LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Barbie - Herbicepscam

Started by Bicepia22, May 17, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bicepia22

I had a short but cool one to one chat (and flex viewing) session with her yesterday.

A new girl I think, and seemingly very developed and strong for such a young girl (until you realise she's not quite as young as you'll think).

Reactive to everything typed, and friendly/appreciative.

She did say she not long ago broke her arm while armwrestling!  But she's back lifting with the arm now and there is quite a bit of muscle on it.

So overall a recommended girl, with a pretty smile and striking blue eyes, and also significant and attractive muscle.

The latest review isn't from me (I think my screen skipped straight back to the main page anyway) but I'd agree with it.
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Bicepia22

Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.