Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cora Skinner

Started by manayunk770, June 18, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 33rd B-day Today!!!

Cora Skinner is an American glamour model. She grew up on a ranch in Creston, Calfornia and attended Atascadero High School. She has modeled for magazines and billboards, but perhaps she is most familiar as the girlfriend of reality-star Brody Jenner.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:    June 18, 1985 (age 33)
Alexandria, Virginia, USA
Ethnicity:    Caucasian   
Nationality:    American   

Body
Measurements:    34-23-34
Bra/cup size:    34D (75D)
Boobs:    Natural
Height:    5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
Eye color:    Hazel
Hair:    Brown; Long, Straight
Underarm hair:    Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS