Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Michelle Marsh

Started by manayunk770, June 25, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Michelle Marsh is a British glamour model born September 30, 1982, in the town of Royton, in the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham, Greater Manchester, England.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:    Michelle Haining
Born:    September 30, 1982 (age 35)
Royton, Greater Manchester, UK
Ethnicity:    Caucasian   
Nationality:    British   

Body
Measurements:    32-26-32
Bra/cup size:    32G (70G)
Boobs:    Natural
Height:    5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Weight:    112 lb (51 kg)
Body type:    Average
Eye color:    Blue
Hair:    Blonde; Long, Straight
Underarm hair:    Shaved
Pubic hair:    Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS