Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bikini amateur looking to grow and make a run for IFBB Pro

Started by Pmagner, September 20, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pmagner

Hello all. I joined Saradas early this spring and have been completely inactive since. No excuses to give cause ultimately doesn't matter :)

I'm here to communicate, learn, and share in the body building world. As a 5'7" bikini competitor I feel I have my work cut out for me. I look up to women like Casey samsel and Frieda Paulson. They are beautiful, motivated, dedicated women that inspire me to push myself everyday. 

I have competed in one show- it's been about a year ago and I am looking to compete again in April 2019.

Any guidance on where in the forums To start would be great as well as how best to contribute as a novice in the sport.


crushee

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reqr124124