⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who is the most attractive woman in the world, according to you?

Started by dominant_musclewomen_fan1, April 04, 2025, 11:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dominant_musclewomen_fan1

Who is the most attractive woman in the world, according to you?

Hi all!

Who do you think is the most attractive (famous) woman in the world? For me, the answer comes down to strength, physique, and beauty. I love women who are overwhelmingly strong – able to do what they want with me – and look the part. And being beautiful on top of that is a great bonus!

Lately, I've been having some out-of-the-box convos with ChatGPT, and I got the idea to use it to figure out who I find the most attractive. I played a "hotness showdown" game—ChatGPT would give me pairs of women, and I'd chose who was hotter. After 120 rounds (!), I discovered a bunch of insanely fit women I'd never even heard of. At first, ChatGPT just threw celebrity names at me, but once I pushed it to focus more on "physique," it got the idea and started serving up seriously fit athletes.

Almost until the end, it seemed like my top pick would be You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. She is very muscular while remaining feminine, she is tall, and she is very beautiful for a bodybuilder...

... But in the last few comparisons, ChatGPT started to serve me CrossFit ladies, and eventually suggested to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

and she is beautiful too for such a strong woman.

Not wanting to end my "research," I asked ChatGPT to rank famous women according to my four criteria of attraction: (1) real strength, (2) size and muscle, (3) femininity, and (4) facial beauty. ChatGPT suggested and ranked several very strong, good-looking ladies (mostly weightlifters), but no Dani or Vladislava on the list. I asked ChatGPT to include them in the comparison, and ChatGPT concluded that Dani ranked first according to combination of my criteria :D

Anyway... I clearly have waaaay too much time on my hands. But I suggest you play similar games with an advanced AI to try to understand who you find hottest... and I'd be curious who you find the hottest girl in the world!

Dani Speegle could womanhandle me any day and I'd love it!

dominant_musclewomen_fan1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

SeymourSM


sunhillow


rrt

Whoever said Debbie Kruck isn't wrong.  I say isn't wrong because there are too many to chose from.  I find most any woman attractive if she's in shape and in shape can run the gamut: bb, physique, bikini and everything in between.  Lots of women are what I call above the line.  Above the line means that distinctions in looks are a matter of personal preference.  To joke about it, some might prefer attached ear lobes over unattached ear lobes.  That's, of course, being funny but I think you catch my drift.  Again, unless a woman has an unfortunate health condition, if she's in shape, she's going to be attractive.  I think that's true of men too but I like women.

2ndHoodman


For me it was Gabrielle Hames. Lenda Murray is up there. Also Lesa Lewis.


Also it was Ann-Marie Crooks too

MaxSideburns72

I'd say a mix between katarina kavalieva (super tall and strong and sexy) and Tina Lockwood (size of muscles)

HULK

Too many to chose but famous, Jennifer Lopez.  This industry, Juliana Malacarne ...now if you could mix those two bodies together you would have something special !!
Hulk smash...

MaxSideburns72

After answering the post, yesterday I tried the same game with chatgpt and... surprisingly it changed my mind. Well everything is in a virtual world and don't know if I really am in line with the AI response, but it is: Aneta Florczyk


michaelg1978