⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story

Started by Michaelwar99, May 26, 2025, 09:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelwar99

I've been wanting to go back to this story but I can't remember the name but vaguely remember the plot and certain things that happen, so basically it's about a brother and sister and I think he trains her in weightlifting and jiu jitsu and surprise she gets a lot stronger and better than him and eventually at one of her matches one of her opponents cheats or something like that and she gets really pissed and rematches her later on and dominates her psychologically with her massive size and muscles and also just dominates her on the mat. She ends up confronting her afterwards about her cheating and stuff or whatever and eventually her and her brother or whatever relation the person has to her (pretty he's her brother or cousin or something) have an intimate scene and it's really hot. Do any of y'all remember or have seen this story here or on any other website? I really want to read it. If y'all might know which one I'm talking about could you please let me know? :)

Michaelwar99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

newvintage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is it this?

Michaelwar99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is it this?

YES thank you!!!