LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natalie & Bianca

Started by ziggy113, June 14, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy113

How about Natalie Bramwell & Bianca Blair?  Both are always throwing women up above their heads, freakishly strong!

https://www.insta****.com/natbramz/?hl=en
https://www.insta****.com/explore/tags/biancablair/?hl=en
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


NinjaStar

Bianca Belair is someone to watch for sure. Isn't really a great wrestler, yet, but has a lot of athletic potential. Never heard of the other one, but she's a hot slice of beefcake for sure, though I haven't seen any of her work in the ring.


"I couldn't afford a boob job so I went out and got a chest pump instead"

That's what I like to hear!
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.