Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Joanna Shari

Started by manayunk770, June 21, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Joanna Shari is an American glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:    June 21, 1984 (age 34)
New Jersey, USA
Ethnicity:    Caucasian   
Nationality:    American   

Body
Measurements:    36-27-42
Bra/cup size:    36C (80C)
Height:    5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)
Weight:    134 lb (61 kg)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Brown
Hair:    Blonde
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS