LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Smog] Meeting Lisa Again

Started by uno987, August 23, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uno987

Here is a new story by me, Smog! Hope You like it..... ;)

Meeting Lisa Again
By Smog
______________________________

I was at the grocery store near my home, shopping some dailies when I heard someone calling out my name.
"Jake? Jake, is that really you?" a female voice called out.

I turned my head and saw a girl coming towards me.
As she came towards me now, my eyes wandered over her, and I sensed something and recognized her as Lisa, a girl from my old school, which I remembered as not a stunning looking girl, but a redheaded, average looking girl with glasses, kind of nerdy looking and not really my kind of girl.

She had over several years, when in school, tried to make me notice her, but she had changed. Her approach and confidence seemed more secure and her body looked more solid than before....hell, the closer she came the more muscular and massive she looked.

Her body was packed tightly into a white button down blouse that was not fully buttoned past her bra but was so stretched out by huge muscles that it looked spray-painted on her.
Her massive, bulging lats made her arms stand out from her body and the blouse' short sleeves ended just below her rounded shoulders, making her arms look big and massive, they could be well over 16 inches, as they dangled relaxed.

She also wore a pair of blue jeans, that looked painted on her and did little to hide her hugely muscled quads that bulged with each step she took, and a pair of high, shiny, black leather boots.

Smiling big she came all up to me.
"Hi there!" she said, "thought it was you. So, funny meeting you here!"

"Yeah hi! How you been?" I answered back.

I am slightly muscular from working out for some time now, but Lisa, even a head shorter than me, looked far more muscular, as the compactness of her frame resulted in incredible physical mass and even still being a redhead and wearing glasses, she looked really good and sexy to me. So much as
I felt myself get weak in the knees at the sight of her mixed with the light fragrance of her perfume.

"I see you still work out!" You look as good as you did in the school days!" she said, smiling a wicked little smile. 
"Maybe we can work out together someday. I myself just got from the gym, I trained biceps today", she said in a low, sexy voice, "I totally dominated the gym...feeling my muscles grow totally gets me off you know...."
Each time she said 'totally' her packed arms contracted and its volume jumped. My eyes wouldn't leave them.

"Yeah, I suppose...!" was all I could say as the sight of this muscle-girl´s huge muscles coming to life every time she moved, it was so raw and sensual in a raw way at the same time, had totally caught my tongue.

"Hmm!" she whispered in my ear, as she came all close to me and stood on her toes, her calves bulging up so big that they strained the black leather boots she was wearing to the limit, "you know! All through school I have thought that you were a nice-looking boy and I have been eager to date you! It just seemed that you did not really take notice of me then......ok, I know that maybe I was not the prettiest girl in the world, but I think I have changed to the better...and I have muscles now!"
She giggled a little as the teenager she was. Then she brought her lips even closer and her breath hot on my ear as she whispered;
"You still like saradass, don't you?"

"Ehhh!!" was my excellent answer.

"Hehe....you don't have to answer that!" She said, pulling back from me again, "You know, after finishing school I felt bad about myself and wanted to turn my life around, not wanting to be the nerdy girl forever, so I started going to the gym, pumping iron, you know." She said,


While Lisa talked, I just stood there ogling her. The thought of touching her massive, hugely muscled body made my knees soft and my legs shake lightly.
She could have her way with me anytime, anywhere....it was her scent...her natural beauty, as I maybe saw it for the first time....the glow she had about her....and not least, the bulging muscles; She was a goddess to me.

I couldn't help myself and started to feel a stirring in my crotch as my penis responded to my thoughts and vision.

Somehow she noticed my penis desperately trying to break free of the prison my pants had become and placed herself in front of me, very close.

"You have a hard on!" She whispered in my ear. "Because of me?"

"Well, It's just that....." I started in a low voice.

"...that you now will think of me and my little muscle here next time you go to jerk off??" Lisa interrupted me. "He he...let me give you something to fantasize about!"
Lisa made a fist and slowly began to curl her right arm, slowly tensing her bicep. The muscle bulged up amazingly.

She looked down to see my penis, now making a tent out of my pants as I felt like I could shoot my load any second in responds to the sight of the girl's bicep growing.

Luckily we were alone in the aisle at that moment.

"He he... you really like these "little" girly muscles, huh?... me too, they are so unreal!" she whispered and held up her arm closer to me and pumped it a few times, making it balloon.

I never had thought that a girl could bring me to the brink of orgasm just by flexing her muscles before this meeting with Lisa again.

With her other hand, she grabbed my arm and, even though I resisted at first, she brought it up for me to touch the ballooning bicep with my hand.

Trembling, and with eyes that were wide as teacups now, I laid my hand, as guided, on her bicep feeling its awesome size and hardness.
"Ohhh.....!!" I blurted, "My god! It's soo huge and hard!" I began to softly moan with pleasure and desire as my hand caressed her magnificent bicep.

Without a word, she pushed me hard against the shelf, making a few packs of cereal drop to the floor, and put her hands on both sides of my head and she kissed me passionately. I felt her fleshy lips touching my lips smoothly, while her tongue was forcing its way through and started to explore the inside of my mouth. She kissed so erotically and tenderly I didn't even realize that I was on my toes, almost being lifted off ground by this muscle princess.

Lisa, while still engaged in kissing me, sort of gyrated her stomach, making her strong abs massage my now trapped penis, and the feeling was so good, that I immediately shot my load in my pants.

I felt weak and very intimidated as she released me and I could just stand there, panting like I had been running a marathon.

"My, my, I will take that as a compliment!" Lisa giggled as the stain spread.

Taking a step back, Lisa flexed both arms for me.  They exploded into monstrous peaks, her entire body seeming to swell right in front of him. 
"Trust me. I can squeeze a lot more out of these babies...and out of you" she said, again with that wicked smile.
My erection was back with a vengeance as I gaped at the young Amazon's huge biceps.

Monica stepped closer to me again, smiling even broader
Clenching her fist under my nose, she flexed again.
"Take a look at that bicep," she said, "not bad for a girl, huh?"

"Think about how my little muscles grow hard and pumped when I do curls with the heavy weights. Wouldn't you like to see these muscles of mine get pumped up...harder..bigger...?" She teased.
I was too stunned to say anything, but I was breathing even harder now.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she whispered in my ear, leaning into me again, making her scent deliciously intoxicating.
I remained silent.
"Well.....either way just think about this....", She said, now in a low rusty kind of voice, "Tonight I'll be all yours if you want, my body is hard as steel...nothing but huge, bulging muscles! I bet you are thinking already what you could do to this muscular body of mine, but I am thinking.....what these huge, bulging, sexy muscles can do to you!"
I let out a gasp and by reflex my hand found Lisa's arm. She immediately tensed her arm making her triceps grow huge and hard under my grasp....I had never felt a triceps that big, and for the second time I just erupted in my pants.
"Ohh...hehe...You just can't contain yourself I see...! Well, it's a date then. Come to my place at 8 pm." She stepped back a little, placed herself directly in front of me and as her eyes meet mine, she once again brought her arm up and flexed her bicep, making it balloon to its huge size.

"Here's something to think about until we meet again!" she said, and proudly looked at her huge bicep, wet her lips sensually and flexed even harder making the bicep grow even bigger.
Then she let her arms down and turned to walk away.
I wanted to say something cool, but my mouth was totally dry and my mind was coming up blank. I could just stand there and watch Lisa, turning heads throughout the store, her wide V-shaped back, her bowling ball buns, so tightly hugged by those jeans, and her calves bulging, straining the leather of the black boots with each step, as she walked away from me.
In a trance, I picked up the spilled cereal packs and after a few moments I was able to walk with stiff legs out of the store to my own home.

At home, I phoned my girlfriend and with a lame excuse cancelled our date for the evening and feeling like an ass, but in no state of mind to do anything else, I took a shower to prepare for the date with Lisa, masturbating hard under the streaming water to the pictures of Lisa's bulging muscles in my mind.

uno987

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jeremy Lightning

Hey, I for one, didn't know you were Smog, I remember a lot of your stories from Diana the Valkyrie, and have enjoyed a lot of them. And I enjoyed this one too, for sure, a lot of great stuff here to enjoy, the muscle description for sure. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

mrshhh

Great stuff, Smog.  It's exciting to see new stuff from you.  This is tantalizing scene!

rodman

Great to see another story of yours. I love the work you have on DtV.  I hope you will continue this story. It begs for a continuation! Thanks!  :cool2: :rock:

giantgirl7foot2

Very awesome start!  :clap:


I really hope Lisa will meet Jake's girlfriend, I wonder what would happen if they started comparing.  ::)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemaleMusclesFan

Such an awesome story! Extremely hot!

bluerondo

Great start. Can't wait to see how the night ends.

I think there is a typo in 5th last paragraph, where he refers to Lisa as Monica.

Karma to you.

maxflax

OMG you're back! You're stories are among my favorites of all time!
I've already read them over and over and over again, you're descriptions and ideas for scenes are just the best!!
Hey, here's maxflax!

uno987


Meeting Lisa again - II
By Smog.


Even, as I had second thoughts during the afternoon about going to see Lisa instead of being with my girlfriend, I found myself standing outside Lisa's door. I felt dizzy and out of breath in excitement as I pressed the doorbell, stepped back and waited for the door to be opened.

It was just a brief moment before the door was opened by Lisa. My eyes almost popped out of my head and my bodyfunctions just freezed up on me, as I stared at the incredible vision of femininety and muscles standing in the doorway.

Lisa, as I suppose she has seen this kind of reaction before, smiled wickedly.
"See something you like lover-boy?" She asked and looked me up and down, "He he...I know you do!"
It was as if I had lost the ability to speak and I just stood there wide eyed and staring, trying to understand that, the kind of skinny, nerdy girl from school, had become a Queen of Muscle with a body that radiated strenght so much that the only right thing to call her was Super-girl!

Lisa, still smiling that wicked smile, reached around me just to pull me into her, letting me feel the hardness of her body against mine, kickstarting my cock.
"GOD, I want to swallow you whole!"  She stated, looking up at me, "You are mine, you know that? Do you, little boy?"
My eyes were wide open and I was almost in shock.

"Tell me what you like the most about me! My little biceps maybe?" She asked and backed away from me and raised her heavy, meaty arms leaving me standing there with my cock starting to form a tent.

It was not only the size of her muscles that hit me, but her amazing overall appearance, she just radiated power, confidence and sexiness.

She had changed her clothes and was now in her bare feet wearing a pair of black leggings of the sort that looks like shining leather. The leggings were so tight that you could see her "camel toe" and it just hugged her huge quads and large calf's like a second skin. To accomplish the leggings, she wore a white button-down shirt that was stretched to the limit by her massive, bulging lats so it clearly showed her smallish but perky and firm looking tits, resting atop thick beefy slabs of pectoral muscle.
The shirt's long sleeves were taught against her upper arm, and whenever she made a motion, her you could see her biceps bulge and swell.

This girl was a living, walking advertisement for the benefits of hard and heavy workouts.

"I soo love to have muscles....big, strong muscles!" she then said and flexed up one of her biceps, which immediently grew to an immense size.

Lisa looked directly at me while pumping her huge biceps making it grow so much that you could literally hear the fabric of her shirt stretch and creek.

She suddenly realised that her biceps where about to destroy her shirt-sleeves, so she, with great difficulty, rolled up the sleeves, all the way to right below her shoulders, which now let me have a clear sight of her incredible biceps.

Lisa" For f...... sake!! You are huge!! Massive!! A total muscle queen!!" I blurted in utter amazement.

She looked down, gazing directly at the bulge in my pants, smiled and licked her lips sensually.
"Hey, hey, you have to restrain yourself a little. I want to show you all of my little biceps first! I know you like them!" she said and in an instant she flexed her huge biceps making them jump on her arms.
"MY GOD", I cried aloud, "please don't stop!!!"
She relaxed them and flexed them again, slowly, and they looked even bigger this time. I felt myself getting very, very turned on.

Lisa again looked down at the throbbing bulge in my pants.
"Oh, I love that I can turn you on just by flexing my little muscles!" She whispered. "Maybe I can get you to blow your load, not even touching you or you touching my hard muscles!"

She took hold of my hand.
"Well, that's for later. Now, come on in!" she said and lead me into her house.


As she lead me by her strong grip on my hand in to a large living room, decorated with nice furniture in nice creamy whites and mocca colors, she turned her head a little and glanced back at me.
"I felt a little bad for leaving you in that condition at the store today." She said.
"He he, yeah...it was a little uncomfortable trying to hide the stain on my jeans on the way out. I think some of the employees had seen us, because they had wide smiles on their faces when they saw me." I answered making her giggle a little

"Do you remember me in school...thin, fragile and nerdy?" she asked. "You never thought of me as girl-friend material huh?"
"Hmm....well....not really, but you have really developed nicely over the years after I must say....!" I said.

In front of a big couch she stopped, spun around, and, still holding my hand in hers, grabbed my ass with her other hand.

She dug her strong fingers into my left cheek and I had to bite my lip to handle the pain.
"Please Lisa!", I whispered.
Lisa ignored me and pulled my groin toward her. My heart raced and my cock
responded by pressing hard against the fabric of my jeans.


She let go of my ass and moved her hand to my crotch. She easily slapped my hand away when I tried to stop her.

She lightly stroked my penis once and then tightened her grip around it.

I moved my hand to the tensed forearm of her hand that gripped me. I stroked on her forearm, kneading her steely tendons and muscles. Tracing and pressing on the multitude of bulging veins.
My other hand, now released from Lisa's steel grip, went to feel and press her now relaxed biceps of her arm she had slung around me, pressing my body lightly into hers.
"Tell me what your thinking" she whispered in a sexy voice. "My muscles turn you on that much?"
"Oh my God ..", I gasped as I squeezed her muscled arms, "You're so big now Lisa, and so hard, and so strong ..."

Her grip on my penis tightened and with just one stroke of her hand, my orgasm began. I was astonished at how quick and forcefully it came. Unbelievably intense and powerful - like nothing I ever before experienced. I grasped her biceps with both my hands in order to keep my balance, as my body jerked and cum exploded from my cock. My groans of pleasure were loader and more passionate that I thought was ever possible. Her powerful strokes prolonged the orgasm as I released several additional spurts soaking my pants from the inside.

She continued her grip on my penis as my orgasm subdued and I returned to my
senses. I was beginning to love the controlling feeling of her strong hands
and her powerful grip. Her posture and look was commanding as she stared me in
the eyes, smiling her wicked smile.
She then moved forward towards me, without a word, pushing me back until I slumped onto the couch.

Standing over me she looked so intimidating and sexy, and when she leaned down to me, flexing her huge, massive bicep right in front of my face, her scent, faint of roses, was so intoxicating to me I was almost lost to the world.

"Soo, maybe now you can control yourself a little longer!" she said and brought me back from my dreams, "and I'm really glad you came tonight. We're going to have a lot of fun."

"Oouufff!!", was all I let out as she sat on my lap, her knees on the couch on both sides of me, "you are crushing me!"

"Ohh, don't be such a wuss!" Lisa said, "I'm only one hundred eighty pounds, but off course, it's all muscle. Go on...you big pansy, feel this!"
She leaned a little to the side and raised her arm and in a second my vision was blocked when her huge bicep rose up. It was not a striated, peaked bicep, but a big, round muscle bulging out of her upper arm straining the white cloth of her shirt.
As the bicep ballooned upwards, her tricep grew in the other direction, making her upper arm look enormously massive.
She twisted her hand outwards and then inn again, making her bicep deflate and then ballooning again to its awesome proportion. Again, my vision was totally blocked with muscle wrapped in white cloth.
"You better be nice or I'll shove these in your face and pound the crap out of you." She said.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stammered.

"Just... I think you should be very nice to me. Look at my muscles. I'm one jacked female muscle chick. Your alpha female," she said, "I am bigger and stronger than you ever will be. You can go to the gym all you want but it won't matter."


She suddenly slapped me across the face.
"Ouch. That hurt," I shouted with surprise.
She raised her hand and slapped me again in the face. But his time I dropped over on the couch. She
hadn't even closed her fist but it was like she hit me with a brick. She sat across my legs with her hands on her hips looking down at me, looking so goddess like sexy and so strong and powerful. She grabbed the collar of my shirt with just one hand and lifted me back up, leaning forward,
brushing her bulging pecs against my nose, almost trapping my nose in between.

"You have no idea how strong I feel! Mmmmm, it feels soooo good possessing such enormous strength.... and you.... hehe .... you just can't resist it when I flex these bulging biceps, making you so hard down there, that I can make you cum in your pants just from watching me show you the size of these mammoth muscles?" Lisa cooed and roughly shook me.

"Watch this!" she said and raised her right arm and flexed so that her bicep grew huge right in front of my eyes, "my muscles are almost twice the size of yours! Look at my biceps! They dwarf your weak, puny arm. You know you want to feel its power, you want to be held by it, to touch it and be controlled by it."

She grabbed the back of my head with her other hand, and lead my mouth against the fabric, stretching over the huge, hard bicep of her right arm.

I started to feel a stirring in my groin as my cock where pushed in between Lisa's round, hard, bowling-ball buttocks.

"Now...what is that poking me in the butt?" She whispered in my ear, leaning forward.
I was too scared now for any sound to escape my mouth, so I remained silent.

"Well well..." she then said with a wicked smile, "How cute is that? I love it when I am right! Actually, I am starting to get a little horny myself flexing these little muscles of mine!"

She flexed her gluteus against one another, crushing them together in a frenzy of power, putting a hard strain on my cock, just like the viselike grip of her hand earlier. 

I had started panting like I had been running a marathon.
"Fuck this shit, I have the power to take what I want, who I want ... and right now I want more!" She suddenly growled.

Lisa then grabbed my collar with both hands again and yanked her body backwards, standing up, quads exploding in mass underneath the fabric of her tights and as to prove her words, she easily lifts me up and off the couch with her and effortlessly places me across her full muscle capped shoulders.
So broad, so powerful, so sexual, she holds me across her shoulders and begins to growl and moan with sexual frenzy as she bends me backwards, while at the same
time massaging my now very hard and erect penis in her hand. The pain and sexual pleasure explode upon me at once, and I scream and moan as loud as I possibly could. She obviously loves holding me like this, making me scream and howl with just her massive rippling muscles to drive her into such a state of unbridled sexual lust, she simply cannot control herself.

Harder and harder she pulls me down over her muscular shoulders, as she pulses my penis in her
super hard grip. She stands like a true Amazon woman, holding me completely conquered
and beaten, ready to submit me to do anything and everything she could possibly dream of.

I gasped loudly in disbelief as she removed her strong arm from my neck, holding my body in place now with just a single arm. Her newly freed hand sensually trailing down her body, making its way to her leather clad panties, where expertly placed fingertips were playing with her now moist, hot insides.

I moan and groan as pain and pleasure become totally unbearable and just as my cock is
about to explode, she crushes my dick in her hand and laughs as I scream out in pain.
She quickly moves in a very direct, forceful stride to her bedroom and throws me off her shoulders like I was a blanket, slamming me on her bed.


Standing beside the bed, looking down at me, she looked like a muscular goddess. I couldn't move, and as I was to enthralled in the sight of her, couldn't speak either as my mouth was dry from the man-handling I had just gone through, the easiness of it.

Lisa, looking directly in to my eyes, started to unbutton her shirt and I could see her small, perky tits mashed between a white, lacy bra and her thick, bodybuilder pecs.

She unbuttoned it the rest of the way and I could see her hard six-pack, her abs of steel, and then she tried to slip the shirt off, but it wouldn't go. Her shoulders were just too broad, too big, too packed to make it easy.
The shirt is stretched tight, and she had to literally peel it off of her muscle-swollen frame, the sleeves making it very difficult as her biceps, when flexed, are so big they stretch the sleeves to their limit.

She let the shirt fall to the floor and before I could make a sound, she had rolled over on me and grabbed my hands, pulled them up over my head and began dry-humping me slowly and kissing me deeply and passionately. 

The massively muscled body she possessed pinned me down and almost pressed me into the madras, forcing all air out of my lungs.
Lisa had no thought for that, she just roughly kissed me some more as she moaned. 
"Oooohhhh.......Are you ready, lover?" she said in a husky, breathy voice.
"Ooohhh yes!  Take me! Take me Please!" I pleaded, almost out of breath now.
"Ohh baby, you're sooo mine!" she growled.  I was now barely hanging on while Lisa gasped and moaned as the pleasure built.

As fast as it had begun, Lisa retreated to the end of the bed, pulled my pants down, ripped my underwear of and hustled herself out of her tights and unlocked her bra. All in one fluid series of motions. She wore no panties, so with my blurred vision I just stared at her naked, massively muscled form and suddenly a wave of fear of what my girlfriend would do to me if I continued
this act of disloyalty swept over me.
"No, no, Lisa, I can't do this," I moaned, "my girlfriend will kill me!"

"Aren't you sweet! But it's a little too late for that, and it's not like you have a choice!" she commented as she climbed on top of me again before I could move.

My arms where forced above my head as Lisa gripped both my thumbs in one of her small hands. Now I couldn't move my arms while she worked my prick with her free hand, guiding my swollen cock into her pussy.
I was now being held captive by a girl and used for her pleasure, something I never would have thought possible and it was a totally helpless feeling!
With her eyes now closed, her humping became firmer and harder, pulling me in deeper and deeper.  She started moaning, her breath felt hot against my face, her massive biceps bulging against my cheeks. 
I tried to move underneath her and inside her as I looked up towards her huge pecs and breasts, but realized that I was totally under the control of this super strong muscle monster, she was just to much woman for a man like me. 

Lisa powered her thighs down on me, flexed her pussy muscles around my cock and began grinding me hard and slow.  I could feel her big, steel-hard clit pressing against my erect penis. 
"ouch! Be careful" I let out.
"Don't be such a wimpy-boy!" Lisa whispered and forced my cock as far into her as she could, while I could just lay there, whimpering and moaning.

"MMMM....that feels great.  Keep it up honey, your big muscle bound sexy girl needs your big cock...YESSS!  That's right.  Make me come!  Yes!  YES!  Harder! YESSSS!!!!!" she started to growl.

Lisa increased the speed of her movements and now and then she grunted sexily.
She kissed me hard again, plunging her tongue almost down my throat.  We both began groaning but she kept her deep French kiss "lip lock" on me. I tried to scream my ecstasy but Lisa kept her lips pressed firmly to mine and her tongue deep in my mouth.  My shakes of pleasure also made her tremble with pleasure, but to me it felt like an earthquake!!  A muscle quake!  Her muscle quake sent waves of pleasure through my body.

All of a sudden, she sat straight up, arched her back, which made her small breasts pointing straight up at the ceiling, and locked her hands behind her head making those killer biceps overtake her frame, threatening to burst angrily through her skin any second.
"Don't you just love to be fucked by your great big muscle-girl, tell me how bad you want me.......!" she gasped, flexing her heavily muscled arms above her.
I could only make a gasping sound as I put a hand, tentatively, on her midsection. It offered no comfort beneath, it was hard as stone.

My hands continued up her abs and I felt the marvellous muscles ripple and bulge with her movements and as my hands reached up to grasp her hard, pumped up pecs. I could hold back no longer and I climaxed, instinctively grabbing Lisa's breasts and squeezing them, but they hardly moved, they were almost as hard as the rest of her. 

As my orgasm finished, Lisa's had only just begun as she carried on thrusting relentlessly away.  I was back into a world of pain.
"Stooooop!" I shouted, but Lisa was lost in a world of passion and continued unaware of the pain she was causing me.  As she moved back and forth, back and forth, she lifted her hair up, letting it fall through her fingers, her upper body stretching, her muscles stretching with her.

All of a sudden, her arms dropped to a carrying position, held out to either side, it was as if she was holding a dumbbell in each hand.  Her entire body flexed as she came to orgasm, cables of veins running all over her upper body, each muscle bulging to its limit.  She relaxed, moved back, and thrust forward again, a second orgasm.  I just yelped out in pain as she had a second orgasm, flexing and groaning along with it.  She moved back and thrust again, harder.  A drip of sweat flung itself from one of Lisa's nipples onto my face as her body flexed again.  She moved back and I knew this was to be the final thrust, the final orgasm... and the biggest.

As she moved back she brought her hands to her face, bowing her head, her upper body in a defensive, protective position, her hands clenched into fists as beads of sweat ran down her arms.  She thrust herself forward with every ounce of power she could muster, throwing her arms down to the side again, fully flexed, her head looking skyward. 

Pouting her chest, she flexed every muscle in her body, her pussy tightened causing me to yelp once more out of pain and in awe of the explosion of muscle before me.  Lisa gave out a last, girly scream of excitement, her body shining with sweat, her biceps bulging, her abs bulging, her breasts pouted out, her legs fully flexed as the mass of muscle squeezed my legs together.
And then it was over and Lisa relaxed. 

Sweaty but hardly worn out, Lisa began to crawl back from my body but I gasped loudly as I was dragged down the bed with her, her strong pussy not letting go of my manhood.  Lisa giggled and put her hands on my torso and lifted herself up forcing my cock to slip out of her.

"Ahhh!! That was good....but don't think I am done with you!" she growled, "I want to take you real amazon style....you know how that works?"

I could only shake my head and whimper a thin sound of mixed fear and lust.
"He he..off course not!" she said and grabbed my legs forcefully, "This is how it goes!"
She forced my legs upwards and out to the sides, bending my knees, to my chest, making my penis stick out between them.

Lisa then moved herself to her feet and squatted down on my now semi-flaccid penis. When she started to thrust her hips forward at the same time she squatted, she sort of mashed my upper legs down on my torso.
She was in a position with all control and it was almost as if I was the girl and she was the man.

She started thrusting her hips forward and pulling on my legs for support as she leaned a little back now, and the pleasure was overwhelming, but when she increased the thrusting, she was bending my penis backwards and I was again in a world of pain.
Lisa, once again lost in a world of pleasure didn't pay any attention to my screams and whimpering.

I looked up at Lisa, now in a world of her own, her hands grabbing my legs, her biceps fully flexed, so they couldn't move an inch. She was grinding her pussy on my cock as her massive body, with lats wider than a doorway filled my vision.

"Yeeaahhh....That's the way we girls like it...UUUHhmmmm.....you are so weak compared to me..." she grunted, "yeahh...you like this amazon now? Sure you do....you like being the weaker sex....Uuhhmmm...Yell out my name you little wimp...scream that you love it! What's the matter wuzz, don't you like it?" Lisa almost shouted now.
I shook my head like crazy while I screamed myself hoarse.
"Ugh ugh ugh yeah! I'm a fucking beast!" She screamed, nearing orgasm.

She brought us to a climax at the same time, grunting out and almost lifting me completely off the bed, I with a long moan, her with a loud, almost shouting growl. "Rrraaar!"
When she finished cumming, she pulled my cock out of her pussy and laid down on top of me so I was completely covered by her huge muscular body.



She rolled to the side and with her legs wrapped around my waist she rolled us both over so I was now on top.

The sex with my girlfriend had always been great, but there was simply no comparison to this. Lisa was a totally dominating sexual animal.

Then she put her lips on my lips and kissed me as she moved my tiny little chest over her massive chest. I could feel her huge pecs flexing under me, her nipples hard like little bullets. "Great fuck," she said. "You are such a pretty little boy."

Finally she let me up helped me to get dressed and guided me on unsteady feet to the door.  As I opened the door she suddenly put her arms around my waist and pulled me forward, crushing me against her and bending me backward in a french kiss that took my breath away.

"I'm gonna be fucking you every day, you got that punk?" she said releasing me.
I just nodded my head as frightened as I was. Frightened, but still I was more turned on than I had ever been.
"You were good tonight, loverboy!" she said, as she, with a pat on my backside, sent me on my way.

"Better take care of that girlfriend!" was the last thing I heard Lisa mumble, before the door closed.

bicepboy

Very hot stories. Having had a g/f and also a friend named Lisa back in the day, it adds to the thrill for me. I'm guessing this borrowed from another story -- you switch from Lisa to Monica at one point -- but I don't recognize the original, so it doesn't take away anything for me. WEll done.

maxflax

Super nice story! You seem to constantly improve on your writing! All the different ideas for situations, discriptions of musculature and ways of humiliation are just insane!! I hope you will never run out of steam! Plz let me know if you're up for a commission or a collaboration as well! :) if you want so see my art, check maxflax on da!
Hey, here's maxflax!

dsax40s

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login