⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Stories posted by [richardz]

Started by richardz, January 03, 2007, 06:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardz

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Reverse It  [A.U.]

The Anniversary  [A.U.]

The Blue Necklace  [Ristard McSean]

Show & Tell  [Solomon]






Reverse It

Melissa was cleaning her boyfriend's lab when she wandered over to the corner of the room to check out his new invention. It was a rather odd-looking piece of machinery. A huge gun-shaped object stared down at her, along with a bunch of levers and dials.
"I wonder what the hell this one does," she wondered a- loud. She thought back to some of his past failures, laughing to herself. Looking around the back of it, she saw a dial that was turned towards the left, it read, "Reduce."
"Wow, this thing shrinks things, too bad it doesn't grow things as well." She looked at herself, wishing she were a little bit taller. 5'2" is not tiny, but her boyfriend Ted stood 6'5" and towered over her. He enjoyed being taller than her, dominating her during sex. At first she didn't mind, but its been getting boring lately. Perhaps a little role- reversal would spice things up. She began looking around for a manual when suddenly she saw a notebook. She opened it and was shocked to read its contents.
"...Shrinking test was successful. I've got to figure out a way to get Melissa under it."
"That bastard planned on shrinking me!" she was fuming "well, I got plans of my own. I wonder if you can reverse this thing to enlarge things."
Melissa turned the dial all the way to the right, and then she turned the power knob up to full strength. The machine began to hum with power. She stood in front of the gun-shaped object and pressed the activator button, hoping she would get the desired results. The laser bathed her in a red-coloured light. For a minute, nothing happened, then suddenly....
"Oh my god, it's working, it's working...."
Melissa's legs slowly began stretching in length, her pants creeping up her calves. Her shirt began pulling tighter around her back, ripping in pieces by her shoulders. Her breasts ploughed through the front of her shirt, revealing huge melon-sized tits. Massive, feminine muscle began growing as well, all over her titanic frame. The seams of her pants came apart as iron-plated quadriceps grew right through them. She looked down, admiring her newly formed amazonic body.
"This is unbelievable, this can't be my body," as she flexed a mighty, massive bicep. She marvelled at its awesome, new size.
"My arms are absolutely gigantic, then again, so is the rest of me! I must be over 10 feet tall!"
She giggled as she looked at how big she had become. She always wanted to become a little bigger, but this was ridiculous. But it felt so good, so right, she thought to herself. Wait till Ted sees the new Melissa, the 10'4" muscle-covered Amazon who now weighed over 450 pounds.
" Yeah, I'm gonna blow his mind."
As she flexed her muscles, she felt surges of power course through her body.
" I'm probably the biggest, strongest human on the planet."
The thought of that turned her on, surprising her that it did.
"To think that 10 minutes ago I was only a little over 5 feet tall, and now.... WOW!" Examining her body she was awed by just how big she had become. She loved it, feeling the rock-hard, immense muscles that she now possessed. Suddenly, a thought occurred to her..."what if Ted can change me back to normal, I don't want to be normal, I like being this big, this strong."
Her mind began racing with all types of crazy thoughts, when finally she decided to go for it............
" I wonder what would happen if I stood under it a second time, and then a third, and just kept going until I didn't grow anymore"
Her nipples grew hard at the thought of growing even bigger. She looked at the dial again, being careful to make sure it was set for growth. The power was turned up all the way and she activated the amazing machine...
She stood in the ray, basking in its' power, soaking up all of its' wonder.... she felt herself slowly growing, her body expanding in all the right places. Looking down at her ever-increasing body, she gasped in delight, "I-I can't believe how big I'm getting, I feel indestructible, like I could do anything."
Her body continued growing until she reached 20'4"; her weight was a little over 1 ton. Her head was now touching the ceiling, her shoulders reaching across the room from one end to the other, "if I get any bigger, and I am, I'm going to destroy Ted's house. Oh well, I never liked it anyway....
Again she turned on the machine, drawing in all of its fantastic rays like a drunk does with the last drop of his bottle. As her immense body grew even further, her massive shoulders tore through the top and sides of the house, her gargantuan breasts smashing the front of the house. She was becoming drunk with her now goddess-like power.... "Wow, my thigh is as big as a tractor-trailer. In fact, they're so big, I could probably crush one between them."
Her entire upper torso was sticking through the building; her breasts had grown so huge they looked like twin hot-air balloons. She began fondling her breasts, moaning in delight, feeling their sheer enormity. Her arms flexed as she did this muscles rippling in every direction. Feeling constricted Melissa cleared the remainder of the ceiling with one mighty sweep of her arm. Bending over, she activated the machine once again!!!!
"I've gone this far, I might as well keep it going! I can't be satisfied with 40 feet tall, there is still some buildings that are bigger than me." 40.... 50.... 60.... 70.... her new round of growth not stopping until she was over 80 feet! Her view of the world had just changed dramatically; she was now looking down on almost everything. Everything except one building she thought
"I have to stop, this is ridiculous, I'm too big," she thought to herself for a moment, "naww...who's to say what's too big, besides, there is still one more building left that's bigger than me."
Ted pulled up to his house/lab and was absolutely stunned by what he saw. This couldn't be real. Some girl was literally growing through his roof. She was incredibly gigantic, not just in height, but in musculature as well. She had to be the most immense human being alive. Close to 100 feet, he thought.... wait a minute.... did his eyes deceive him... she was growing again!!!!
The massively muscled giantess started to turn his way. "My God...that's Melissa...holy shit...!
Melissa turned toward the sound of the car, she could barely hear it now, and she was so far away from the ground. A huge smile crossed over her face, it was Ted. Just in time to see the new Melissa.
Ted gulped, she obviously had seen him. There was no time to get away. He sat there for a second, waiting for her to reach him. He didn't have to wait long. She picked up his car like it was a matchbox toy...
"Hello Ted darling, something happened to me today, some- thing absolutely wonderful...."
Melissa looked at how tiny Ted seemed to her. "Wow, I'm so big you look like an insect to me!" She began laughing so loud it nearly burst Ted's eardrums. "I bet you didn't think that I'd figure out what you had planned for me, did ya'? Well I decided to beat you at your own game. But instead of shrinking you, I decided to enlarge myself. Oh, I guess that's pretty obvious or I wouldn't be holding you in the palm of my hand!" Her arms exploded with muscle every time she moved them She enjoyed how huge she had become, the height, the muscles, the power.... it was all incredible! "So what were you going to do to me, once you shrunk me down? Were you going to tease me.... or were you going to put me in a cage? I'd love for you to find a cage for me now! The question is, just what am I going to do with you? Maybe I'll step on you.... nah, that would be too quick. I know, I'll bet that you can't hold your breath for more than 30 seconds. Because at this size, you're the perfect dildo, maybe a little small, but you'll do!" Ted's mind was racing for answers, if he didn't come up with something quick; there was no telling what Melissa would do to him. He had never seen her so aggressive, usually she was mild-mannered, very laid-back. I guess its hard not to be aggressive when your over 100 feet tall and have muscles popping out all over your body! "Listen sweetheart, you can't stay this size too long, your heart will explode," he hoped she would buy it.
"Don't bullshit me Ted, I feel fine. In fact, I've never felt better."
"I'm serious honey, I did experiments on rats and that's what happened to them when I doubled their height. You obviously have gone way past doubling your height! I'll have to reduce you immediately. Its for your own good!"
She thought about it for a second, and then it occur- red to her. If it were safe to increase things, Ted would have done it to himself. She hoped she wouldn't regret this. "A-alright, go ahead. But you better not be tricking me or else!"
She bent over, and placed Ted on the ground near the machine. He walked over to it and pointed it in her direction He turned the Knob all the way to the left, "Well, I'm only gonna' have one chance at this, I better make it work!"
He pressed the activator, the ray bathed Melissa in its' powerful effects. She began shrinking immediately, her height and musculature rapidly decreasing. "What a shame that I can't stay this big forever," she thought to herself.
Ted was smiling now; little did she know what he had in store for her. He had the machine on a non-stop mode in order to speed up the process. Soon Melissa was down to her normal size, and still he continued the process!
Realizing something was wrong, Melissa cried out, "Stop it Ted, I trusted you.... stop!"
But Ted could only laugh at her plight, "Did you think that I wouldn't get my way? That you could destroy my house, threaten me, and get away with it? Before I was going to shrink you just for some fun, but now, it will be permanent you fucking bitch!"
Melissa began sobbing at her predicament. How could she be so stupid to let Ted trick her like this? She looked up to realize that she was now tiny. In a few short minutes, she had gone from the biggest person the world had ever known, to the smallest. What a cruel twist of fate! "How could you do this to me? I wasn't going to hurt you I just wanted to scare you, that's all! Please, please put me back to my normal size."
Ted continued laughing, "Maybe you just don't get it. I wanted you to be tiny for a very long time...I get off on it! And you were right about that cage, its' waiting for you in my room!"
Sobbing now about her helpless fate, Melissa continued pleading with Ted, "Ted, people will come looking for me... what will you tell them?"
"I'll just tell them that you are able to control you're own height. Everyone in town saw you grow to gigantic proportions, so there's no reason for anyone to suspect that I would ever be able to harm you. Face it honey, you're up shit's creek!" With that, Ted picked her up, and walked into his bedroom with her. She squirmed in his hand, trying to break free, before finally stopping, realizing her struggle was futile. "Oh, and don't worry about friends...I plan on adding a few girls to my collection!" He placed her in the cage that was in his room and he turned off the lights, laughing hysterically on the way out.
Weeks passed by with no change in her plight. She was stuck at this size forever. Ted had begun dating a young girl named Suzanne from one of the classes that he taught over in a community college. She was cute, a little mousy, but cute. She had a slight build, and stood about 5'5", a little tall for Ted's taste. But she wouldn't be that height much longer! All the while, Melissa sat by, helpless about her situation. Occasionally, Ted would take Melissa out of her cage and tease her. Placing her on his dick, or licking her entire body with his tongue. He got off on the immense size advantage that he enjoyed over Melissa. Her brief flirtation with being a massively muscled giantess seemed to be just a fantasy as the days went by. She began to wonder if it ever really happened, or, if it was some strange dream. Melissa knew that it was only a matter of time before Ted reduced Suzanne the same way that he did to her. Somehow, she would have to be able to alert her to this. However, this would be difficult considering that Ted never left Suzanne a- lone at the house. He obviously had learned from his previous error. Also, Suzanne didn't even know that Melissa existed, having never come into contact with her. Finally, one day, Melissa's window of opportunity cracked open. Suzanne had fallen asleep while Ted was fiddling around his lab. He received an urgent phone call from the College; they needed him to fill in for another teacher. He had to come down right away. He checked on Suzanne, making sure she was asleep. Seeing that she was snoring away, he decided that it was okay to leave. His soon to be BIG mistake. Knowing that it only took 10 minutes to get to the school, and the class would be an hour and twenty minutes, Melissa figured that she had an hour and a half to get Suzanne awake, get her to notice her, and convince her that Ted was up to no good.
She began yelling at the top of her tiny lungs, but to no avail. Suzanne was still snoring away. Looking around her cage, she noticed that Ted had left his ruler on the side of her cage! She reached for it, and was able to drag it in. With all of her might, she managed to lift it up. Bracing it against the bars, she held it up until the other end was resting behind one of Paul's statues. She took a deep breath, knowing that if this didn't wake up Suzanne, they were both doomed to be shrunken little pets. Pushing against her end of the ruler, she slowly slid the statue towards the end of the counter until... "CRASH!!!"
Suzanne was shaken from her sleep by the sudden crash. "What the hell was that," she wondered? She pulled her- self from the warmth of the bed to go investigate the origin of the sound. She knew it came from the other room, the room that Ted had been so secretive about. He said it was for a surprise that he had for her, and she would receive it once it was ready. Walking into the once secret room, she couldn't believe her eyes. Before her was the most bizarre machine that she had ever seen, it looked like some type of huge ray- gun! She walked over to it, wondering what it was for. Before she could get to it, she heard her name being called out in a very faint voice. "Suzanne, over here.... look at me I'm down here!"
Looking over in the direction of the mouse-like voice, she was startled to see tiny, little Melissa.
"Oh my God, what's happened to you?"
Melissa motioned to Suzanne to come closer, knowing that it would be difficult for her to hear her. "You might not believe this, but Ted did this to me, and he plans on doing it to you as well. Probably real soon."
Suzanne couldn't think straight; this was impossible she thought to herself. "What do you mean he plans on doing this to me...how does he do this. How did you get so small?"
"That machine behind you shrinks and enlarges things. I used to be Ted's girlfriend until I read in his lab book that he planned on shrinking me with his machine that's behind you Instead, I turned the tables on him and reversed the process to enlarge myself."
Suzanne stood there transfixed, "S-so what happened... you're tiny!"
"Well Ted tricked me to get me back under his machine, saying that being big wasn't safe, and he shrunk me down to this miniature size. That scumbag plans on getting his own little miniature harem."
Suzanne's blood began to boil; she couldn't believe she let this creep deceive her. "The first thing is to get you out of that cage, and back to normal size."
Melissa had a sinking feeling, remembering, "One problem, Ted has the key to the padlock on his keychain."
Suzanne thought for a minute, "Don't worry, I'll grow myself, and just tear the lock right off. Just tell me how to activate this machine, and you'll be out in no time."
"Okay Suzanne, look behind the machine and make sure you turn it to enlarge,"
"Check"
"Okay, now just stand in front of the "gun," and push that button."
"Alright, here goes nothing!"
Standing in front of the amazing machine, Suzanne was bathed in its' wondrous rays. She felt a surge of energy shoot through her body; energy she would later realize was raw power. It felt exhilarating. Her once tiny body began expanding, filling in with unbelievable muscles. Her jeans were being stretched and pulled as she grew in height as well Her thighs amazing growth quickly became too much for the over-stretched material, ripping sounds gave way to a final tear. The muscles in them rising like bread in the oven "This is intense! I feel so amazing!!!!!!"
Flexing her arms, they shredded her shirts' sleeves, exposing huge, massive guns that defied imagination. All the while she continued growing in height, reaching 7, then 8 feet tall. Her breasts protruded unbelievably, causing her shirt to curl up to the bottom of them until, RRRRIIIIPPPP!!! "Whoops, there goes the rest of my clothes!" She giggled at how big she was growing. "Melissa, how do I stop this thing? I think I'm big enough to tear that puny little lock off."
Looking up at the female colossus in front of her, an idea came to her. "Why don't you just put the cage in front of the ray, and I'll get out of here myself!"
Suzanne walked over to the cage, towering over Melissa. "This feels so wonderful, I've been small and weak all my life. Now, I don't think I'll ever be that way again."
Melissa looked up at the immense woman in front of her, wanting to be that size again, knowing that in a matter of moments, she would be. Growing out of her cage would be a perfect symbol of her rebirth! "Listen sweetheart, you can tell me your life story in a minute, right now I just want to get out of this goddamn cage!"
Suzanne smirked, "No problem," and lifted the cage up into the path of the ray, and placing it on the floor. The ray took immediate effect, as Melissa quickly grew out of the tiny cage. She soon reached her normal height and continued growing more! Her body began filling up with a feeling of immense power as her magnificent muscles began growing larger and larger. It wasn't a dream she thought, as she tensed her body, feeling its' tightness. She soon reached eye-level with Suzanne, two newborn amazons looking absolutely incredible. "Thank god I was able to get in contact with you be- fore Ted got home. It feels so good to be big again!"
Suzanne looked down, admiring her powerful physique, "Well, its' the first time around for me, and it feels great!" An idea came to Melissa, "Do you know anyone else that you would want to share this with?"
Suzanne didn't even take a second to reply, "Sure, I have two sisters. One is 17, and the other is older, she's 29. My younger sister is right around the block, but my other sister lives in another state."
"Well, call up your one sister that's nearby and have her come over right away. The other one will have to wait. I want to share this with 3 other people, my Mom, my Aunt, and my Sister. I have a great idea for Ted's machine!"
Suzanne's interest was peaked, "What is it?"
An evil smile crept over Melissa's face, "Let's just say that Ted will have a BIG surprise waiting for him!"

richardz

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

richardz

The Anniversary

That Sunday morning started like any other recent Sunday morning. My wife Susan gently kissed me on the forehead then rose from the bed to get the paper and make coffee. By the time I entered the kitchen, she had monopolized the front page and was half way through her first cup.

"Morning, honey."

I reached over and kissed her on the top of her head. I poured myself a cup, and started reading the travel section. Our fifth anniversary was coming up next month and it was my task to come up with a romantic getaway.

As my eyes scanned the pages, I was drawn to a beautiful photograph of an exotic Pacific Island. Amazing rock formations rose high above translucent deep blue waters. Below the photograph was a description of a brand new secluded resort constructed in virgin uncharted territory. I sent for the color brochure that arrived in several days.

According to the brochure, the resort consisted of six isolated, luxury bungalows nestled in the heart of a verdant tropical forest. Susan and I reviewed the various packages, and decided to reserve a two-week stint that started two days before our actual anniversary.

Finally the day of our departure arrived. Waiting in line for boarding the airplane, I took pleasurable notice of my wife. Standing 5'6", she possessed a nice compact body with nicely shaped legs, a tight waist, elegant shoulders and neck, and a very cute face. A put my arm around her shoulder, squeezed her to me, and kissed her on the forehead. The difference in our heights was such that the top of her head fell just below my nose.

After a very long flight, we landed in Fiji; where a two-engine propeller plane was going to fly us to the remote island. Waiting in line were six other couples, mostly young, which were destined to our resort. The plane took off, and we flew over vast expanses of blue ocean. Suddenly, a string of small islands appeared, and the plane began its descent. More beautiful than the brochure, the main island appeared a picturesque composition of green forests, lakes, and mountains. Although I was awestruck by this island's magnificent splendour, I was slightly saddened that this virgin island had fallen to exploitation by profiteers.

The plane landed and manoeuvred down the runway. Though the window, we could see about 40 natives dressed in light pastel uniforms. As we climbed down the stair, an elegant looking western man stepped forward.

In an Australian accent he welcomed us, "Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Nick Poi. We have prepared a little reception for all of you, and hope you will join us."

We followed him into a thatched roof wooden structure. Strewn across a long table was a beautiful presentation of exotic tropical fruit. Some of the fruits, I had never seen before. One fruit in particular resembling a large kiwi on the outside, but with a moist sweet mango like interior, was absolutely delicious.

"Mmmm, this stuff is delicious. I wonder if we could get this back home," said Susan as she finished off her third piece.

The natives loaded our luggage unto a jeep for the eventual trip to our secluded bungalow. One odd thing that struck me was that the native men were consistently smaller than the women. I roughly judged the women to be about 5'9" to my 6'1". The men however were all much shorter than Susan's 5'6". Most barely seemed to pass the 5' mark.

After about an hour, we boarded our jeep for the one-hour drive to our bungalow. We drove through some of the most beautiful exotic scenery that I have ever seen. Suddenly, our bungalow appeared though a thicket. As our guide fumbled for his keys, we noticed that we had a tree within a few feet of our bungalow, filled with the exotic fruit that Susan liked so much.

I pointed the tree out to my wife, "Look sweetheart, looks like you're in luck!"

We entered the bungalow, and were impressed. Very nicely decorated in wicker and white fabric. A VCR with a respectable collection of recent video releases, as well as some adult movies. I tried to tip the guide, but he refused.

He simple bowed and said the only English, which I think he knew, which was, "Have a wonderful time. I will be back in two weeks."

And with that, he drove away.

"Come here, baby," my wife called to me.

I embraced and kissed her.

"God, I'm thirsty."

Susan pulled away and poured herself a large glass of water. While drinking it she looked out the window at the mystery fruit. She went out and brought in some of the fruit. It was then that I noticed that her breasts seemed larger than usual. They seemed to pop out of the top of her sundress. I also noticed that the fruit must have some kind of aphrodisiac effect, as Susan seemed to grow hornier and hornier.

She came up to me and grabbed my male member, "I want some of this!"

I had never seen her like this, but boy did I like it.

We moved over into the bedroom, as she took off her dress over her head. God, her breasts seemed a good size larger from their normal C cup. Her tongue entered my mouth like a wild serpent. She then unsnapped her bra, and placed one of her engorged nipples into my mouth. I sucked and sucked. A stream of delicious milk started to trickle into my mouth, which I swallowed. Then, I felt an incredible rush, like an orgasm emanating from mouth and stomach. She turned me on my back, and straddled me in the female superior position. We rocked back and forth, until I passed out from an indescribable orgasm. My sleep was so deep and peaceful. I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

We awoke the next morning at 11:00. I looked over to my wife.

"Susan... last night, was the most incredible night, I have ever experienced."

"Mine too," she replied.

She arose, put on a bathrobe, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

With great difficulty, I sat up and started to get dressed. First, I put on a pair of khaki shorts, which felt a bit loose. I was pleased that at last my diet was starting to show results. However, then when I proceeded to put on my loafers, I noticed that they too were loose. I pushed the shoe back towards my heel, and observed that there was about a ¼" play between my foot and the shoe.

Susan returned back to the room, and also started to get dressed. She put on a similar pair of shorts and a white cotton shirt. Somehow, her breasts seemed to have returned to normal. She sat down to put on a pair of walking shoes, and I noticed that she was having difficulty placing them on her bare feet.

"What's wrong honey?"

"I don't know, theses shoes just seem tighter than normal."

She walked over to me, "Hey lover, are you ready for part two?"

Strange, I thought. For years I have been accustomed to looking over the top of her head when we both wore similar shoes. I could swear her head and shoulders felt a little higher than normal.

During the day, Susan must have eaten several pounds of the mystery fruit. And as the day progressed, I could swear her breasts were slowly but surely enlarging. She developed a great new habit of fondling my genitals whenever she could. That afternoon, after my shower, I found her watching one of the adult videotapes. Funny, she hates porno. As she raised her head up to look at me, I caught a glimpse of her huge breasts.

"I hope you don't mind me not wearing a top sweetheart. It seems nothing I brought fits me."

I bored my head in her chest, and moved up to kiss her. We rolled on the carpet. Almost like an addiction, I was transfixed on her breasts.

richardz

"Come here, darling. Please relieve the pressure."

I was out of control; I sucked on the nipple awaiting the heavenly nectar to flood my mouth. And flood it did. Unlike the night before, mouthfuls of milk were being emptied into my mouth, and I swallowed every precious drop. Again, the familiar orgasm raged through every inch of my body. So powerful was it, that I passed out without entering Susan.

The next morning, we awoke in each other's arms.

"I love you so much my dear," whispered Susan into my ears.

I hugged her tightly, feeling her warm body against mine.

"How about a nice tropical fruit cocktail, this morning, my prince."

"Hey, now that sounds like a great idea!"

And with that, Susan jumped out of bed. God she looked beautiful. She opened her drawer and pulled out her khaki shorts.

Struggling to get them over her hips, she said, "Boy, that fruit must be fattening. I better start watching it, I must have put on a few pounds."

I actually found it very stimulating, to watch her try to fit into her newly tight shorts. I opted for a pair of old blue jeans I brought, and was surprised to find that they fit kind of baggy. The hem also seemed too long. Sitting down, I reached for my old comfortable top siders, and found them to be at least a size to large. But the greatest shock came when my wife stood up after trying to put on her sandals. For years, I grew very familiar with our relative sizes. Undoubtedly, she must have stood at least two to three inches taller in her flat sandals. Her forehead was now at my eye level. She also, noticed this strange situation, as a look of puzzlement came across her face.

"Susan, something is wrong here. You look taller, bigger, and my clothes seem too large."

"That's impossible, Jim. You just must be tired," she replied.

I looked her over; her legs just seemed so long and massive. Her feet were clearly jammed into the sandals, with the back of her heel jutting out by about a half and inch.

"Look, take off your shoes and stand up against the wall."

"What are you going to do?" she said as she complied.

I made a light pencil mark at the top of her head. I then asked Susan to do the same to me. I measured her first at five foot-eight inches, a full two inches taller than before. I then measured my line and was shocked to find that I now stood five foot-eleven inches.

"Honey, you've gotten bigger and I have gotten smaller since we arrived here!"

"But how!" she exclaimed, "I don't understand how that is possible!"

"I don't know, but it's true. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to see a doctor until next week. Look, let's just enjoy ourselves, then when we get back, we can look into what has happened here."

Actually, I kind of liked Susan's new height. I always longed for a taller woman, and now my wish has come through. We embraced and kissed, standing up. I was greatly turned on by her ability to meet my lips without having to stretch. Standing up, our pelvis's met for the first time. She put her hand on my buttocks and pulled me in tight. Our thighs rubbed together. I pulled her to the bed.

"Not now. How about a bit latter."

She pulled away and walked into the kitchen. She seemed so much more massive.

I took a cold shower. When finished, I found Susan watching anther one of the adult tapes. To her left was an empty bowl that was previously filled with the mystery fruit. When she heard me, she rose and turned around. Her breasts here enormous, easily a 44E.

"Come here, lover" she called.

Although, I had started to suspect that the fruit was responsible for her breast growth and our strange happenings, I could not resist. I grabbed her in my arms and passionately kissed her.

Gently she moved my head to her breasts, "You know what to do my love."

Like an addict, I sucked desperately. Susan looked up to the ceiling as she moaned. She started massaging my crotch. As the milk started flowing into my mouth, I had never felt such ecstasy. The room appeared to spin. We both became as one. I sucked and sucked, as the warm milk filled my belly with heavenly pleasure. Susan, removed her left breast from my mouth and inserted her other breast. I continued sucking like a baby.

Again, we passed out in each other's arms. A deep and restful sleep followed. It was not until next afternoon that I slowly started to awake. I was in a daze. Susan was still asleep as I hugged her body. I then noticed that my feet only were reaching down to the bottom of her calves. Her hands seemed much larger than mine. Oh my god, has the process continued? She turned. I could feel the weight of her body affect the mattress. Slowly her bright blue eyes started to open. She grasped my hands and brought them to her mouth to kiss. It was then that she noticed how small my hands appeared.

"How did you sleep honey?"

"Great" I replied.

I pulled my feet away from her body, being somewhat embarrassed that evidently; I had shrunken smaller than her.

"You know, I feel like having one of those great omelettes you make. Why don't you make one for us?"

"Ok."

I almost dreaded hopping out of bed, but what was I to do? I jumped out and quickly reached for my bathrobe. My god, the hem almost touched the floor. Susan rolled over to get a glimpse of me, but I had left the room quickly.

I heard her get up and make way for the kitchen as I started making the omelettes. We were both not ready for what we first saw. Susan had grown and/or I had shrunk significantly during the night. She was now clearly taller than I by a good two to three inches. I was embarrassed, but also incredibly turned on by my big wife.

"My god, you're tiny!" my wife said in disbelief. "Come here, I want to measure you."

Now it was her that wanted to know how big she was. We found that she was now 5'11", whereas I now stood only five foot eight.

richardz

"I can't believe it!" I cried.

"Oh it's true alight," she said as she approached me. I felt a little intimidated by her newly towering form. "You know, this could actually be a lot of fun," she said as she draped her long arms over my shoulder and kissed me on my forehead. "How about another round." she whispered into my ear, which was now just slightly below her mouth.

"Look, I can't afford to shrink anymore. I'm now just a little under average height. You are now a tall woman. This is OK. However, any more and I don't know what will happen."

"Maybe this is all we'll shrink and grow," she said.

"Maybe, but I think that fruit is affecting your breasts in such a way that the milk shrinks me, while it seems to make you grow. All I'm saying is let's hold off on the hanky-panky until we can see a doctor."

She embraced me, "You mean to tell me that you are going to resist making love to your Amazon wife?"

"Honey, I'm going to have to, unless we want to work for Barnum and Bailey. Also, I think it would be a good idea if you stop eating that fruit."

"What! No, I love that stuff," she replied.

That day was very difficult. I was so turned on by her long shapely legs, which now extended far out of my old shorts, hers no longer able to fit her. I was watching some documentary on birds, when she brought in some coffee that evening.

"Oh, thanks sweetheart."

She served me a cup, "Cream and sugar?"

"Yeah."

I raised the cup to my lips and took a sip. It was good. I had two cups. Then I felt the familiar stirrings of the incredible orgasmic experience, as an erection swelled in my pants. My wife straddled me as I sat on the sofa dumfounded in a delirious haze.

"Come to Mama, baby," she said as she opened her bathrobe to reveal two greatly engorged breasts.

Pulling my head to her bosom, I could not resist. It was as if her chest was a powerful magnet.

"No... no... no," I cried as I sucked and sucked.

My wife laughed and laughed. It was as if she went mad. This time the milk was thicker, richer, and sweeter. A bolt of pleasure shot through my body as I felt my wife getting heavier and heavier. I looked up and noticed my wife seemed even larger than before. "My, God," I thought, I was actually shrinking before my eyes.

When I awoke the next evening, I found myself tied spread eagle on the bed. Susan was watching me, waiting for me to awake. She climbed on the bed and sat over me. God, she was huge. Her thighs were as big around as I was.

"Jimmy, do you know how tall I am now?"

"What are you doing! Have you gone mad!"

"I'm six foot four! That's taller than you even used to be!"

"Sweetheart, untie me please!"

"No. I'm afraid you'll run away." I quickly deduced that the fruit had affected her sanity as well as her size. She ran her long finger up my chest, "I want to see how small I can make you!" She then began to untie me, grabbing my wrists and forcing them behind my back. I resisted, but it was obvious there was no contest. As I stood up from the bed, I was startled to see that my eye level was only as high as her nipples. "Up against the wall, you cute little guy" she commanded. She made a mark at my head level. I was amazed that she actually had to stoop down to make the mark. "Oh my, my love. You better eat your Wheatears! You're barely five feet tall!"

"Oh, God," I stammered. "I'm a freaking midget."

"How's the weather down there, " laughed my wife. And with that she pressed me against the wall with her body. All I could see was a mass of womanly flesh. "Suck! Suck! Suck!" she commanded.

"Honey, please, no! This is insane!"

"Just shut up and suck, you little twerp!" She pressed harder. I found it hard to breath! "If you don't suck my tits, I'm going to smash you!" She then held my nostrils together, which forced my mouth to open. At my first gasp she inserted her immense tit into my mouth. "If you bite, I swear I'll kill you! Now suck!" Again, I tried to resist, but it was all so incredible erotic. I sucked and sucked, again. "Good, my little one" responded my wife in satisfaction.

This time the milk was almost pasty. I felt the amazing rush, this time even stronger. To my amazement, I visible started getting smaller. My wife, kept me pressed against the wall, but was forced to squat down as I shrunk further and further.

By the time my wife had to switch tits, she had to knell on her knees to keep her breasts at my mouth level. With her left hand, she held my head to her bosom. By this time, I had thrown caution to the wind. I knew I was beyond any semblance of normality. More milk flowed through her breasts, as I continued to dwindle before her eyes. Eventually, I collapsed.

When I awoke, I looked around and noticed the bed seemed enormous. I slid out of bed slowly. As I walked across the wooden floor, I came across my old shoes and was amused by their immense size. I could scarcely believe that just five days ago, I wore them.

Susan popped out of the bathroom. I could scarcely believe it. She had to duck to get through the seven-foot doorjamb. Seeing her, I was both fearful and turned on. I was no taller than her navel. Her legs seemed as big as all of me.

"Sleep well, Hon?" She smiled. I could not speak. "Come here baby, I want to see how small you are." I just stood there. "Come on, don't be shy." How humiliating, to have your wife measure you as you dwindled down in size. "Wow, a full four feet tall. What a big boy you are!"

She removed her bed sheet that she tied around herself as a makeshift dress. Standing on her tiptoes, she brought her crotch to my mouth level.

"Come on baby, please Mama!"

What could I do? I licked and licked. She writhed in pleasure, smashing her left fist against the wall, while her right hand held my hand fast against her pelvis. As I looked up, I could see that her breasts had started to grow.

"I like you at this size!" She giggled. "Maybe I'll keep you this way. Naw, you need to shrink some more!"

She stooped down and picked me up by the armpits. My feet dangled a couple of feet in the air. I couldn't believe it. She carried me to the living room and sat on the sofa. Placing me on her thigh, she proceeded to place her tit in my mouth. I looked down; my thigh compared to hers was like that of a small child. Looking straight ahead, my field of vision was almost completely covered by her gigantic tit. Slowly the milk started flowing again. We still had a few days left before they came to pick us up. How small will I get?

This time, the amount of milk was more than I could drink. I felt my self shrinking. Sitting on Susan's lap, I saw her nipples rise higher and higher. She brought her hand down to steady me. My God, she could wrap her fingers around my waist. She raised her hand and me with it. Raising it up to her face, I pulled at her fingers with all my might. She squeezed harder, making it hard to breathe.

"Koooshi, Kooooosshi, Gooooo" she laughed.

I also noticed that she was quickly out growing the sofa, her butt covered all the seating area. Sitting down, her head almost hit the roof.

The next morning I awoke, and found my self back in Seattle. I was normal sized. I could hear my wife in the kitchen making coffee. I put on a bathrobe; I slowly walked to the kitchen. She was also normal sized.

"Oh good, you're up. Honey, could you get the sugar down for me? I don't know why you put things up on the top shelf; you know I can't reach them."

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetheart."

I was confused.

"Hey, there's a neat ad in the paper about some new resort in an uncharted island. How about going there for our anniversary getaway?"

I looked at the ad and it was Nicki Noi, "Honey, I'm not one for tropical paradises. Why not Paris?"

richardz

The Blue Necklace
By Ristard McSean


It was the May two-four weekend and my fiancée Sandy and I were spending some time alone at my cottage. We'd gotten in late and were sitting on the deck having a few beers before bed when we saw a shooting star fall very close by. So close we actually heard it hit. We grabbed a flashlight and went of in search of the alien rock.

To tell you the truth I didn't give us much of a chance of finding anything. The country around here was mostly rock being part of the Canadian Shield and all, so I figured the meteor would have shattered on impact. But it was kind of fun to see sandy so excited, and that excitement might last until we got back. So I was all for the search. We didn't have far to go as it turned out, and quite contrary to my opinion there was something left after all. The rock had a strange blue glow to it. Sandy fell in love with it right away and asked if I could make it into a necklace for her when it cooled. I didn't see the harm and so I agreed. We picked it up using two pieces of drift wood until I realised it wasn't even hot. Then Sandy carried it into the cottage and left it on our bedroom side table. She was horny as hell afterwards and we made love half the night.

I woke up tired, sore, and happy late the next day. Sandy had made us breakfast and then headed off to town to get something for tonight s meal. Also there was this old antique dealer she loved to walk around in when we were up here, and if I wasn't around to drag her out the better.

So while she was away I got down to trying to make a necklace out of the rock. It really was quite attractive with its soft blue hue. It was actually very easy to make I just glued a link onto the stone and fitted a chain through it. It took me maybe half an hour; of course I'd tell Sandy it took me two. When Sandy got back I presented her with the necklace gently clasping it around her slender neck. The length was perfect it fell just at the top of her small pert breasts.

"Lets get dressed up tonight hon," she said. "I feel so good, my treat!"

Well how can a guy pass up an offer like that? In 15 minutes we were headed to town. We went to a small cafe we liked and found a booth near the back. The waitress came, gave us the menus, and then rattled off the specials. I must admit that I wasn't listening to her; rather I was transfixed buy two of the largest breasts I'd ever seen. When she left I turned to Sandy, who was staring at me.

"Did you see the size of her tits!" she asked.

"Ah well, ah... ah OK yes, ah well ya, I did," I said back.

"It's ok babe, I know you like big tits, most guys do and yes I know you love me even thou mine aren't. But my god she must be an F cup at the least!"

"I'm not sure of that but they're the biggest I've seen in a while babe."

The waitress came back, we ordered, and this time I noticed Sandy staring into those huge headlights. As she left with our order, Sandy turned to me with a devilish grin and said, "My god Sean her tits are as large as my head! And she didn't seem to be wearing a reinforced bra so they must be really firm!"

I tried to divert the conversation in another area but she kept coming back to the waitress's huge rack. Thankfully another waitress this one of normal mammary size delivered our food and changed the subject. We made small talk as we ate but I stayed away from the waitress topic.

The cheque came; Sandy grabbed it and said, "My treat babe."

I dropped a tip on the table and headed up to the register with Sandy. The top-heavy waitress met us there and as Sandy handed her the bill when I saw a blue spark jump between them. They both yelled "Ouch" and rubbed their hands.

"Are you ok babe?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"Ya just a static shock I guess," she said back.

We drove the twenty minutes back to the cottage while listening to the radio. It was spotlight hour and they were featuring Bowie. As we pulled up the drive "Changes" was just starting.

I made us some drinks and we settled out on the porch to watch the stars. I started running my fingers along her outer thigh and then lifting her leg onto my lap I started to caress her calves. She smiled softly and settled back into the chair as I caressed her legs, moving slowly, higher up her legs, caressing her knees then stroking her thighs. A sensual groan escaped her lips and I looked up to see the look on her face. As I looked up I could see the necklace hanging between her breasts and it was glowing. As I stared at the necklace I was shocked to see her breasts were growing bigger and bigger. Sandy was groaning loader and loader as they grew. I couldn't help myself; my hands had a mind all there own, I started to caress her growing breasts.

"Oh god yes that feels so good," she cooed in a rapturous whisper.

I wasn't sure what to say so I stuck with the truth. "They are getting bigger!" And they were, my hands were now filled with huge firm tits, and they were still growing.

"Oh my god! They're huge," she said as she stared for the first time at her growing chest. "Soon they'll be as large as..."

"The waitresses!" I finished.

We looked at each other and then down at the still glowing blue necklace that was now nestled deeply in her expanded cleavage. "It must have been the spark!" we said as one.

"Somehow it gave me her breasts," Sandy concluded.

Just then her shirt gave way and her tits popped out at me. My eyes were transfixed by their sheer size. They were perfect, sitting high and firm with her nipples just begging for my attention. I was drawn to them, almost hypnotised. I stopped thinking of how or why she had them; all I wanted to do was to explore them and so did Sandy.

That night I did everything I'd ever fantasized about doing with a woman with huge tits. I sucked them, nibbled them, caressed them, and even fucked them; then I watched as Sandy did the same. It was a wildly erotic night and it was somewhere around four in the morning before we both fell asleep.

I woke up to the noonday sun shining down upon me as I lay in bed. I rolled over to look at Sandy but she was gone. I rolled back blinking the sleep from my eyes just as Sandy came walking toward me from the bathroom. As she sat beside me I could see she had been crying.

"They're gone," she said as she threw her arms around me and began to sob.

"Who's gone babe?" I asked, a bit confused being still in wake up mode.

She lifted herself up and ripped open her bathrobe exposing her perky little breasts. "They're gone, my tits, my huge perfect, beautiful tits!"

"Oh baby" I said as I stared at her much smaller but still gorgeous breasts. "I love your tits just like they are!" and I actually meant it although I liked them a whole lot last night too.

richardz


"But you liked them a whole lot better last night if I recall!" She had me there seeing as how I was just thinking almost exactly that, but being a man I can deny anything.

"Baby yes I had fun playing with them last night but I love your little tits just as much!" Oh that sounded a lot better in my head then it did coming out of my mouth.

"Little, you like my little tits?" she asked, as she cupped her tits with her hands to show exactly how little they were. "You may think you like them little, but I know you really liked them huge and so did I. So, little tit-loving man of mine, we're going back into town and I'm getting my big tits back!"

With that she threw me my pants and started to get dressed. We drove the half hour to town in silence and to tell you the truth it was a relief. I had no idea what to say or what the heck we were going to do if the necklace didn't work again. As it turned out I needn't have worried. As we entered the cafe Sandy spotted the busty waitress, and as she pointed her out I saw the waitress rub her hand just as Sandy did as well. It seemed to be in exactly the same spot that the static spark had hit them both the night before.

"We can leave now lover," she almost purred at me. "Get in the passenger side Sean, I'm driving!"

She hardly ever drove but what the hell this whole weekend was way unusual anyway. We were headed back to the cottage and I was just about to ask her if she might want to slow down when...

"Shit," she said.

As I looked behind us I saw the red and blue flashers of the provincial police.

"I wasn't going that fast," she said to me. "I hope this guys not a jerk!"

Jerk or not, as I watched him get out of his cruiser he was one of the most imposing cops I'd ever seen. He must have been over 6'7" or 8." His shoulders were as wide as a doorframe and his arms were thicker then my thighs. He came up to the window and went through the usual shtick. Do you know how fast you were going? Didn't you know the speed limit here is 80 km? These roads can be treacherous at high speeds yada yada yada.

Sandy on the other hand was playing it perfectly with, "was I really going that fast! No I didn't see the sign, I guess we should be thankful to you for the warning."

She was batting her eyes and giving him that smile of hers that always made a man happy he was one. In short she was playing him for a sucker. He took her licence back to his car, ran her record, and then came back. He had to bend over almost double to hand her it back.

"This is just a warning ma'am but do try and slow down in the future."

He walked back to his cruiser when I noticed he was rubbing his hand. "Sandy!" I said "did you, did you oh god did you... you know?"

"Well I was thinking about how imposing he was and how wonderful it must feel to be so big and strong and it just sort of went off!"

"Went off? Oh god!"

I sat back in my seat stunned with visions of my fiancée as big as that cop.

"Oh I bet it won't even work silly. He's a man how could I get his muscles, I'm not built for them."

That seemed to make sense I hoped. It took just about ten minutes to get back and Sandy practically ran to our bedroom. By the time I got up there she had taken of her top and was standing there staring at her tits.

"Grow babies grow!" she said as she looked up at me with her devilish little smile. I watched as she started fondling her tits. "Mmmm that feels so nice," she purred as she started to play with her nipples.

I sat down on the bed, and must admit I was having a good time just watching her, watching and waiting for her chest to expand again. Five minutes became ten and ten, fifteen. Sandy stopped playing with herself; with a pout on her lips, she came and sat beside me.

She gave a sigh as she asked, "Why didn't it work! I was sure they grew yesterday because I was turned on. And I was making myself pretty darn hot just now!"

I didn't know what to say but I did know that I was still "pretty darn hot" just from watching her. So I did what came naturally and started to caress her. First on her shoulders, then her back, and then gently I began to caress her nice firm little tits.

"Oh that feels nice lover," She whispered to me.

"I love your tits honey any size they are," I said back.

With that she turned and wrapped her legs around my waist. Straddling me she pushed me onto my back. She rocked her hips into mine as she held my hands to her breasts.

"Oh Sean my love you are an amazing man." With that she threw her head back and thrust out her chest in front of me. "Sean? Oh yes. Oh yes! I think it's happening again! Oh yes!"

She was right, my hands were being pressed apart as her tits began to grow larger and larger, even faster then the first time. Within seconds it seemed they were their former huge size and I was in breast flesh heaven. I began to suck and caress them as Sandy reached down and pulled her pants and undies off, and then mine. I was rock hard and she was wet and ready. She inserted me into her and slowly started riding me. I started to thrust my hips up into her when she started to moan again. I looked up from the tit I was sucking and she looked bigger somehow, her shoulders broader. Between her huge breasts the necklace was glowing again. I looked down and watched as her soft firm stomach turned into rock hard cobblestone abs.

"Oh god Shane baby, I feel so good like I'm getting stronger!" She said in a somewhat deeper voice then I was used to.

She started to really drive herself onto my cock harder and deeper. I looked down at her thighs, which were growing as I watched, from tight, thinly muscled to thick massive pillars of strength; each one growing thicker then my waist. Her weight on me was increasing and as I looked up so was her height. My god she was huge, easily taller then me already and still growing. Her shoulders were wider then our doorway I was sure, and her arms... her arms were gigantic, her upper arms were larger around then my thighs and growing thicker each second. I reached up and touched her bicep, it was so hard, and larger then my hand and her triceps literally jumped off her arm in a massive horseshoe.

"Here baby," she said as she grabbed my hands in her own, which now completely dwarfed them. "Play with my tits please!"

Her breasts were now riding impossibly high on thick pectoral muscles. I began to caress them, circling around her nipples with my thumbs. And still she grew. She was using her arms to keep her whole weight from crushing me as she thrust her hips into mine. I looked away from her tits and was amazed that her arms were larger than my head. I started to run my hands around her huge biceps, they were so hard and strong and yet sexy as hell.

"Kiss them baby," she said softly. I hesitated for only a second. "I said kiss them little man!" she said again only this time in a much more forceful tone.

I started to kiss and lick her biceps. I was amazed at how turned on I was getting, so turned on in fact I could feel myself about to explode. She raised herself up to a sitting position as she rode my cock harder and faster. My god she was gigantic as she rocked up and down on my solid cock. She closed her eyes and her body shuddered in orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed in a deeply sexy voice.

Her massive muscles tensed and flexed as she went through orgasm after orgasm. I couldn't hold it back any longer and I exploded into her in the longest orgasm I'd ever had. I sank back into the bed and Sandy gently lowered herself on top of me, with her chest rising and falling in great intakes of air. She wrapped her massive arms around me and cradled me to her.

"Was that as good for you lover as it was for me?"

"Oh babe," I replied honestly. "That was the best time ever!"

"Oh Sean I was hoping it was, because it was for me too. I think I like being the aggressor and being so much bigger and stronger then my little man!"

Little man. I'm 6' tall. But then again compared to her size right now I guess I am her little man. She rolled over on her back, and then lifted me on top, still cradling me with her huge arms. My head was nestled between her huge tits and I just relaxed and dozed off to sleep there on her chest.

When I awoke a few hours later I turned to see her having to duck to get through our bathroom door. She was wearing a pair of my shorts that were ripped up the seams because of her huge thighs and my largest T-shirt that looked like a belly top on her.

"Get up babe, I want to see something," she said in her now very deep and sexy voice.

I got up, pulled on my boxers, and walked over to where she was standing by the closet mirror doors. She stood me in front of the mirror and stepped behind me. My god she was huge. She dwarfed me in height and size. I looked like a child when compared to her. She pulled me to her and kissed the top of my head.

"Well my little man we better get packed up for the trip home don't you think?"

She was right, if we wanted to beat the traffic we needed to get going. I got myself dressed as she started to pack up our suitcases and food cooler.

"Sandy I'll give you a hand." I called to her.

"Don't worry lover I got them," she answered and she did. All of them at once and she made it look easy. I locked up and met her at the car. "Hmm I wonder if I'll fit," she wondered, when all of a sudden she leaned her hand on the car and stumbled back a pace. "Wow I'm a bit dizzy," she said in a somewhat confused voice.

Then I watched as she started to shrink, slowly at first but then faster and faster until she was swimming in my shirt except for her breasts, which were still huge.

"Oh my," she said now in her soft high voice that I knew so well. "So much for Ms. Muscles. At least I still got my tits. Sean, what time is it."

"It's almost 8:00," I told her.

"Hmmm, then I had muscles for almost exactly seven hours, but my tits haven't shrunk yet. Maybe every time I absorb then I get them longer. What do you think babe?" It sounded plausible and I told her so. "Well lets go babe," she said as she got in the drivers side.

We were only a few minutes on the road when we passed the huge cop pulling another sucker over for speeding. As we passed him Sandy got an evil grin on her face and then I saw her flinch and rub her hand.

"Baby, why don't you play with my pussy while I drive?" she asked in her most seductive voice.

Here we go again I thought as I slowly started to caress her upper thighs.

Mandy got off the bus just in front of the old warehouse. The noonday heat had chased the locals off the street, so no one saw her walk up to the old warehouse and key in the combination on the electronic lock. She wondered again to herself why Sandy and Sean lived in this dilapidated area, but as she shut the door to the huge service elevator she knew the reason... privacy.

Sandy's art was a bit on the industrial side so she needed a ton of space and neighbours that didn't care about the noise she made in the "creative" process. So Sean and her had purchased this old warehouse to suit her needs. As for Sean, as a writer, could work anywhere so this monstrosity worked out just fine. It had been a few weeks since she'd been to the place. Sandy always let her older sister stay over when she got kicked out of yet another apartment. She turned on the lights and walked up the stairs leading up to the extra bedroom they had built as a loft. Throwing her bags in the general direction of the closet, she collapsed on the bed and drifted of to sleep.

At the same time as Mandy was getting of the bus, the yet again massive Sandy and I were enjoying a leisurely ride home from the cottage. I had my head resting on her huge breasts and loved every minute of it. Never having made love to a large, muscular woman before, I'd never realised what a turn on it was for me. So the long trip home wasn't so long this time as I enjoyed the feel of Sandy's hard powerful body.

"Almost home now babe. I can't wait to get you onto that big bed of ours and take advantage of you again and again."

"Oh you're scaring me stiff muscle girl!" I said as I moved Sandy's hand down to my crotch.

"Mmmm, hold that thought kiddo, cause in about ten minutes I'll be expecting you to satisfy my every desire!" she said in a chuckle, while her fingers unzipped my fly, giving her hand access to my shaft.

Mandy woke up to the sound of the elevator door opening and a very deep feminine voice laughing. Thinking the apartment was being robbed, she snuck to the door to see who was there and was amazed to see me being carried out of the elevator by the most massive woman she had ever seen.

She was about to walk out and confront the two timing bastard when she realised that the Amazon with the bulging muscles and huge tits was her sister Sandy. Mandy stepped back into the darkened doorway, not knowing what to do; that was definitely Sandy but there was no way it could be Sandy. Sandy the Amazon woman put me down, then put her hands to her melon size breasts. Mandy watched as her now massive younger sister cupped her huge tits in her monstrously large hands and began to squeeze and fondle them.

"Oh Sean I think there getting smaller again!" Mandy heard her say. As she looked closer, she realised it was true; the Amazon Sandy's chest was shrinking, getting smaller and smaller, if you could say that about a woman with such a hugely muscled chest.

"What the hell was going on here?" she thought. Before Mandy could comprehend what she had just witnessed, she heard Sandy talking or rather purring to Sean. Although she new this was a very private moment, her curiosity took over; she just had to watch and find out how Sandy got so large and where her huge tits had gone. She inched out onto the landing and spied even closer on her now massive sister.

"Sean..." Sandy said in her sexiest bedroom voice. "I want my big breast back so I think you have some work to do!"

As Mandy heard her sister talking to me, she saw her flinch, then rub her hand as if she had been bitten by something. She saw a huge smile break across Sandy's face and watched as she peeled of the skin-tight shorts she was wearing.

"Did you just..." Sean started to say but Sandy cut him off.

"Yep and now you need to do your part so we can both enjoy my big breasts."

Mandy watched as Sandy pulled me to her, lifting me off my feet, and kissed me deeply and passionately. There was no doubt, Mandy knew who was in control between the two and Sandy confirmed that thought as she broke the kiss to gently forced my head down between her massive thighs. Mandy knew she shouldn't be watching this intimate moment between her sister and I but she couldn't look away. She had to know what was going on and also watching me eating her sister's pussy was so damn erotic. Just then Sandy's moans became loader and deeper and Mandy watched in amazement as Sandy's chest began to expand. "Oh my God!" Mandy thought, "her tits are actually growing!"

As if to give Mandy a better view, Sandy ripped of her shirt, exposing her enlarging tits. It was at that moment that Mandy noticed the necklace; it was glowing a deep blue as if lit from the inside. As Sandy's tits grew, Mandy watched the necklace glow brighter and brighter until Sandy's tits seemed to speed up their growth becoming huge orbs of flesh on a massive chest. Then with a deep-throated cry of ecstasy from Sandy, the necklace stopped glowing and Sandy's breasts stopped expanding.

Mandy realized that somehow the necklace was the reason why her sister was so big and now bust. She watched Sandy pick me up and carry me to our bed for what would be a very entertaining marathon of lovemaking. Mandy knew she wanted that necklace. As we immersed ourselves in passion, we had no idea that Mandy was watching. She was getting aroused and couldn't help but masturbate while she watched. For Mandy it was an amazing experience; she had multiple orgasms while watching the two lovers explore each other and the fact that her sister was the dominant partner excited her even more. She wanted what her sister had, she wanted to be bigger and stronger; she wanted to dominate her sexual partner and as the two of us talked after making love, she found out exactly how she was going to get it.

richardz

Mandy could feel the power of her new body coursing through her, she could sense the strength she now possessed thanks to the power of the glowing blue necklace that hung between her large, engorged breasts. She moved her hands up and cupped each marvellous tit, caressing and squeezing them, then lifting her now massive tits to her mouth, she licked and sucked each one just as she had always fantasized doing. Thanks to her stupid sister Sandy, she now had the body of an Amazon and she was going to get even better. Mandy lowered her hand to her pussy and slowly started stroking her lips; spreading them open, she felt for her now larger clit and began to stroke it slowly at first, then faster and faster till she could feel her orgasm building stronger and stronger. With one hand she caressed her breasts and sucked her nipples, with the other, she plunged her fingers into her hot, hungry pussy. The orgasm hit like a tidal wave of ecstasy, rolling over and through her; she shut her eyes tight to its rapture.

Mandy's eyes snapped open to the sound of soft snoring from downstairs. She was still on the landing above while her sister and I were sleeping in the bedroom. A dream it had all been a dream; her wonderful body was just a figment of her imagination. She intended to make that dream a reality but first she needed that necklace.

Quietly she slunk down the stairs across what passed for their living room and over to the raised area her sister and I used as our bedroom. Mandy was shocked as she got closer, her sister new body was fucking huge. Her arm, draped across my body, made me look tiny with its sheer size. The necklace was nestled between Sandy's massive tits and upon closer inspection, Mandy could see it looked like a polished blue stone that someone affixed to a chain and a shitty job of it they'd made of it too. She couldn't believe Sandy would wear a piece of junk like that but in a few moments she won't.

Mandy gingerly kneeled onto the bed and delicately felt for the clasp. She had just unhooked it when Sandy rolled over, wrapping her tree-like arm around Mandy and pulling her in. A still sleeping Sandy let out a small sigh as she cuddled a terrified Mandy to her bosom. Mandy felt the soft warmth of her sister's huge tits totally surround and engulf her head in their cleavage as she was squeezed in her sisters sleeping embrace. She was about to panic when she felt the cool surface of the rock against her cheek. Gently twisting her head around, she used her lips to trace the chain back up to the rock; then opening her mouth, she tried to suck it in but just then Sandy shifted and her large nipple filled Mandy's mouth. "Ah!" Mandy thought, "this is so gross!" But try as she might she couldn't help but suck and as she did the nipple swelled and hardened in her mouth. She was pinned in her giant Amazon sister's embrace and now she was sucking her huge fucking tit.

Just as Mandy was about to again panic, Sandy shifted back towards my sleeping form. Mandy's mouth was torn from the large nipple and as it moved up and over Sandy's tit the rock fell into her open mouth. Mandy slipped off the bed and made a hasty retreat first to the living room, then to the emergency staircase, and out into the night.

The necklace felt cool between her small breasts as she walked the few blocks to the strip bar she knew was the perfect place to try it out. As she approached the door she saw two very large bouncers and Mandy decided to try out the necklace on them first. The bigger of the two held open the door for her as the slightly smaller, but still massive one, tried to delicately tell her she may not want to enter this type of bar.

Mandy stepped closer to him and then whispered into his ear, "Some women liked to look at other women."

She then briefly brushed her hand on his chest. Suddenly she felt the stone between her breasts warm considerably and felt a static buzz around her hand. The bouncer closed his eyes at her touch and seemed to diminish slightly as he slumped against the wall. Mandy turned from him and walked through the door being held open by the larger doorman; as she passed him she caressed his arm with her hand. The necklace heated again against her breasts and this time she could feel the static charge surrounding her hand and flow into her from the bouncer. She looked back to see him also diminish slightly and then slump backwards as he let the door close.

"It looks like those boys aren't feeling so hot." Mandy said to herself as she walked into the dimly lit bar.

It took a few moments for Mandy's eyes to adjust to the dark interior but when they did she was disappointed in how few patrons the strip club had attracted tonight. Nevertheless, she strutted around the room feeling better then she'd ever felt and her body seemed to be invigorated by whatever she did to the bouncers. Feeling like the fox in the hen house, Mandy sauntered around the room gently touching a half-dozen men before sitting at a table near the back. Sitting at the table she revelled in the energized feeling coursing through her. Spotting a mirrored post beside her, she swivelled around in her chair and was amazed at the subtle changes her body was experiencing. Her boobs seemed to have swelled a cup size and her nipples were perky, standing at attention right through her now tight bra and shirt. As she crossed her legs she notice that her skirt seemed to pull up higher on her thigh than usual and her legs were getting some serious tone to their shape.

Mandy was still admiring her longer curvier legs when a tall voluptuous blond sat down at her table and asked her if she wanted a table dance. Mandy's eyes flashed a mischievous glint as she told the busty Amazon that she most certainly did.

An hour later Mandy watched as the same busty blond Amazon took to the stage. The stripper seemed tired as she gyrated against the brass poll and her figure wasn't quite what it used to be. Most of the strippers were sitting at tables with patrons, looking as if they were about to fall asleep, which didn't seem to bother the customers because most of them were already dozing. Mandy smiled as she handed the last of the bar's strippers a five spot, letting her fingers brush against the woman's. She felt the now familiar tingle as the static charge leapt from her hand to the woman's but she had gained so much more control as the night went on that now she could drain anything she wanted from the girl.

Mandy smiled as she drained the woman of her great legs, fantastic breasts, and, a new trick, a large portion of her intelligence. The girl slumped noticeably as Mandy stood to leave. Mandy rose up in front of the mirrored post and couldn't believe what she saw. Her just-below-the-knee-length skirt was now almost a micro-mini showing of a fantastic pair of long, muscularly sculpted, tanned, to-die-for legs. Her waist looked tiny and as she felt her stomach she could feel the hard muscles of a washboard. But it was her chest that struck her most; when she entered the joint she had been a small saggy B cup but now the buttons on her blouse were being tested by what had to be the perkiest D cups she'd ever seen. Her face hadn't changed except that whatever imperfections she had had were now gone. Mandy had never thought of herself as pretty but now she was gorgeous. Lastly her hair was no longer a mousy blond but now golden blond that almost glowed, thick and full and had grown well past her shoulders.

Mandy stood their staring at herself thinking that it must be a dream but knowing it to be real, she smiled and a small giggle erupted from her as she caressed her new body, luxuriating in the eroticism of it all. Her smile grew deeper as she realised that this was only a fraction of what she had absorbed and the rest was pulsating in the blue stone between her breasts, waiting to flow into her when released. All she needed now was to find the catalyst for that release, and she new exactly were he was.

As Mandy left the bar, she noticed the two bouncers leaning against the wall both fast asleep. As she stared at the two she could actually feel their stolen strength trapped in the. Mandy turned away suddenly, in a hurry to get back to our place. She wasn't sure how she would do it but she had to get me to release the stone's captured energy into her. An idea was forming in her mind but she had to get back before we woke up if it was to work.

She started away when a huge white limo pulled up to the curb in front of her. The door opened and she watched five truly massive men get out. Mandy felt like a kid in a candy store and if she had been into sports she would have recognised them as the starting offensive line for the local NFL team. The largest one stepped toward her.

"Don't tell me the headline peelers leaving so early." He said in a deep rumpling voice.

"Ya come on back in with us darling we'll show you a real good time." said one of the others.

"They think I'm a stripper!" Mandy thought. "But not just any stripper, the number one stripper!" This realisation confirmed just how much Mandy had changed in so short a time. But she hungered for more... so much more.

"Well boys a girl has to get her beauty sleep if she wants to maintain her figure," she said to the five as she slipped between and around them, touching one, caressing another, all the while the static hummed in her ears and the gem warmed against her breasts.

It was early morning when Mandy slipped quietly back into the apartment and silently made her way up to the loft landing to the place she had hid only hours before. "Now all I have to do is to wait for Sandy to stay true to her habit of getting up early to enjoy one of her long showers." She thought. As if on cue she watched as Sandy slowly slipped from the bed, careful not to wake her sleeping lover, stretched her magnificently muscled body, and then headed to the shower.

Mandy waited until she heard the water running before she carefully made her way to the sleeping form of her sister's fiancé. She quickly stripped of her tight clothing and slipped into the bed beside me. She began to caress me gently along my inner thighs, moving her hands higher and higher until she softly began to stroke my rapidly hardening penis. I let out a soft moan as Mandy's fingers worked their magic on me and my now fully erect cock. I was in that in-between stage of sleep and wakefulness as I was stimulated. I felt Mandy's body straddle me and gently insert me into her. It was at this moment that I started to open my eyes to look upon her new body in all its massive glory but her hands brushed my eyelids closed and she softly whispered in my ear for me to relax and enjoy the ride.

Mandy could feel the necklace starting to release its prize as she rode my cock, deeper and deeper into her, each thrust building her body closer and closer to orgasm. She had never before been this horny or this swept up in the sexual maelstrom as she built and then reached her orgasm. It was like a tidal wave washing out of her and simultaneously slamming into her as she felt orgasmic relief and the rush of pure power from the necklace wash over and into her. She screamed, a primal orgasmic driven scream, as she felt her body begin to grow and an unimagined strength begin to flow into her.

My eyes flew open at the sound of the scream, suddenly fully awake yet unable to comprehend what was happening, as I watched the familiar looking woman straddling me begin to grow bigger and bigger before my eyes. I went from a blissfully erotic, half-sleep to terror filled wide-awake when Mandy screamed in orgasmic release. I tried to yell for Sandy but no sound escaped my lips, and as my eyes made contact with the gorgeous Amazon straddling me, my desire to do so left me. I knew deep inside that this growing muscle goddess was Mandy, Sandy's older sister and that I should be fighting to get her off, but my body was betraying me. Mandy's mouth curled into a devastating smile as she rode the waves of her orgasm and when she opened her eyes they seemed to bore right through me.

Leaning closer to me, so her lips brushed my cheek, Mandy cooed in an ultra sexy, deeply feminine voice, ""That's right Sean don't fight me, just relax and let me take you were you've never been before!"

As she spoke, Mandy again started to ride me, pressing me deeper and deeper inside her and with every thrust more and more power flowed into her-- making her bigger, stronger, and more intoxicatingly beautiful. I couldn't help staring at Mandy as she drove herself onto me again and again and got bigger and bigger and sexier and sexier.

"Mandy!" I struggled to whisper as I forced my eyes to look away from the hypnotically attractive behemoth, "You can't do this Mandy! I love your sister and I can't betray her this way."

"Ah Sean." Mandy said, as she turned my head back to look at her with her now huge hand. "I need you Sean! I need you to give me all the power I've stolen tonight. But there's no reason we can't both benefit from this. You see I took a bit more from some of the guys then I really want so I'm going to give some to you. I think it's only fair, don't you!"

With that I felt a warmth flowing into me from her and although I knew I shouldn't, I looked down to where Mandy was rhythmically grinding herself on me; every time she moved I saw my cock getting bigger and thicker. I had never been small but now I was growing to porn star size and more. Just then Mandy pressed herself tightly against me, almost crushing me with her new weight. She cupped my head in one hand and kissed me like I'd never had anyone kiss me before. She was in command; she was the dominant partner as she forced her tongue deeply into my mouth, forcing me to kiss her back. Breaking the kiss she pulled on my lower lip with her teeth as she withdrew and then nibbled on my ear.

"Oh you like that don't you Sean?" she softly purred as she peppered me with soft little kisses each of which seemed to leave a tingling sensation. "Oh yes! You sure do and so do I. Take a look at how much I like it Sean, take a long hard look at me!"

richardz

With these last words, Mandy cupped my head in her now massive hand and tilted it up so I could watch her growing body. I couldn't believe how big Mandy was getting; she was already as large as Sandy and swelling larger and larger. Her tits were the size of volleyballs and being pushed forward on massive slabs of pectoral muscles. Her stomach looked like a cobblestone road, the muscles were so large and pronounced. Mandy's lats were growing like wings opening on her back while her shoulders were wider then an axe handle and filled with cannon ball like muscles. I took it all in in a heartbeat but my heart almost stopped as I gazed upon the angelic features of her face. My vision blurred as I was mesmerised by her beauty. It was at this moment, when I had almost completely succumbed to Mandy's new and rapidly improving charms, that I saw the powerful hand of Sandy close around a huge swath of Mandy's golden like locks.

"Get the hell off my man you freakish BITCH!" Sandy yelled.

She ripped Mandy from my lap, throwing her clear across the room through a partition wall. Sandy knelt down beside me, with her hair still wet from the shower, and gently rested her hand on my chest.

"Are you OK baby!" she said in a soft gentle voice.

I stared up into her loving face and turned away in shame. "I'm so sorry Sandy... I thought... I thought I was dreaming and that it was you but it wasn't and I couldn't help myself."

"It's OK Sean, I saw enough to understand you had no choice. But who is she and how did she get so big?"

Before I could answer, the loft filled with Mandy's deep, melodious voice as she walked back through the hole she'd just made in the wall.

"I think I should answer that question don't you, Sean! I'm your older, wiser and now oh so much better looking sister you silly little girl" Mandy said as she brushed of pieces of plaster from her prodigious breasts. "And as for how I got like this don't you recognize this pretty little bauble I purloined from you earlier?"

As Mandy said this she flexed her massive pectorals, lifting and separating her cavernous cleavage to expose the blue necklace to the two lovers.

"You thief!" Sandy shouted at her sister, "I let you stay here whenever you need to and you reward me by stealing my stuff!"

"Not only your stuff tonight dear little sister," Mandy said as she flexed her massive muscles showing Sandy that she now was larger then her. "I've been quite the thief tonight. I've stolen from so many people that I've lost count and I've barely begun to fence my stolen property. So if you don't mind I need your little sex toy there to achieve the maximum return on my loot!"

With that Mandy walked toward us with an erotically arrogant gait and brushed past Sandy, reaching for me. What happened next was so fast that I barely saw Sandy spin and grab her sister's forearms, pulling and lifting her backwards. The two then began to grapple with each other, spinning and twisting, both trying to gain an advantageous position. As the two titans struggled with each other, blue electrical sparks started arching between them. I couldn't believe what was happening. A halo of blue sparks encompassed the two combatants completely.

I hesitated for only a second and then reaching under the bed, I pulled out the baseball bat I always stashed there for emergencies. Stepping up to the two amazons, I reared back and drilled Mandy across the back, sending vibrations down the bat and along my arms so strong I almost dropped it. Mandy seemed to buckle a bit allowing Sandy to gain the upper hand, pushing her more and more off balance. Gritting my teeth, I started to swing short chopping strokes at Mandy's thighs and hamstrings, trying to break her legs but the bat just kept bouncing off her as though she was made of concrete.

Mandy on the other hand was getting quite a kick out of the little guy trying to protect her sister, in fact she was finding the slight stings of my bat quite stimulating. Sandy realised she was in the fight of her life as she felt Mandy start pushing back trying to regain her balance. She now knew her sister was defiantly stronger then her. "God how many had Mandy absorbed?" she thought as she strained to hold back the stronger woman with leverage moves she'd learnt in self-defence. Sandy realised her cause was lost as she heard my bat slamming away at Mandy but instead of pain she heard an erotic moan escape her sisters lips.

Before she could yell for me to stop, she felt her sister's arms swell in her grip and then watched in horror as Mandy's body started to grow larger and larger at every strike of the bat. My arms were tiring when the bat snapped in my hands. Holding the now broken handle I stared up at the seemingly much larger Mandy. For Mandy, each slap of my bat was sending small orgasms cascading through her body and with each cascade she grew and she grew. As my bat splintered against her hard muscles, she swept her sister effortlessly into the air and hurled her against the brick wall on the far side of the room. Mandy turned toward me effortlessly, snatching me into the air and embracing me in a vicious kiss.

"I'd say your my little sex toy now don't you think Sean," she said.

Dropping me to the ground, she walked over to where her unconscious sister lay sprawled against the wall and lifted her up into a bear hug. Blue sparks started to ark from Sandy encompassing Mandy in a blue cocoon of energy. Sandy's body shrank down to her former size; losing not only her muscles but her breast size as well. When it was over Mandy turned to me in time for me to see her eyes radiate an intense cobalt blue energy; the same colour as the now glowing necklace. The stone then began to dissipate, slowly sinking right into Mandy. In moments it was gone leaving only the chain around her neck and a hungry look on her face.

Hours later a now 7'6" Mandy left the loft dressed in my largest t-shirt and shorts, which on her monstrous frame, were stretched to their limits; not that she cared, Mandy was now past caring what others thought of her. All she wanted was more of what she had. Back in the loft Mandy had checked the yellow pages and found two gyms just a few miles away and seeing as she couldn't fit into my SUV she decided to hoof it and who knew how many people she may pass on the way.

As Mandy started her walk I was awakened by Sandy's quiet urgings. We were both naked and tied back to back by our wrists on the bed.

"What have I done? I've created a monster!" I said as I hung my head at the thought of how many people Mandy was going to destroy now that she and the gem were one.

"Don't do this Sean, don't blame yourself for something she's always been but we never wanted to see!" Sandy said in a commanding tone I'd never heard from her before as she started to twist in their restraints.

"We need to escape before she gets back and we need to get up to the cottage before she feels it to!"

Sandy's movements were becoming more frantic and she began shifting her whole body to change the position we were held-in. The gravity of the whole situation was weighing heavily on me and so I only absorbed some of what Sandy was saying as she did some freaky yoga move that ended with my head between her thighs.

"Cottage!" I said.

"Yes the cottage my love, because when my sister stole my size she didn't exactly get all the gems power from me, and in fact she heightened how attuned I am to it. So although she absorbed that gem she allowed me to feel the presence of a much larger one near the impact sight."

"Ah Cottage," I said in a more enlightened tone. "But how are we getting out of these ropes dearest."

"Oh I think you know baby now it's time for you to put that tongue to work and make me a big girl again!"

As the two drove at a more frantic pace back to the cottage my Amazonian fiancée explained that Mandy had taken her size but didn't finish the job, allowing her to keep the link she shared with the waitress and the cop. Now all that we had to do was get to the cottage before Mandy explored her powers further and sensed the other gem.

Meanwhile back at the loft an 8' tall Mandy was furious at our escape.

She had the power of a hundred people flowing in her but needed me to release it I had taken the SUV and ran.

"Where the hell are you!" she screamed so loudly it blew out a few of the lofts windows. Where could you have gone she thought, trying to control herself, were oh were... And then she knew or more she could feel my body, her catalyst in her mind. Oh this is even better the GPS she thought as she leapt through one of the shattered windows and plunged three stories to the road. Landing lightly as a cat, she sprinted off in the direction I went. It didn't register to her as she hit 70 mph running speed that the last of her clothes tore away, all she thought about was me and how, very shortly, he was going to make her a god.

An hour later Mandy reached the cottage and found me loading up the SUV with camping supplies. I didn't even have the time to yell to Sandy before she had me stripped, my cock hard and inside her standing up.

She engulfed me in her massive arms pumping me into her and taking me in a passionate kiss that overwhelmed me to the point that I almost swooned. However Mandy controlled even that as she fed me strength and stamina. Then her orgasms hit, like a hammer on an anvil over and over again. As she pulled back her head from the kiss I could see the glory that was she and I knew I was witnessing, and even more disturbing enabling, the birth of a goddess.

Mandy smiled down at me as she grew and the smile almost overwhelmed me. She grew to at least 9' tall and still the orgasms hammered away. Her body swelled with stolen power, her muscles getting larger and denser with each hammer strike, her breasts expanding like the prow of a mighty ocean liner. Her nipples grew and hardened and I felt compelled to suckle on them as Mandy screamed in an orgasmic maelstrom. Time stood still as I worshipped at the alter of Mandy's ascension.

She lowered me down to the ground gently for I was her catalyst and although she was now a goddess she wanted more, and with me she could have as much as she wanted, whenever she wanted. I stared transfixed by her omnipotence and she spoke to me of her plans for the future just her and me forever, but her lips didn't move. It was like she was speaking directly to my mind.

Mandy was enjoying reading my mind, seeing her body in all it's glory through my eyes when she heard her sister call to her.

"Are you finished Mandy?" Her sister's voice came from behind her. As she turned she was going to say something to the effect of I've only just begun, but the sight of Sandy standing their engulfed in a corona of blue flames stole the words from her lips.

"Yes I think you are," Sandy said matter of factly. She snapped her fingers and Mandy's and my worlds went black.

I woke two days later in my bed in the loft. The smell of bacon was in the air and when as I opened my eyes Sandy was there with a soft touch of her silken hand to my cheek and a tender loving kiss.

"Welcome back my love you're just in time for breakfast."

With that she stood up walked to the kitchen and as my eyes followed her I saw a 6' tall strikingly voluptuous Mandy setting the table.

"Hey sexy." she purred at me as their eyes met. Startled he shot a look back to Sandy and she gave me her chagrined little smile. "She is my sister."

She whispered and then she winked at me and her eyes were the deepest blue cobalt.

richardz

Show and Tell
By Solomon

Andrew lay in his bed, visibly anxious with anticipation. Soon Alison would emerge from the bathroom and their Tuesday night show-and-tell would begin. Andrew loved Tuesday nights. Ever since meeting Alison, his life had become a wheel, revolving around her and braking fast and hard every Tuesday night. What young heterosexual man could ask for a better girlfriend? She was cute (in a button-nosed, brunette bob, pixyish sort of way), she was smart (a graduate from Duke, no less), and she adored him.

They had met in high school...as teachers, acquaintances, and colleagues. Harmless flirting evolved into something more and Andrew brazenly made a move and now they were lovers.

It wasn't until their 10th date, Italian food, Blockbuster Video, and then back to her place, that she revealed to him her secret. It had been a Tuesday.

Andrew reached for a glass of water on the night table and downed an ounce. His hands were actually trembling. This was how surfeit with excitement their Tuesday night show-and-tells were to him. Of course, he wouldn't be appreciating them nearly as much if Alison too didn't enjoy them just as much. Andrew wasn't a selfish guy. Alison deserved a gentleman, and that was what he tried to give her, every day. Did it equal what she gave him, especially on Tuesday nights? Nothing could.

Until meeting Alison during orientation, Andrew had never really believed in fate. Like most Catholic school graduates, he had become an agnostic. What private fantasies he had fancied from puberty on were just that, fantasies, never intended to be realized. Because of this, he rarely shared these fantasies with his girlfriends; what good was sharing an impossibility? He never thought to tell Alison, he was too smitten, too afraid of risk, and then came that tenth date and the Italian food and the video store and back to her apartment and the revelation of her secret and Andrew believed once again, oh, he believed, in fate. There was no other explanation.

He checked the alarm clock. Alison had been in the bathroom for fifteen minutes. How long would it take her to change into her outfit? More importantly, what outfit had she chosen for tonight's show-and-tell? He wore his typical bedroom attire: white t-shirt, paisley boxer shorts. Alison swooned for paisley. What a unique woman she was.

"Ready?" she called.

He clicked off his cell phone, sat up in the bed, and smiled. "Ready."

The bathroom door opened and in she walked, dressed like an undersized carpenter with red plaid button-down, sleeves lolling past her dainty hands, bottom un-tucked and draping down well to her thighs, thick blue jeans, billowing off her tiny legs, and bare feet buried under rolls of denim cuff.

"Ta-da," she said with a flourish.

He smirked. "Come to build me a house?"

She smirked. "What do you think?"

Show-and-tell had begun.

Alison closed her eyes and concentrated. Andrew kept his eyes wide open, focused on her lovely form hidden somewhere underneath that oafish mannish garb. Some Tuesday nights he had his DV camera ready, but since the camera was at school, on loan to the newspaper club, the only recording device tonight would be his eyes and his mind. He took a deep breath, steadied his anxious nerves, and watched with unabated wonder the magic of his girlfriend and her secret.

Her pale brow furrowed. She puffed a few strands of dark hair away from her lips. Then her blue eyes opened. Her lips parted in a grin. She stared at him. He stared at her. Her head and torso seemed to rise, as if an elevated platform were slowly lifting her up, but Andrew knew with a quick glance to the floor that her feet remained firm on the carpet, thin toes curled, the flesh and bone behind them very slowly – almost imperceptivity - thickening, lengthening. Her feet, which until now had been hidden by the rolled cuffs of her jeans, those rolled cuffs now even with her ankles...now above her ankles...

The cuffs of her sleeves too retreated, displaying his girlfriend's delicate hands and wrists. Fingers stretched out like phalli. Alison's forearms, long forearms, the muscles of a tennis pro, now appeared into view and the sleeves reached her elbows. At torso level, the un-tucked shirt had risen past her waist. A flat, taut stomach peeked at Andrew, her belly button trembling with delight as abdominals formed around it a steely four-pack.

Andrew glanced back at her face. She winked at him.

"Carpenters always wear such tough material," she said between breaths. "That's why I chose this outfit. I thought it presented a challenge. Do you think I'm up to the challenge?"

Andrew nodded.

By now the dimensions of her breasts had become apparent, even under the dense cotton of her shirt. Soft curves pushed out the front and sides of her top. The buttons down the center became overstressed, and a gap began to open between the two center buttons, as if the shirt had begun to yawn. Through the gap Adam could see the tender inside swells of Alison's beautiful, growing breasts. He yearned to touch them, caress them. Soon enough, he told himself, soon enough.

As the shirt buttons struggled to contain her chest, another button proved first to yield. The fastener on her jeans popped open and the zipper underneath it groaned in agony as Alison's hips widened and widened. She had to be six feet tall now, his once-pixyish girlfriend, and showed no signs of stopping.

"Here goes!" she exclaimed, and flexed her arms. Biceps that would have impressed a power lifter sprang up like hills underneath those tight, aching sleeves. Her shoulders spread, and the underarm seams of her plaid shirt burst open, revealing sinewy lats. Seconds later, the sleeves surrendered the fight, as bicep peaks emerged from of the plaid fabric like whale humps cresting the sea. Her flexing motion put tremendous strain on those already-taxed front buttons and the middle two zinged away. The inside halves of her breasts, and a peek of her dark, sensuous nipples, quivered into sight.

Her jeans were not fairing much better; the bottom cuffs barely passed her knees and her thighs, plump with iron-hard muscle, were pushing the denim stitching to its limits.

"My jeans are so tight!" she gasped. "I don't know if I can beat them!"

Andrew had faith. He watched the inseams bulge out of proportion. Below, bare to the world, horseshoe-shaped calves glistened with power. Her feet had to be twice their normal size now, all the better to balance her increased height and weight. The remains of the plaid shirt drifted to the carpet but still the jeans persisted.

"I..." she whispered. "I..."

Taking a deep breath, which made her now-substantial chest appear even more massive, Alison suddenly bent to a crouch. Her ingenuity saved the day. Her crouching pushed the denim beyond the pale, and the pants' side-seams exploded all at once, layering her monstrous thighs with lines of lines of white stitching. Then the ruined jeans tumbled to the carpet, atop the defeated shirt, and Alison stood naked before the bed, an inch shy of seven feet tall and perhaps ten pounds short of four hundred in weight, each pound obese with hot muscle. Her cute, button-nose face and adorable brunette bob had not changed at all. She was still his Alison only more. Much more. She slowly climbed into bed with him; the wooden frame creaked under her heft and she giggled. Even as her head reached the top of the bed and her blue eyes gazed down in his, her long feet and ankles still dangled off the end. No matter. She wouldn't need her feet for the next half hour.

"Who's your carpenter?" she whispered in his ear.

"You are," he replied, and kissed her full lips. "You are."

LordOfSaiduq


IBP

Does "A.U." stand for "Author Unknown"? "Reverse It" is by Eddie Delaney Jr, aka (I think) legfan71. Hope I didn't reveal his secret identity. I have a number of other stories by him.

"The Anniversary" I could have sworn I had on file, but it may be anonymous.