Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Charley Atwell

Started by manayunk770, March 15, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

Charley Atwell is a British porn star, adult model, glamour model, and nude model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   Charlie, Charlie Atwell
Born:   March 24, 1986 (age 31)
Essex, England, U.K.
Years active:   2010—present
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   British

Body
Measurements:   34-25-34
Bra/cup size:   34G (75G)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Height:   5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Weight:   126 lb (57 kg)
Body type:   Athletic
Eye color:   Green
Hair:   Brown, Brunette; Long, Straight
Underarm hair:   Shaved
Pubic hair:   Shaved, Landing strip

Performances
Shown:   Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink
Solo:   Masturbation, Dildo
Lesbian:   Softcore
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS