Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[fokerz] Lea, the Teenage Musclegirl - Teaser

Started by fokerz, August 02, 2018, 03:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fokerz

Here's a little something from the Lea story.

...With her legs trembling Lea walked to the centre of the gym. Then suddenly she stopped halfway and said to me slightly turning her head to the side. "I'll show you, that when it comes to my pecs... I except no exhaustion and go... really hardcore". With that she lifted her enormous arms up and I could see the side edges of her chest, protruding a little bit from her broad back! Then she did something even more impressive. Her feet began to slide to the sides and Lea was lowering herself down, perming a perfect 180 degree split! She showed a remarkable flexibility for such a muscle beast she has become. I gulped when her ripped glutes touched the floor. The thin lines of her black thongs were almost lost between the shredded and rippling flesh of her ass. Her arms still guided upwards, her frame became to shake and her voice cried with effort. Oh my gawd, Lea started to flex really hard! Her pecs became to move to the opposite sides and show themselves to me, protruding more to the left and to the right, making them massively visible, sticking out on both sides of her wide muscled back!

"Unghhahaaarrr...! In seconds of this agonizing flexing I could see the upper parts of them getting higher than Lea's huge shoulders! Then she leaned back, still keeping this perfect split position, and stabilized herself with her hands on the floor behind her. Now the pulsating flesh of her pecs was directed straight at the ceiling. The both pectorals were pushed aside and the canyon between them was at least 14 inches deep! "Holly fuck!" I almost yield at her. Lea's reddening face was full of tears and pain of this hardcore flexing. She looked back and breathed "Bring that... barbell..." she commanded.

I rushed and picked a barbell made in a T-form, with a long steel parts going to opposite sides. It weighted at least 20 kilograms. "Ghaaa... insert it in-between... my... ughh... pecs..." In awe a obeyed and at the moment the lower part of the T-formed barbell went halfway deep, Lea changed the angle of her chest-flexing and clenched the steel bar with her bulging pectorals! Breathing in short strokes she asked "Now... add... plates... to the sides of the bar... mmhh..."

My jaw dropped "What...? How... how many...?"

Lea bit her lower lip "As... much... as you... dare... unghh..."

Her lust for muscle took me over as well, I picked two heavy 25-kg plates and put them on both sides of the T-barbell. To my shock Lea grunted but kept her leaned back position, with her legs perfectly in 180 degree state and her radiating pecs pressing at each other, holding the 70 kilograms by the sheer power of her chest muscles!

"Ughaaa... huff... more..." she gasped. No fucking way. This is impossible. I added two more plates, making the whole weight held by her she-beef pectorals reach 120 kg. "Nghaa... more...! More... weight..." In disbelief I carried another two plates and attached them, increasing her terrible chest torture to 170 kilograms! Sweat and tears poured from Lea's face, her trembling skin glistened, revealing a multitude of inch-deep separations in her huge chest. The individual separations between the muscle fibres became grossly apparent as her soft skin was stretched paper thin, with more and more slabs of seductive sinew being piled on without relent. The muscle cleavage deepened, stretching an ungodly 15 inches in depth, each of her muscle-stuffed breasts had become harder and sexier than any muscle ever flexed by any bodybuilder. It was quickly becoming difficult for her to even see over them. She threw her head backwards, thrusting her basketball-sized pecs higher and screamed at me "Put... More... Weight...! Grrrhaaa...!"

Cumming in my pants for the third time, I increased the total weight to 220 kilograms by adding another two plates, her whole frame began to shake wild. Her breathing turned into a constant growl. The massive T-barbell went lower a little bit. Yet she was still holding it! I was simply hypnotized by the biggest pectorals I have ever seen in my life. Standing there transfixed, I watched with my mouth open how Lea was crying in pain of terrible effort, struggling to hold this insane weight with her chest! My mind could not accept it.

I yield at her "Enough! Stop! Give up! This is impossible..." Yet Lea was going on. Seconds ticked away and she was still maintaining the position. One minute... one and a half... two fucking minutes! Her trembling worsened, yet all the muscles bulged with even more definition! Her abs got almost two inches deep, a perfect ten pack with the last lower cubes disappearing under a small piece of her wet black thongs. I drifted in a state of weird pleasure watching her going beyond all the limits, pushing her swollen muscles so hardcore.

Suddenly Lea's voice punched me from the trance, it was rather a whispering full of pain and pleasure. When the 3 minutes mark has arrived, she lifted her head a bit, it was full of agony, and murmured in short strokes in tone of terrible exhaustion:
"Bbb... bbriingg... the 100-kg dumbbells..."

Check for more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cheers!