LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sasha Bonilova

Started by manayunk770, June 15, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Sasha Bonilova (born May 20, 1987) is a Ukrainian-born American nude model. Sasha was the Playboy Playmate of the Month for May 2011.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:    May 20, 1987 (age 31)
Lutsk, Ukraine
Ethnicity:    Caucasian   
Nationality:    American, Ukrainian   

Body
Measurements:    36DD-27-36
Bra/cup size:    36E (80E)  (same as DD cup)
Boobs:    Natural
Height:    5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Weight:    120 lb (55 kg)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Blue
Hair:    Blonde; Long
Underarm hair:    Shaved
Pubic hair:    Shaved

Performances
Playboy Playmate:    May 2011
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS