⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Greatguy87] Breaking The Horse *Teaser*

Started by Greatguy87, March 16, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greatguy87

Story time: Breaking the Horse: Teaser

Jack's nickname around the college campus was the Horse. Until he met Danielle. She met him at a party and they went back to his dorm room. 15 mins. later she posted this caption under the pic of Jack sleeping on her boobs like a baby: "Horse meets Tranquilizer tonight. Tomorrow he meets his Trainer." 6 mos. after that night they were engaged. A year after they were married. "You look good in your leather tux sweetie," Danielle cooed to Jack as they greeted their guests. "Thank you Mistress.", he whispered in her ear. She smiled and licked him.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Lupus753

About when do you expect to start this story?

Greatguy87

It will be finished tomorrow.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

Jack's nickname around the college campus was the Horse. Standing at 5'10 and weighing 200lbs of muscle, he was an  impressive guy. However, his attitude left much to be desired. Many a woman was left crying after a week with him because of his chauvinist ways. Then he met Danielle at a party and they went back to his dorm room. 15 mins. later she posted this caption under the pic of Jack sleeping on her boobs like a baby: "Horse meets Tranquilizer tonight. Tomorrow he meets his Trainer."

The next morning the two of awoke and Jack noticed he was restrained. "What the fuck?! Who the fuck handcuffed me to the bed?" Danille stretched and cooed in his ear: "Aww. You don't like kinky morning sex? Heh heh. I put those on you while you were sleep, then I went to the bathroom." "Who are you?!", the confused young man asked. She replied: "I'm Mistress Danille. I was looking for a new pet. Let's begin your training sweetie." He was enraged. "Fuck you bitch! I fight chicks!" She raised her eyebrow and smiled. "That's great because I fight guys." Then she flexed her 5'8 200lb 40G-34-34 body in all it's glory. "I take that back! I'm sorry!", he exclaimed. "Aww it's ok. You'll be sorry when I'm done though. Hehe."

Every night he was cuffed, spanked or tortured in some way. He could've stopped it at anytime, but the sex made him delirious. Sometimes she left nibbles, hickies, or some small marks on his body to let ppl know he was hers. She further showed her dominance by outclassing him at the gym. Everything he did, she did better by a 2:1 margin with ease. 6 mos. after that night they were engaged. A year after they were married. "You look good in your leather tux sweetie," Danielle cooed to Jack as they greeted their guests. "Thank you Mistress.", he whispered in her ear. She smiled and licked him.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login