⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [009ELI] The Muscular Mrs. Jones

Started by mk34, February 16, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

009eli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What her age when we first meet her?

What her height?

What her off season bulk weight?\

Is her husband a muscle guy also?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Muscular Mrs. Jones Part 2
by 009ELI



SIDE NOTE:
I have been asked what Mrs. Jones' measurements are. So for clarity sake her we go in inches.

Biceps: 17.5
Quads: 27
Waist: 23
Chest: 37
Calves: 17

Thanks for the questions. Mrs. J is about 39 when Lawrence first meets her but remember to a kid his age she'd seem much older. This would put her at about 44 when he remeets her when he's in college.

She's 5 4". As far as off season weight goes I always imagined her to be one of those women who took a lot of pride in her appereance and didn't really let herself go so she could be around 160-170.

Her husband is not a BB or at all athletic. I believe this is covered in the second chapter when Lawrence meets him in the kitchen and he is also discussed in the beach chapters as well as being not in Jinni's league at all.

Thanks for reading. I'm finishing the latest chapter and should have it posted within the next few days.

Feel free to shot me any further questions!


phil123

Great story.


I hope for some growing muscles

mk34

Here's the sequel of this story

Mrs. Jones: The College Years by 009eli: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login