LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bad experience from session girls - Julie

Started by alexyventure, August 23, 2026, 09:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexyventure

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I paid 1000 US$ for a two hour session with video recording and stopped the session after like 40 minutes and left.

– She insisted on going harder and harder although there were obvious cues from my body that she was being too hard, and I asked her to go softer multiple times and she'd tell me "other guys could take a lot harder than this" and that "I'm a soft guy". I finally put my hand on my stomach and she kneed into the back of my hand and it's in pain now, might be injured.

– Her phone had the notifications on and during the worship she kept texting on her phone and I could hear her keyboard tap sounds. and it happened multiple times for an extended time.

– I asked her to interact with me a little more and she responded with "what's the difference".

– I politely explained this to her and said it seems like our interests don't match and I can feel you're not enjoying this and asked if I can stop the session at one hour and get the second hour refunded at least, she pretended she didn't understand what I wanted and asked what I wanted to do a couple of times and then said no, I have already paid and it's not gonna have a refund. It's super unprofessional when I have paid for a session and she's been on her phone so much, let alone the other lacks.

Do not recommend.
  • 3 people thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)


alexyventure

this is her ad: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

post_punk_skunk

Sounds awful, thanks for this review. Interesting that her SG page has tons of glowing reviews. People who are interested in wrestling seem to have mixed experiences (no pun intended) generally, and I'm not sure why that is. Probably because there are so many more variables that the fantasy encompasses. By contrast, my interests are fairly one-dimensional: I like worshiping extremely jacked FBBs. So in order for me to have a disappointing session, I would have to accidentally book with a woman of slim or athletic or average or otherwise non-muscular build (which I would never do). Meanwhile, for those seeking wrestlers, physique alone isn't enough to tell you whether you will get exactly what you are looking for. It's tricky. I am sure there are others on this board that are more useful than me on this topic.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSounds awful, thanks for this review. Interesting that her SG page has tons of glowing reviews. People who are interested in wrestling seem to have mixed experiences (no pun intended) generally, and I'm not sure why that is. Probably because there are so many more variables that the fantasy encompasses. By contrast, my interests are fairly one-dimensional: I like worshiping extremely jacked FBBs. So in order for me to have a disappointing session, I would have to accidentally book with a woman of slim or athletic or average or otherwise non-muscular build (which I would never do). Meanwhile, for those seeking wrestlers, physique alone isn't enough to tell you whether you will get exactly what you are looking for. It's tricky. I am sure there are others on this board that are more useful than me on this topic.

Alexy mentioned on another forum that Ju's photos weren't accurate representations of her current condition, so that is another negative to consider.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSounds awful, thanks for this review. Interesting that her SG page has tons of glowing reviews. People who are interested in wrestling seem to have mixed experiences (no pun intended) generally, and I'm not sure why that is. Probably because there are so many more variables that the fantasy encompasses. By contrast, my interests are fairly one-dimensional: I like worshiping extremely jacked FBBs. So in order for me to have a disappointing session, I would have to accidentally book with a woman of slim or athletic or average or otherwise non-muscular build (which I would never do). Meanwhile, for those seeking wrestlers, physique alone isn't enough to tell you whether you will get exactly what you are looking for. It's tricky. I am sure there are others on this board that are more useful than me on this topic.

Alexy mentioned on another forum that Ju's photos weren't accurate representations of her current condition, so that is another negative to consider.

What does she currently look like?


alexyventure

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSounds awful, thanks for this review. Interesting that her SG page has tons of glowing reviews. People who are interested in wrestling seem to have mixed experiences (no pun intended) generally, and I'm not sure why that is. Probably because there are so many more variables that the fantasy encompasses. By contrast, my interests are fairly one-dimensional: I like worshiping extremely jacked FBBs. So in order for me to have a disappointing session, I would have to accidentally book with a woman of slim or athletic or average or otherwise non-muscular build (which I would never do). Meanwhile, for those seeking wrestlers, physique alone isn't enough to tell you whether you will get exactly what you are looking for. It's tricky. I am sure there are others on this board that are more useful than me on this topic.

I tried posting her reviews on SG but they didn't let me post it. First they asked me for evidence that this happened, after I sent them evidence that I did book a session and left much earlier, they still accused me of not being experienced enough, and after a long back and forths they threatened me that if I post my review, Julie might post explicit information about my interest in reply that I might not want others to know and after I said I still want it posted they said they have to take a vote on a board meeting and then rejected it. So I believe they have a strong censorship on the platform and that's why you only see 5 star reviews, and the good ones aren't pushed back, and as a result a good number of them might be fake reviews.

here is an example of an email I received from SG board members (I never wanted the website to refund me, I just wanted to post my review):

"""
One you aren't getting a refund.
Two if you can't handle humiliation and rough play don't ask for it.

Only ask for sessions that you can handle.

You paid for humiliation and rough play and that's what you got.

No refund, that is the verdict

Lady O
Session Girls Resolutions Dept.
"""
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

alexyventure

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSounds awful, thanks for this review. Interesting that her SG page has tons of glowing reviews. People who are interested in wrestling seem to have mixed experiences (no pun intended) generally, and I'm not sure why that is. Probably because there are so many more variables that the fantasy encompasses. By contrast, my interests are fairly one-dimensional: I like worshiping extremely jacked FBBs. So in order for me to have a disappointing session, I would have to accidentally book with a woman of slim or athletic or average or otherwise non-muscular build (which I would never do). Meanwhile, for those seeking wrestlers, physique alone isn't enough to tell you whether you will get exactly what you are looking for. It's tricky. I am sure there are others on this board that are more useful than me on this topic.

Alexy mentioned on another forum that Ju's photos weren't accurate representations of her current condition, so that is another negative to consider.

What does she currently look like?



Her face is very filtered, and her arms and waist are literally photoshopped in the pictures for the curves, she didn't care much to look good in person.

Zenzen

Well, there you have it, the SessionGirls customer protection system apparently working exactly as intended. A member pays $1,000, says he stopped the session after around 40 minutes, complains about repeated requests to ease up being ignored, and even alleges he may have been injured.

Naturally, the most important question is apparently not whether the provider ignored boundaries or behaved professionally. No, the real problem is that the customer was apparently "too soft."

And when he tries to post his experience, he says he is asked for evidence, then challenged over his experience level, warned that the provider might reveal embarrassing personal information in response, and finally informed that a mysterious board has voted his review down.

But don't worry, everyone, this is probably why SessionGirls has so many glowing reviews. Any inconvenient experiences can simply be put through the deluxe customer-service shredder before they reach the public.

Perhaps Jennifer's new review policy should be:

"Five stars: published immediately. One star: submit evidence, survive an interrogation, attend a board meeting, and hope you don't get threatened with public embarrassment."

And then, of course, the final professional verdict:

"No refund. You should have handled it better."

What a wonderfully reassuring system for honest clients.


Take a look at the profile and screenshots below, apparently, at SessionGirls, 5-star reviews are welcome, but negative experiences need to survive a board meeting first.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBBrocks

She's not even built, why would anyone pay big money to season with normal street chicks?