Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FICTION: :) Funny, Freaky and Fantasy...

Started by E15R91F, March 31, 2017, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kujarer


"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism.  To steal from many is research."

                                                             -Unknown

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Bugenhagen


Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Hmmm. The image host I used for this post
no longer supports the item I shared here. Here's a
replacement that I hope will last longer:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

The first page sells that book:
the last page sells your next book.


                                                 -Mickey Spillane,
                                                  crime writer

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

GOOD HEAVENS! NO *FICTION FUNNIES* for 5 YEARS!?

      :what:
Let's fix that RIGHT NOW!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: