Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mixed pairs...with a little twist.

Started by oriander2000, March 05, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oriander2000

I'm using this photoset featuring Russian Physique Champion Olga Bog and another model to make a comment / question: how cool would it be if the "Mixed Pairs" division would allow same sex couples? It would multiply the erotism tenfold, imho.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Btw, the photographer's name is Krista Sudmalis (sleekntears, both for IG and his own website), but he features mostly guys. Still, the female bodies portrayed are fantastic.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


marco76ers

Sure the pics are great, but I still think a pair with a man and a woman, given the right posing, the right attires, the chemistry between the two, the sexiest bodybuilding has to offer.

4brmassmuscle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sure the pics are great, but I still think a pair with a man and a woman, given the right posing, the right attires, the chemistry between the two, the sexiest bodybuilding has to offer.

I find this type of presentation of mixed pairs interesting. Even more interesting if one of the girls belonged to the bikini category and the other girl belonged to the category physique / bodybuilding. That, yes, - I think- that would elevate the fetish to another level...  :P
Be fair: if my content is good, press the button of karma