LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story

Started by R41N, November 09, 2020, 10:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R41N

Hey, a thought recently came to mind. I remember reading a story a few years ago about a young guy and a girl where I think the girl's parents went away somewhere for the weekend or something and she invited the guy to her place. At her place they went to swim in the pool and the girl I remember was muscular.

Can't remember the name of the story for the love of me and I don't expect anyone else to but it's worth a shot.

Thx.