Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FANfiction: «Agent Carter» [Chameleon]

Started by Chameleon, May 04, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Agent Carter fan fiction
by Chameleon

Agent Peggy Carter walked into the office. She cut a striking figure – bold features and dark hair beneath a red felt hat. Her blue suit jacket had heavy shoulders, giving her robust, full-figured body an athletic look.

Rawlins noticed she was carrying a metal case, like a suitcase only in stainless steel. Ever the gentleman he stepped forward to relieve her of the burden.

"I have it, it's fine," she assured him. Her sharp British accent was clipped and sounded a little severe but there was a certain wry cadence to it too that undercut any potential callousness.

"Please, I insist," he said.

But she refused to release the case.

"Honestly," she told him. "I'm fine." Then, more firmly. "I'll carry it. Really Mr. Rawlins I can manage quite well."

"If those samples are anything like the ones we've already seen, they must be heavy."

"Extremely," she agreed.

"Then why won't you let me take it for you?"

She sighed. "Because, quite frankly, I'm not convinced you can."

"What do you mean?"

Carter put the case down finally. A little surprised, Rawlins went to lift it. And discovered she was quite right – he couldn't lift it. It was so heavy it felt like it had been nailed down. With both hands wrapped around the handle and straining with all his might he managed to heave one side up about an inch or so, but that was it.

"Please, Mr. Rawlins, you'll hurt yourself."

He released the case and stumbled a little, shocked. He then watched in wonder as Agent Carter placed a single gloved hand around the handle and lifted the case. Although it took effort, she managed the feat with a gentle decorum that entirely masked the extraordinary weight.

"But how?" he spluttered.

"I'm a lot stronger than I look," she assured him. She smiled, placatory. "No offence but I'd say it's been a few years since you were a field agent. All that physical training does tend to escape one slightly when not put to regular use."

Rawlins shrugged. He was pretty sure he'd never have been capable of lifting the case even when he was in his prime.

"Shall we?" he suggested.

"Let's."

He opened the hidden doorway at the back of his office which led through to a secret corridor behind, and then on to the lab. She followed, carrying the case.

In the lab she lifted in up onto a workstation, opened it, took out the reinforced box within. Inside this were four rock samples, each impossible heavy, incredibly dense. The research team came up, scrabbling like excited children. Four men took one rock each. They each had to cradle their prize in both arms, struggling with the weight. They staggered back to their various stations.

Rawlins watched then, still taken aback. "Training or not, you're so strong. That can't be normal."

Carter smiled. "I'm a bodybuilder," she explained in a faux hushed tone, as though she was disclosing a state secret. "I use weights to increase the size and density of my muscles. The results are actually quite astonishing." She flexed her muscles by bending one elbow to ninety degrees and tightening her fist. "Feel that," she said, proffering her arm.

"Really..." he spluttered, not sure what to say. But he was certainly curious, and, at her insistence, tentatively pushed his fingers against her besuited upper arm.

His face instantly changed, surprise turning to astonishment.

"Not bad, hey?" she said, "even if I do say so myself."

He prodded more insistently, then reached his hand to grasp widely, his fingers spread out. "That's as hard as rock," he exclaimed. Then, feeling further, squeezing. "And as big as a rock too!"

Beneath the thick material of her suit jacket he could clearly discern the solid bulge of her biceps muscle – as round and as hard as a russet potato. In fact, it felt very much like she'd literally just stuffed a potato down her sleeve to create this effect. No wonder she was so strong.

"And this is bodybuilding?"

"It's just taking off but I imagine it will become very popular. It's a little like the physical training any soldier or athlete partakes of, only taken up to the next step. Admittedly it's a lot of hard work but as you can see, the results are nothing short of extraordinary. I'd say within the next ten years everyone will be at it, it'll just become the norm."

"Everyone? I can see that men would benefit. But women...?"

She gave him a wry smile. "And just what is it you think I am, Mr. Rawlins?"

He returned the smile. "You, Miss Carter, are an exception. In every sense."

"Well, I can't see why anyone, including women, wouldn't want to be so strong. It's quite the most intoxicating sensation. I can take a poker in my bare hands and bend it like it was taffy. I can break a plank of wood in two with a single karate chop. I can perform one-hundred and seven push-ups with one arm." She smiled. "And what's more, I can carry four hyper-dense stones in a suitcase that would take four grown men to lift."

The evidence was clear.

"You're certainly accomplished," he said. "But is such robust strength ladylike?"

Again, that wry smile. The astonishing elegance of her beauty and grace – there was nothing unladylike about her and she clearly knew it. It was a confidence that exuded from her – a woman every bit as capable of glamour as she was at sophisticated poise.

"I believe the self-assurance obtained from physical capabilities only helps to emphasis a woman's charm and appeal. Women are changing Mr. Rawlins, they're discovering what they're really capable of and they're revelling in that potential. Remember Rosie the Riveter? We can do it!"

He laughed. "You certainly can," he agreed. "I just wonder what some men might make of it. Some attitudes are more set in stone than others."

"Well that is the beauty of it – the power that comes with it. The next generation of women are going to be a lot harder to repress than the last. The last man who tried to stop me doing anything was guarding those four rocks. Let's just say his protests met with some resistance and his attempts to subdue me were fruitless."

"Well, if you are the new archetype, I'd say the future is due to be rather a splendid one."

"Why Mr. Rawlins, you make me blush."


Chameleon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →