Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lady Layla NEW Here

Started by Muscle lady, June 08, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscle lady

Hi everybody,
I'm Layla AKA Lady Layla and new on this forum.
I am a competitive athlete going from figure to bodybuilding. Working hard 6 times a week to gain.
It's my way of life.
Would like to post some pics but the insert image button seems not to like me.
Feel free to help me  :thanks:

:-*


Warhawk Overdrive

Best way to post a pic might be to go one of the sights like imagebam and then copy the link over to this site

Or if you have a website with pictures you can tell us where it is
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Best way to post a pic might be to go one of the sights like imagebam and then copy the link over to this site

Or if you have a website with pictures you can tell us where it is
Thanks Warhawk Overdrive.
Here's a link to the tutorial on how to share pictures with this forum:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Muscle lady

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks all :thanks:

Old Surehand

Excellent! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing and interacting with us. Please keep us up to date with your progress.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Muscle lady

I will. Want to gain minimum 3 kg (hope even more) in the next few weeks.

beowulff

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Welcome on Saradas Layla!  :wob: Good delts!  :cool2:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

4brmassmuscle

Be welcome! How did you find out about the forum? ^-^ ^-^
Be fair: if my content is good, press the button of karma

Muscle lady

A friend told me someone had posted a review about my session here.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A friend told me someone had posted a review about my session here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

dsax40s

Beautiful physique.  Thank you for sharing pics!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login