⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: In search of REALISTIC muscle women stories

Started by tapion, June 26, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerusalemTulip

Madsoam has already posted here but I would definitely second the recommendation to check out or re-read his story.  It is the best of both worlds in terms of non-boring realism and readable eroticism.  Most of the 'realistic' writers here, with some exceptions obviously, their erotic writing seems to concentrate on bodypart A with bodypart B and fluids everywhere.  I realize that complements a lot of readers tastes but it is hard to know if you're one of them i.e. whether you prefer to use your imagination on the visual picture or on the sensations and emotions.

JerusalemTulip

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

krischief

Try my stories...  ;) ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks krischief, I will!

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm in the (slooooow) process of writing my best attempt at a realistic story on this topic.  It is a multi-chapter story that documents several small events in the life of a woman as she gets into the sport of bodybuilding, written from her point of view.  Go back a couple pages in the stories archive and find "Lisa's Path," then let me know what you think. 

The next chapter has been in progress for admittedly way, way too long, but it is nearing completion and will be posted once I can find a couple hours to get it done.  I know there are several frustrated readers that have been waiting for me to get it posted for some time.  I do have an ending in mind that I'm working my way toward.

Your story is definitely the one I had in mind for him.

Great news that next chapter comes by. But life first. We all have many things to take care of.




Kujarer

 Author: [Adam_S] Karen: FBB Fantasy =>  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

taoschild

I think Lisa's Path is the best I've read but the author has sadly gone on hiatus:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jill and ME is another decent one that starts fairly realistic and is fairly well written.  As it progresses it becomes less so but it is worth a look for sure:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am working on one too but have decided to try and publish it so it will probably be a few months until I'm done.  Here is the prologue:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

009eli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Many of the stories out there are so much over the top (3 meters tall, Superman strong, psychopathic, etc. women) that it is very hard to me to immerse myself into them.

So here is my question:

Which are the most erotic stories you know about muscular  women, which at least theoretically could happen in real life?


I feel your pain. I prefer my stories to be more realistic. I need to at least be able to picture whats happening in my head. So I'm excited to read whats been posted.

I have a couple of stories like this and even one where I try to take teh most realistic approach possible to what happens if a normal guy dates an FBB. That being said you may be interested in my Muscular Mrs. Jones story which is very grounded and realistic but with some good muscle.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marcel81x

I really liked this one here....

Strength Contest at the Beach  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

not really short - all realistic - quite exciting.
what do you think?

taoschild

I did publish the book Muscle Love: Confessions of a Muscle Worshipper You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and am editing a second one now.  Eli and Bolt have some good stories you might want to check out too. Growing in Love started well but didnt finish.  If you find Qbik's post he did a spectacular job putting some stories into novel format.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

untergr8

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

untergr8

The fact of is it that if the writer is good, they are good. They will put you there and it will be realistic. If they are shitty at writing, you'll hate it regardless of the subject matter. Fetish erotica is always tricky, but for men it's pretty easy. Good descriptions of what you like seeing in a plausible scenario in which you can easily place yourself. Bang zoom. I'm a writer by trade, and my muscle lust is only exceeded by my distain for bad writing. There are a few guys who write ell, but as with anything you like, 90% of it is crap. FInd the good stuff and dig in.

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really liked this one here....

Strength Contest at the Beach  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

not really short - all realistic - quite exciting.
what do you think?

Hi Marcel81x,
Thanks a lot, thanks to you I collected the last part of this story that I was missing. (Part 11)
Do you plan to finish it? This story was inside the pack I share about the stories I collected in the past. I will update it for sure.
Keep up the good work!!

marcel81x

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really liked this one here....

Strength Contest at the Beach  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

not really short - all realistic - quite exciting.
what do you think?

Hi Marcel81x,
Thanks a lot, thanks to you I collected the last part of this story that I was missing. (Part 11)
Do you plan to finish it? This story was inside the pack I share about the stories I collected in the past. I will update it for sure.
Keep up the good work!!

Thanks for your feedback QBikk! Always appreciate to get reactions.
What did you mean when you said this one was missing for your collection? Or what did you mean with "the pack" of stories?

Actually there is something I could write about. But I haven´t decided if I should do or not... ;-)

009eli

On my D-Art page I have a story called Henry and The Hardbody about a regular guy who begins a relationship with an FBB that I've tried to write as realistic as possible. People have commented on its groundedness and realism. Its not finished though. But if those are the kind of things your looking for maybe it would work for you.

xepha

Great thread.  In addition to the great stuff above, I continue to hold a torch for the story Marielle by Zander.  That story is very realistic, manages to avoid overidealizing the woman, and the erotic scenes are just right.  Link below:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Hey Zander, when are you gonna update that thing??  Seriously your story is the best!!)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really liked this one here....

Strength Contest at the Beach  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

not really short - all realistic - quite exciting.
what do you think?

Hi Marcel81x,
Thanks a lot, thanks to you I collected the last part of this story that I was missing. (Part 11)
Do you plan to finish it? This story was inside the pack I share about the stories I collected in the past. I will update it for sure.
Keep up the good work!!

Thanks for your feedback QBikk! Always appreciate to get reactions.
What did you mean when you said this one was missing for your collection? Or what did you mean with "the pack" of stories?

Actually there is something I could write about. But I haven´t decided if I should do or not... ;-)

I share a pack with all the stories I like here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Among these stories, there's yours, but where I found the story at first, the chapter 11 was missing. I found it today.
Please finish this one, it's great!!