Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Autumn Raby

Started by dimonjeff, December 30, 2016, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't she get stopped at the US/Canadian border with drugs? That weren't even hers, she was carrying them for her brother?
I thought I read that somewhere. Shame. I wonder if she kept up with her fitness regime after that.

It wasn't Autumn, it was Melissa Bumstead

Our member Honk2 mentioned about this under another thread of Autumn

Quote from: Honk2

She got busted for marijuana trafficking, trying to bring it into the US. Basically running it for her brother as a mule. She was then banned from entering the US which effectively ended her bodybuilding career since most of the high profile events took place in the US at that time (and still do if I'm honest). She continued to release content on her now defunct website for awhile (www.autumnsparadise.com), but then eventually got out of bodybuilding all together and started her own business in Canada. She then turned that into multiple businesses and became very successful. But she no longer works out like she used to and looks completely different. Whether she's had children or not, that I don't know.

She is my absolute favorite FBB in existence.

Melissa Bumstead's story is completely different
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Honk2

Autumn Raby is back after disappearing from the bodybuilding world for over 18 years and she's on a new training mission. Now keep in mind, 18 years without training is a long time, But as we all know an otherworldly physique like hers is still an otherworldly physique, it just hasn't been worked out in awhile. I've spoken to her and she's super psyched to be back and is already back in the gym grinding away. Not much to tell currently, but stay tuned for more!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dad123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Autumn Raby is back after disappearing from the bodybuilding world for over 18 years and she's on a new training mission. Now keep in mind, 18 years without training is a long time, But as we all know an otherworldly physique like hers is still an otherworldly physique, it just hasn't been worked out in awhile. I've spoken to her and she's super psyched to be back and is already back in the gym grinding away. Not much to tell currently, but stay tuned for more!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i wouldnt say she is back bro,she looks like a lady who works out a couple of days a week.  proper link   https://www.insta****.com/autumnraby_ifbbpro/

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Autumn Raby is back after disappearing from the bodybuilding world for over 18 years and she's on a new training mission. Now keep in mind, 18 years without training is a long time, But as we all know an otherworldly physique like hers is still an otherworldly physique, it just hasn't been worked out in awhile. I've spoken to her and she's super psyched to be back and is already back in the gym grinding away. Not much to tell currently, but stay tuned for more!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i wouldnt say she is back bro,she looks like a lady who works out a couple of days a week.  proper link   https://www.insta****.com/autumnraby_ifbbpro/

She's back in the public eye. She literally ghosted 20 years ago without a trace. I can understand him being excited about her resurfacing on social media.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Honk2

Haha yeah, I'm totally excited. I've been a super fan for so long that it's great just seeing her in the public eye again. But this is just the very beginning. I've talked to her and she's back in it. She just started working out again after a 20 year break, so of course it's going to take some time to get even close to her former glory.

Oh and before I forget. She started an OF page. There is nothing on there yet, but that will change!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

Autumn Raby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

fitgirlfanguy

I'm happy to see her back in the gym again too.  That said, I'm not going to get my hopes up of seeing the sensual sex kitten we all loved back in the day.  I'd love to proven wrong on this one though.

kalagill08

Why Autumn Raby Stepped Away from Bodybuilding—and What Brought Her Back

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login