⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [jcboyd] Losing a Battle With Chemicals Over Moderation

Started by jcboyd, February 19, 2016, 04:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgsg69

Great addition to the realm........wonder how fast sequence 2 will work..........keep going!! K++


M7

Really nice work jcboyd! Fits in to the story perfectly. K+++ Great addition to the series. Feel free to post other stories!

jcboyd


M7

Thanks a lot jcboyd!  :singing: Do you have any other female muscle stories? Couldn't find anything else from you on the forum. I'd like to read them if you do! If not, I hope you write more!

jcboyd

Sadly.. I'm really only any good and working off other people's ideas and BMB was kind enough to let me run with Brian and Amy to round out his universe.

freakpeak