⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mily / Barcelona

Started by renrew, April 01, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renrew

She was announced to come to Vienna from 11th to 13th. Agreed a session with her, she confirmed the date - I payed the deposit.

The 11th was here - I asked for the location and she wrote back she had to change the date to one week later. Didn't have time one week later and additionally I'm 99+x% sure she was not here that days (not any of my session friends saw her here ....).

Asked to pay back the deposit. Of course and as expected I didn't get back the money.

According a report in a german forum some happened in Zurich last weekend. Maybe even worse as the guy came to address ...

So absolute warning:
She is no fake, but do not pay her a cent in advance ...

renrew

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

marvin

Her profile has been reposted to wb270 with an explanation as to what she's been dealing with this year. It gives some context to her actions. Hope she ends up returning your deposit.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

renrew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her profile has been reposted to wb270 with an explanation as to what she's been dealing with this year. It gives some context to her actions. Hope she ends up returning your deposit.

she won't , but ok, sometimes you have to pay a little to learn lessons

I don't want to destroy her comeback in advance - do not pay / invest anything in advance unless you have to much money and want to get rid of it . But if you are e.g. in her home town and can arrange a session without deposit - give her a try.

knufflschmoe

Wanted to contact her for an announced session in zurich - tried twice - never got an answer !
.........but when I notice the experiences of other ..... I`, m not to be engaged in,and at least
have wasted a deposit ....?!