, Brian's girlfriend showed up. 
   
   


Jeremy Lightning

A well written futa muscle girl story gets my attention every time, great job, I enjoyed watching Janey put Brian in his place! If there's more to this story, I'd love to read it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

pencil20

That was incredible! I can't wait for more. And I especially want to know about Brian's soon to be ex-girlfriend!

wolflightning13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A well written futa muscle girl story gets my attention every time, great job, I enjoyed watching Janey put Brian in his place! If there's more to this story, I'd love to read it! k+!

Much appreciated.  More on the way sooner or later.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice Futa story, she really showed who's boss.

:cool2:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That was incredible! I can't wait for more. And I especially want to know about Brian's soon to be ex-girlfriend!


Thanks!  His girlfriend may be a surprise. 

wolflightning13

     Just as Janey's monster dick finally began to settle down, the bathroom door exploded off of its hinges.  Brian's girlfriend, Lana stood in the doorway completely raging out.  She had an absolute crazed look in her eyes.  Janey quickly set me down. 

   "Go outside."  she whispered. 

   I didn't have to be told twice.  I didn't know how someone like Lana, who looked just like a normal girl, could be that strong, but I was hopeful- fearful- but hopeful Janey could handle anything Lana threw at her.  And I didn't want to get in the way.  I carefully slid through the dick hole, and knelt on the ground, watching, holding my breath as Lana stepped forward fists clinched at her sides.  Good lord.  As much as I was afraid of what was about to possibly go down, I couldn't ignore how massive Janey was.  Her calf muscle was a pulsating veiny mass.  A deep fissure split the bulging swollen heart down the center, into two separate heads, each looking nearly as large as the one that sat on my shoulders!  I shook myself out of my sudden muscle lust to get back to the situation at hand.  Lana stood in front of Janey, looking down at her slightly. 

   "No one.  I mean NO ONE lays a hand on my Brian, you overmuscled cow.  Any other place you would be safe, cow.  But the normal rules don't apply here.  I have this school completely wrapped around my finger, so no one will know."  Lana said, an evil smile inching its way across her face. 

   What was she talking about?  Normal rules?  And what was she going to do?  My heart started fluttering.  I had a bad feeling.  Before I could open my mouth to tell Janey to get out of there, Lana's fist smashed into Janey's face like a sledgehammer.  Janey crashed through the wall, landing a few feet from me in a crumpled mess.  A chunk of brick hit me in the head.  As I was blacking out, I watched in horror as Lana jumped on top of Janey and began to pound her into the ground.  Right before I passed out, Lana stood up triumphantly, staring holes into Janey. 

   "That's what it feels like when you mess with a superhero, bitch."  Lana said, spitting on Janey, and then walking away.
 
   As I sat beside Janey's hospital bed, I couldn't stop thinking about what Lana said.  A superhero?  Are we talking like Thor and Captain America here?  How is that even possible?  There was no denying that my sister was a freak of nature, but to truly go to the land of make believe... this was a lot to grasp.  Janey had somehow survived the attack.  Whether or not that was intentional, we may never find out.  Mom and Dad had been in and out from work, checking on her as much as they could.  The doctor said that Janey's extreme musculature had saved her internal organs from rupturing, and really may have been the only reason she survived.  Her face was pretty battered, but nothing that eventually wouldn't heal.  Thankfully, I was going to get my sister back.  It was just a matter of when.  As much as I was terrified of what a rogue superhero, or superheroes?, could mean, I wanted revenge.  I wanted it so bad, that it hurt.  I'd never kill anyone.  It just wasn't in my nature, but being able to smash that girl in the face would feel pretty good.  And if I was right, Janey would be more than happy to go Hulk smash on that miserable piece of garbage. 

   The next morning, I woke up, and sat up on the little couch that the nurses had brought into the room.  Janey was still sleeping soundly, her beefy forearm hanging off of the bed.  Suddenly, a mound started to grow in the middle of her sheets.  I heard a tearing sound as the mound continued to grow, stretching from her crotch area to her feet.  That could only mean one thing.  Her colossal tree trunk exploded through the sheets and straight up into the air, the near bowling ball sized head bobbing around almost four feet above the bed.  But it wasn't stopping!  Continuing to stretch upwards, it was quickly closing in on the ceiling.  Hose sized veins popped out of the skin, as the base thickened and bulged, turning the still growing dick into an angry looking beast.  The second the tip grazed the ceiling nearly eight feet above the bed, a long moan escaped Janey's lips.  The giant dick lurched, punching into the ceiling a further few inches, sending plaster chunks and dust falling.  I had to get her awake!  Otherwise, she may destroy an entire hospital!

zaotsu

Woo! More futa action is always appreciated. Can't wait to see the clash between janey and Lana!

Jeremy Lightning

This reveal threw me, it never occurred to me that the Bully in question wasn't Brian. I hope to see what happens next very soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

wolflightning13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Woo! More futa action is always appreciated. Can't wait to see the clash between janey and Lana!

Thanks!  Should hopefully be a pretty good showdown. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This reveal threw me, it never occurred to me that the Bully in question wasn't Brian. I hope to see what happens next very soon! k+!

:) 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He needs to be quick, or there will be a big explosion :laugh:

The countdown has begun.