Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

War Comes to Lake Peace

Started by grbaclig, January 13, 2019, 05:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grbaclig

There's another Becky Finklestein story floating around out there.  I'm not going to download and post it here, but it's worth checking out.  The site has temporary access, so you can read stories for free and without signing up.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jeremy Lightning

Thanks for the link, I scammed through some of the story and enjoyed it a lot. I wish there was more Becky stories out there, she is one of my favorite characters, I guess as far as seeing her do insane feats of strength goes. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Also, is Cabbage the original author of all those stories? I thought you were, but I guess you were just posting them here after discovering them?
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

weaponzero

It doesn't appear this one was written by the same author as the others.  I could be wrong but Becky has a completely different speech impediment here.

jumpy999

The speech impediment is different, but the body and the attitude is the same. Love Becky stories so much.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lupus753

Good to see another Becky story.

nickolai

 :wob:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good to see another Becky story.

Agreed.  Always good to see more Becky.  Wanna see more of Rachel, the mom, too.

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The speech impediment is different, but the body and the attitude is the same. Love Becky stories so much.

I transcribed Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination from a paper story I found when I was young. It was pretty poorly written, but I loved the characters so I took a couple of months and cleaned it up before posting it here.
Then I wrote Broken Hearts and Broken Bones, and because Becky was so much younger in that story had to write her differently. That meant no sexual appetite and no big boobs. It also meant she couldn't have the same dental work. Because I really like how nerdy she sounded I decided to give her a speech impediment that lots of little kids have.
I posted the other stories as I found them. Im not sure who wrote them but it doesnt matter I guess. Becky belongs to the ages now.  :)

weaponzero

Oh don't get me wrong, I LOVED stories about Becky.  There was a lot of stuff that seemed like it didn't fit into a steady continuity with the stories being the way they were posted here.  Looking at the versions on that site, I can now see why.  The way you had to change the ages in order to make everything "work" for a site like this messed up the continuity.

Can i ask why you changed the speech impediment?