Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ela Savanas

Started by manayunk770, June 15, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Ela is a Romanian adult model and cam girl. She poses primarily for Photodromm. One of her photoshoots is titled "Savanas" which led to other websites misidentifying her as "Ela Savanas".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:    Andreea Simion, Andreea Simon, Ela, Aiimi, Ilona, Eva Kass, Katy Angel
Born:    August 10, 1992 (age 25)
Bucharest, Romania
Years active:    2012-present
Ethnicity:    Caucasian, Mediterranean   
Nationality:    Romanian   

Body
Measurements:    93-61-90 cm; 37-24-35 in
Bra/cup size:    34E (75E)
Boobs:    Natural
Height:    1.76 m (5 ft 91⁄2 in)
Weight:    51 kg (112 lb)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Brown
Hair:    Brunette; Long, Straight
Underarm hair:    Shaved
Pubic hair:    Shaved

Performances
Solo:    Masturbation, Dildo
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS