⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [grantalex] STORIES~collected

Started by grantalex, June 06, 2017, 02:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grantalex

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Discovery

The Laboratory Accident

My Revelation






Be kind to me and please send karma if you like my first story.

The Discovery
by grantalex
____________________________

Part 1

John was  17 years old. He wasn't very clever but was really athletic. He won all the comps at school and in his region he was the fastest sprinter, the best rugby player and the guy to get all of the girls...the skinny girls. But John had a secret. He didn't like the skinny girls, he liked the build, muscular girls. He'd met one a couple of years ago when he was working in the local shop. Now John was a good build. Even at 15 he was 6'2 and 200lbs. But this woman...well she was amazing. She was 5'10, at least 220lbs. Clothes were just about big enough to fit her. And on this cold winter's day she really should've been wearing more than a crop top and leggings. But hey, each to their own. This was Sara. John got chatting to her and she asked if he'd like to see her gym. Not one of those poncy fitness gyms but a proper bodybuilders gym. Hell yeah, of course he would. So Sara told him when she'd be there and they said goodbye.

That weekend he went to the gym and as she promised Sara was there, only this time she was wearing hot pants and very tight top. He thought he was going to faint. He was in love.


If you want more send me Karma


grantalex

The Laboratory Accident
by grantalex
__________________________

Mark and Susie were research scientists working together. They were working on a new serum to make animals stronger but they weren't making much progress. Then one evening after a bit too much alcohol they decided to go back to the lab. It was a night they'd never forget...

Susie was petit, talk but slight. Mark. was a big guy, 6'8 and well built. He worked out every day and new how to handle himself in the gym. Susie was envious of his muscles. That night she told him that, and so they decided to experiment on themselves.

If you want more let me know

The First One


Jdrabbit1

Its very unfair to dangle a carrot like that title, and then post that little of a story.

Of course we want more...

Jeremy Lightning

Yup, I would like to see more too, just too little to go on for right now, but I can almost guarantee that since the heights are so disparate between the two main characters, something is going to change that, whether it has something to do with draining or other such things, I don't know. I am not a huge fan of draining and major female height growth, but if that's what you're into, then go right ahead.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

uno987

Sure thing ... has lots of potential to be a great story ... petite woman/big guy ... hmmm ...reversal?

grantalex

"You know I've always wanted to be muscular?" Susie said to Mark.
"I didn't. You should workout more" said Mark.
"I do cardio but don't have the strength for weights".
"Sure you do" said Mark. He looked around the lab and picked up a chair. "Here", he said, "why don't you see if you can lift this up?".

Mark handed Susie the chair with one hand but she struggled to lift it with both of hers. He laughed. She wasn't happy with that. She hit him as hard as she could. He didn't flinch. Instead he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her towards him. "What are you doing?" she said. He didn't reply but just kissed her. "Stop it Mark, I'm not interested in you". Mark was really surprised. He was sure he was getting signals from her. "I'm not interested in guys". Ah that was it. "I'm so sorry Susie, I didn't realise".

There was an awkward silence for a couple of moments and then Susie's phone rang. It was her girlfiend Karen. Mark had met her a few times as she did security at the lab and she worked out at his gym. She was short, 5'2 but packed with muscle. She was ex-military and knew how to look after herself. Anyway Susie spoke to Karen who said she'd be over to the lab in half an hour.

Mark had an idea. "Look why don't you try the serum?"
Susie didn't say anything immediately. "But what if it has a bad side effect?"
"Don't worry I'm here and can keep an eye on you". After a little bit of debate Susie agreed. She took a sip of serum and waited. Nothing happened so she tried a little more. Again nothing. "Well this isn't working" she said. Mark suggested she finish the test tube of serum so she did. Again nothing happened. And then something happened. She didn't notice but Mark did.

"Hey Susie look at your quads". She was wearing a pair of baggy jeans which all of a sudden started to fill. Her belt just snapped. She was growing. At 5'9 she was a good height but she started to grow vertically too. And now she could feel a change. "I'm starting to tingle inside Mark...it feels good". Her shoulders were broadening, her arms were growing and her glutes were starting to rip her jeans.

This went on for 10 minutes. By the time it stopped her clothes were shredded. He petite frame was no longer. She was a monster. She wasn't sure what was happening but she was feeling horny for anything. She took a step closer to Mark - now she was looking into his eyes - and she put her arm around his waist. Her forearm was throbbing. SHe pulled him towards her and kissed him deep. He was helpless and gave up no resistance. He was immediately turned on by this monster of a girl and submitted to her will.

She grabbed his cock and rubbed him hard. And then Karen walked in. She had no idea what was going on. Susie stopped and with a deep masculine voice started to explain what had happened. She was visibly turned on by this physical specimen. Totally ignoring Mark these two vixens went for one another. Touching punching, squeezing. Susie punched the concrete floor with one of her massive fists and made a hole. The floor shook. She had super strength. As Karen started to finger Susie, Susie grabbed the lab desk with both hands, squeezed the metal like it was paper and lifted up the desk and threw it across the room. She felt invincible.

If you want more please send me Karma

MegaMassiveMuscle

If by "more" you mean do I want to see two muscle women rampage and destroy? Then yes

grantalex

My Revelation
by grantalex

I was always super fit. I worked out every day, played rugby, ran 15 miles a day and was generally fit. I was also a make chauvinist until i met Sara. I was 21. I was at the uni gym doing my morning workout and for the first time ever I was struggling. I was working on my chest. The wights room was empty apart from a girl at the other end of the room. I never pay attention to the girls cos they just play with their booties. Nice to look at but nothing to be inspired by.

On this day something odd happened. I was on the bench press just warming up and my left arm gave way. I was pinned to the bench. I tried to move the bar but I was stuck. My struggling must have caught her attention...she sprinted over and with one hand lifted the 120kg bar off my chest. I was in love!!