⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dani - San Diego - do not waste your time (again!)

Started by imanze, January 14, 2019, 01:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imanze

Guys,
I know what you are thinking  after two identical posts about two different session providers ...
But, I guarantee that Dani was ANOTHER no-show, with the difference that she just disappeared and did not reply too any email or phone call.


Polite Society

  Did you lose deposit money with either Dani or Nadia?

If not, think of what you saved!  Only way to look at it.........
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HectorTheInspector

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you lose deposit money with either Dani or Nadia?

If not, think of what you saved!  Only way to look at it.........


I have to agree with this statement. I have been sessioning for quite some time and from time to time,
some of my closest session women have canceled at the last min or never responded the day of the session.
This is why I refused to send a deposit.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

Polite Society

 Sheila Bleck no showed me once in her hometown and never responded to calls that night.
  Disappointing on the night but I never made aby further attempts to see her. You do enough sessions like Hector says, it happens.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

imanze

Luckily, I did not send a deposit.
My experience with deposit is mixed. I was scammed by Star 13 once but, on another occasion, I got a full refund from Mysteria.