⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Maytal Oskar

Started by gordonlloyd, January 08, 2019, 07:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Gandalf

Wow she's very big, thanks for finding! Any numbers on what she's lifting?

K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crypto160

 ;D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow she's very big, thanks for finding! Any numbers on what she's lifting?

K+

8. Dezember 2018 ·
Meet #3 in da books.
2nd place 💪
Squat I did 365lbs as my top but I did it twice.
Spotter jumped me the first time and I got a redo. I scratched my third to save energy for my bench. (both videos shown)
Bench I opened with a meet PR of 226lbs then I got off 242lbs for a massive 32lb meet PR and 7lb lifetime PR.
Deadlifts I got a 7lb PR at 359lbs which was a very last minute thing.