Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

new AI wrestling chatbot

Started by session_safe, June 12, 2026, 10:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

I have a new chatbot that I want to test out. Basically we collect the public information for each session wrestler, and clean it up for privacy. Then a user can ask questions against that corpus of information. For instance:
- What is her height?
- Where is she located?
- What services does she provide?
- What are her rates?

All claims are sourced and you can try it out here:
https://www.******.org/review/brandi-mae (scroll to bottom)

This is a first iteration and it is crude, but it works. I have to feed the thing a lot more data, and I am still collecting so it's a bit crude. But please tell me what you think. Feature requests are welcome!

session_safe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →