Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Support Sheikha Nguyen On Her Olympia Journey.....

Started by Sheikha Nguyen, November 24, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheikha Nguyen

Hi all, I'm Sheikha Nguyen...I'm sure some of you have seen me live or seen my fb or ig. I'm planning to compete in 2 weeks time which is 8 December...SHAWN RHODEN CLASSIC...It's a pro qualifier show and if i win i get the Ifbb pro card. With that i can compete in pro shows and when i win i will qualify for the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login takes alot of funds to compete professionally. With that im hoping that you guys can help fund me. You can contact me via email or donate directly to my paypal account.
My email is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The link to my paypal: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also u can text me at my fb page ig directly to verify if this request is real. There's alot of weird people out there. I will only entertain genuine people who wants to sponsor me. Other weird request will be ignored. Thank you for your time.hope to hear from you soon.

Sheikha Nguyen
Sheikha Nguyen