Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wathever happened to Magnusmagneto

Started by Kilyaeden, October 23, 2020, 10:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilyaeden

So it's been almost a year and I've looking everywhere that I could think of and came out empty. I don't know if this is the right place for this kind of post but Saradas always has the info that other places don't.

Anybody has any info about the writter known as MagnusMagneto; what happened with him and if he would ever return to writting


blah8884

The last update was on his FMG game and that was in April. I don't think he worked on any other story recently and based on his deviant art, there are people seeing how he is but Magnus never responded
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tmbosch

He releases on the DA page and Patron and some other stuff last I knew.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1dardan

It's nto the first time he's disappeared: he did it once when people around him IRL discovered he was writing fetish stories. I don't really know what's happened this time though.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login