LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Milf

Started by Alexxox, June 22, 2016, 05:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexxox

Good Morning..I haven't posted om here for ages so thought I would re introduce myself and say a little about me.

I am aged 44 and lice in the Midlands Uk. I have been weight training for 18 months now and happy so far with my results.

I recently did my second shoot with Lisa Cross at the weekend and look forward to doing loads more in the future.

Muscle Milf
xox


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


lazzez1

Wow,
U should be very happy whit those results,, so hot

FBBMW


derekh48

awesome to see some uk muscle represented
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekh48

nice to see from uk muscle represented and even bigger shout goes out because your from the midlands
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBBflapfan

You look amazing.  You must have been working extremely hard over the last 18 months.
Flap

mariobkei

Hi!
You've certainly picked the right username :D

You look fantastic. Hard to believe you've only lifted for 18 months :)