LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dayse Brucieri

Started by SCJames, January 06, 2019, 12:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCJames

Thor Wrote:

She's a real goddess!!
Hey, Jim, do you have pictures of Aline Barreto and Elizabeth Long?
Aline is hot hot hot.
Elizabeth, too, but this one I only saw pics of her in her Inst@gram. Maybe you have other sources...


Thanks Thor. I don't have them in my collection at all, but they both have IG accounts and are on search engines.
Elizabeth is a bit of a larger lady, and not quite right for me, but certainly for others.

Here's some recents from Ms. Dayse.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS