LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Bill Wick

Started by Old Surehand, October 08, 2026, 08:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

The female muscle world has lost a pioneer in female muscle wrestling and domination videos, Bill Wick.He has been ill and passed away last month. Join me in offering condolences to his family, friends and fellow fans of his work.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jbeast

My sincere condolences to Bill Wick. I came into the FBB session scene in the early 2000s from the roleplay / dominatrix scene and involved until 2015 or so. (I did a couple more sessions after that, but I wasn't active.) My Amazon Queen roleplay - no matter the ladies' heights -  fit perfectly with FBBs. In talking with several ladies in the first few years who did videos spoke highly of Bill Wick. R.I.P.

P.S. - Spoke with a legendary producer a couple of times, Joan Wise, in the '00s when you'd call a number and order VHS tapes. In my case I bought a few tapes featuring lady I knew way back in the 1980s who did wrestling. I never did wrestling with her, just domination. She was gorgeous and highly skilled. Joan and I talked about her and Ms. Wise was pretty tough. She called the lady I knew "lazy" during the various shoots. Gotta love it.