Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Female Muscle Artist

Started by Blackice779, December 11, 2020, 06:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackice779

Hi all! Long time lurker here, thought I'd post some thoughts on which Female Muscle artists I like and that have been on fire as of late.

We know fo the great amazing B9tribeca, his art and size of the ladies always amaze me.!
And another artist known for immense size (to me that is) is E19700. On fire as of late with the patreon postings (?) and as I have seen on here, more and more updates to diaries.
A 3D artist I have been keeping an eye on is Robolord, his patreon is constantly being updated. Always doing pinups and comics.
One other artist that people may know is Rombosman, his work on female muscle is just, *chef kiss* excellent! the size and definition is always great, and he is updating weekly (if no issues arise on their end) of a comic! you all should check him out and help if possible, an artist like these are hard to keep around.

.. well, I've had my spill, if anyone has got awesome artists that they've seen of late, let me know! and stay safe this holiday season

Blackice779

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →